It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satelite Image Confirms Iran Missle Base Destroyed, See Pics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Here is a picture of the base before

and after

These pic's came from the washington post
www.washingtonpost.com... tid=sm_twitter_washingtonpost

Now the question is, who did it? As you can see nearly the whole site is distroyed could one missle destroy this base?
edit on 28-11-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
This is the November 12th incident isn't it? It isn't the explosion that supposedly happened today because the image is dated November 22nd.

That place must have been pure Hell for a while. Looks like some large fires and secondary explosions.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
EMP from washington post?!?!, or a fart from CIA

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Why have the roads turned white? Looks photo shopped to me.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAZ21
reply to post by camaro68ss

Why have the roads turned white? Looks photo shopped to me.

IDK,

I pulled it from the washington post so if its photo shopped, they did it

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499
This is the November 12th incident isn't it? It isn't the explosion that supposedly happened today because the image is dated November 22nd.

That place must have been pure Hell for a while. Looks like some large fires and secondary explosions.

this is the one from last week

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The clear thing about those pictures is that the colour balance in those pictures are different.

Two predictions :

1. The image is edited.

2. The camera of the satellite has been changed.

ETA :

Your MSM is making you ready to hear the very bad news.

They are playing us all.

A top Iranian official has rejected media reports about an explosion being heard in the central city of Isfahan.

Mohammad-Mehdi Ismaili, Isfahan governor's political and security deputy, said on Monday that report was completely baseless and fabricated, IRNA reported.

He added that the Isfahan governor would follow up on the report.

Ismaili made the remarks after certain media outlets reported that a powerful blast had been heard in Isfahan on Monday afternoon.

An official from Isfahan emergency services, Masoud Anayeb, rejected the report as well, saying that there have been no reports of an explosion in the city.

Press TV
edit on 28/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Yes I guess that is supposed to be a shot of the accidental explosion that happened a while back, not of the reports of an explosion today. Just FYI, our main media sources in the states are not reporting anything about the alleged explosion today yet but they are coming from outside sources linked in the thread someone started here. I would personally expect Iran to report an explosion if one were to really occur, just as they did with the accidental one a couple weeks ago, but time will tell.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
The Guardian has wind of some kind of explosion somewher in Isfahan, it's the magnitude that is being contested,

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
A photo supposedly posted by an Iranian site before it got yanked down.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
If you look at the picture where the box is that says buildings destroyed. That box points to two buildings. I guess there should be another box saying building missing. for the building that is supposed to be right above those two with a bright blue roof. Where did it go?
edit on 28-11-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Thank you for sending pictures.

I just couldn't find the headline on the website.
edit on 29/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
they upped the contrast and filtered the photo
shopped very poorly - not even going to read the article after seeing the before and after

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
if it's real, the united states and israel are baiting iran to retaliate with a missile launch on israel. that way they can say they didn't strike first.

they'll keep taking pot shots at iran, until iran erupts and lets loose. then it's open season.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
An accident can be to one,maybe two buildings if they are close together. Since they appear to be spread out, it sure doesn't look like an accident to me. Even if they are manufacturing bombs, i can not see it taking out multiple buildings. Heck fireworks companies keep buildings apart to limit the damage.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Precision Airstrike?

Looks like only the buildings were hit but not completly obliterated like one would think had been an accident.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The site can be viewed on Google Earth at coordinates of :

35°37'27.05"N 50°52'31.08"E

I am at a loss for why the released "after" images are identified as Isfahan in most articles. It is not anywhere near the city by that name.

An article I have up at the moment states that those images are of the location of the 12-Nov-2011 explosion.

Wikipedia states that near the "Nuclear Technology Center of Isfahan" there is a nearby Zirconium plant. If I am not mistaken, that is the material once used in flash bulbs-- and now more infamously known for being used to line the rods in nuclear power plants and which flashed at Fukushima creating the devastating hydrogen explosion at the plant.

I mention that for speculative reasons-- both as to why there is a nearby Zirconium production facility and as a possible source of the explosion.

new topics

top topics

join