It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Customer Reviews Defense Technology 56895 MK-9 Stream, 1.3% Red Band/1.3% Blue Band Pepper Spray

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
i found some of these reviews quite amusing.

Whenever I need to breezily inflict discipline on unruly citizens, I know I can trust Defense Technology 56895 MK-9 Stream, 1.3% Red Band/1.3% Blue Band Pepper Spray to get the job done! The power of reason is no match for Defense Technology's superior repression power. When I reach for my can of Defense Technology 56895 MK-9 Stream, 1.3% Red Band/1.3% Blue Band Pepper Spray, I know that even the mighty First Amendment doesn't stand a chance against its many scovil units of civil rights suppression.

When I feel threatened by students, no matter how unarmed, peaceful and seated they may be, I know that Defense Technology 56895 MK-9 Stream, 1.3% Red Band/1.3% Blue Band Pepper Spray has got my back as I casually spray away at point blank range.

It really is the Cadillac of citizen repression technology.

Buy a whole case

I can't believe some of the positive reviews this product has received!!!! I remember a time in the 1960s when we had the backbone in this country to combat civil disobedience with bullets and baton charges. The liberals have absolutely runined this country and the fact that we have to rely on useless toys such as this "pepper spray" to combat violent insurrection makes me weep (oh the irony).
I teach middle school and after reading some of the raves on here purchased a canister of this pepper spray to keep in my desk drawer. Just last week several brats in my class (you know the kind - the 'readers') decided to hold a poetry "sit-in" for 20 minutes during recess. They said they were doing it in "solidarity" with the Occupy Wall Street movement.

I know sedition when I see it and wasn't going to allow such violent resistance to authority to occur for even one minute. As soon as they got on the gym floor and linked arms I did what any real American would - grabbed the canister and pointed the nozzle directly into their eyes. Oh sure, there was screaming and the usual crybaby hysteria but only a few of the students actually bled and doctors at the local trauma center said that the effects will only be permanent on three of the little Marxists - the rest will have no physically lasting effects.

Product is total garbage - you'd actually be better off with a reliable cattle prod.

Having (obviously) nothing better to do, I have read through the reviews of this product above, and I must say, what a lot of liberal wussies, with their tongue-in-cheek whining about supposed police brutality and purported 2nd amendment violations. It just goes to show how soft in both body and head some people have become. I bought a can of this food product and used it to try to spice up a Bloody Mary, but I couldn't even taste it. Just to be sure, I sprayed some in my eyes, nose, and mouth, and it was like sipping apple cider. Some research showed that the formula for this nectar was invented in 1942 in Germany as an after-shave for the Gestapo. Clearly, those guys were a little frilly about personal hygiene, but they were MEN when it came to riot control. We ought to be embarrassed in comparison! Here, it seems some misguided liberal University administrator who sprays his kitty with water when it jumps on the bed forced his politically correct campus police wannabe department to buy this worthless fruit juice to use in taming a disorderly mob. I hope they got a discount since they spent my tax dollars! When will we ever see the return of good old-fashioned values--respect for authority, self-discipline and self-sacrifice, and truncheons and rifle butts as the tools of police work?

amazon review link

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by rubbertramp

LOL

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Absolutely classic!

The real truth lies in humor...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Another few responses I found funny>>>

Would this work on the seeing impaired? I work at a school for blind children and some of them have been getting pretty uppity lately and asking a lot of questions so I wanted to nip that in the bud right away. But since some are missing nerves in their ocular regions I didn't know if I should get this or go for the full on high charge taser. What's your take?

Thank goodness for this review. I work with the elderly and was unsure of what pepper spray I should use to subdue them. I can't wait to try this out on the 90-year old grandma with dementia when she incessantly asks for another fruit cup. How dare she disturb my facebooking?

Of course (it may not be there now) but on Amazon's site in the "other members also purchased" section it lists batons helmets and knee pads...lol

top topics

join