It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No excuse to violate Pakistan sovereignty: Russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Russia certainly has been stepping up their relations with the current situation engulfing the Arab countries.Hopefully the mega powers involved can find a solution to the problems surrounding the regions security issues without ending up in a massive, possibly nuclear scenario.

It seems that the U.S. mainly has been the agent provocateur and funder in the whole Arab revolutions, destabilizing and creating unrest in sensitive areas surrounding Iran and Israel, with potential of conflicts between Arab States without being directly involved, even though they are, and furthering their global domination of valuable strategic locales, and all the while giving dominion to their own state sponsored terrorist organizations.

Source / Alternative source

MOSCOW: Russia’s foreign minister, commenting on the Nato cross-border air attack that killed 24 Pakistani soldiers, said on Monday that a nation’s sovereignty should always be upheld, even when hunting “terrorists”.

Emphasising the unacceptability of violating the sovereignty of states, including during the planning and carrying out of counter-terrorist operations,” the ministry said in a statement.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
It's just a case of "good cop, bad cop". Russia hates the death cult Muslims as much as the U.S. does, but they're playing the "bad America" card to get close to the enemy of civilization, to keep tabs on it. The U.S. and Russia are allies.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
It's just a case of "good cop, bad cop". Russia hates the death cult Muslims as much as the U.S. does, but they're playing the "bad America" card to get close to the enemy of civilization, to keep tabs on it. The U.S. and Russia are allies.

For now, when SHTF It will be everybody or themself

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I hope you aren't referring to all Muslims as a "death cult". That would be like me basing my opinion of Christians with just the wesboro batistist church, which would be silly. Sorry if I misinterpreted and if your are just talking about terrorists, but if not you sir are a bigot.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

Nahhhh, just the ones that stone women to death, blow up buildings, buses, or anything else they can, practice honor killings, chant "death to America", beat their wives for showing too much skin. The ones who want women to cover their eyes, even though they're already wrapped up like a garbage bag with small slit to see out of. Those Muslims, but certainly not all of them. You know the ones I'm talking about, right?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

reply to post by CREAM

Nahhhh, just the ones that stone women to death, blow up buildings, buses, or anything else they can, practice honor killings, chant "death to America", beat their wives for showing too much skin. The ones who want women to cover their eyes, even though they're already wrapped up like a garbage bag with small slit to see out of. Those Muslims, but certainly not all of them. You know the ones I'm talking about, right?

"Nahhhh, just the ones that stone women to death, blow up buildings, buses, or anything else they can, practice honor killings, chant "death to America", beat their wives for showing too much skin."

Well good, because those extremests make up a very very small fraction of the Muslim world. I spent a month in moroco and didn't see any of that. Kinda like how some hill billys in trailer parks beat their wives, but most don't.

"The ones who want women to cover their eyes, even though they're already wrapped up like a garbage bag with small slit to see out of. Those Muslims, but certainly not all of them. You know the ones I'm talking about, right?"

Yeah, again, at least in Morocco, most women didn't wear the ones with just a slit like you see on TV, although I saw them on rare occasion(probably about one dozen women wearing that, the ones with just slits, on my whole trip where I saw thousands and thousands of Muslims). Many men and women wore head scarfs though as they make sense in the dessert climate is just stylish to them.

Some women wore nothing on there heads, especially when we were indoors.

Do you think its discrimination when old women wear hats in church on their own will because it makes them feel modest?

It's the same concept in the Arab world, but those who are in fact sexist (which makes up portions of every society) kinda gave all Muslims a bad name.

It may be a different story in the UAE, but for the most part it is like what I described in the Arab world. The UAE is not a good representation of ALL Muslims.

Here is me wearing such head wear, it helps with the sun and sand, not because anyone forced me to or anything to do with Muslims.

The American girls on my trip wore nothing on their heads and were not harassed for it..

But it's different everywhere you go, 3rd world countries operate differently and it is hard for Americans to understand cultures there because they are not living in the same age we are...

edit on 28-11-2011 by CREAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

Cool, now I think you and I could go out and have a beer, eat a cheeseburger (I'll hold the bacon on yours, but I'll have it on mine), and laugh at the stereotypes. Sound good?
And, FYI, I don't have a problem with people NOT eating bacon, so don't take that as an attack. That just means there is more for ME! HA!

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

Yes.. that's the way to go. Basically everyone should take time out...sit and talk and you'd find that mostly everyone is decent and ordinary. Its a culture thing so cultural exchanges should be promoted to foster better understanding. I wonder why they stopped the MTV reality show " Worlds Apart" where American families go live in 3rd World countries so that they will appreciate what they have and at the same time understand and feel the hardship other people have to go through everyday. Its an eye opener and good show. You know war is bad for the living good for the dead.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by navy_vet_stg3

Yup. Just like..
All Germans are nazi and hitler worshippers
All Indians run around naked hugging idols
Jews have lots of money and rule the world
All Americans are fat slobs who watch the Simpsons all day

Please, ATS has a motto. Deny ignorance.

top topics

join