It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Iranian authorities deny reports several news agencies made about the explosion allegedly occurred near the city of Isfahan.
The Deputy Governor of Isfahan Mohammad Mehdi Ismaili told Iranian news agency IRNA, that there were no reports of an explosion.
A top Iranian official has rejected media reports about an explosion being heard in the central city of Isfahan.
Mohammad-Mehdi Ismaili, Isfahan governor's political and security deputy, said on Monday that report was completely baseless and fabricated, IRNA reported.
He added that the Isfahan governor would follow up on the report.
Ismaili made the remarks after certain media outlets reported that a powerful blast had been heard in Isfahan on Monday afternoon.
An official from Isfahan emergency services, Masoud Anayeb, rejected the report as well, saying that there have been no reports of an explosion in the city.
Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by AllUrChips
Didn't they have a missile explode on them about a week or two ago?
The speculation then that is was the result of Iranian dissident sabotage not from outsiders.
Originally posted by AllUrChips
Pretty soon they wont be able to deny the explosions taking place. Is their pride so much that they dont want to admit they have been attacked? Or was this another "accident" like when mossad attacked them last month? My money is on the latter
Originally posted by CALGARIAN
Damage control; no pun intended.
Too many "mysterious" explosions that are out of their control.