It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something strange in northeastern Nebraska?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Its already been a very strange day, and considering the last few months experiences I dont rule anything out any more. I recieved a call from an ex girlfriend of mine, and she was freaking out about something happening in northeastern nebraska. Apparently three planes have passed overhead, all different types of planes, and they're all military planes. Two heading west, one heading east. She's in the northeastern corner near Norfolk Nebraska. In addition, the power in her town is down completely. I dont 'know' that anything abnormal is going on, but the circumstances are admittedly strange.

Anyone from this area and have any idea what's going on?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Can you tell us the town your friend lives in?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

She's from Battle Creek.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Cryptonic

They were low enough to see that they were different planes and all were military planes? That's passing over pretty low.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

That's what she had said to me. Different shapes or details. I'm trying to get a hold of her now to find out if anything else had happened.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Cryptonic

May not be related but there was supposed to be a CME hit earth today i believe.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I can't find anything news-wise that would indicate any issue. RSOE is showing an unexplained epidemic in Iowa and surrounding states, but there are very few details available about it.

The other day we saw some low flying military craft in Utah too, seemed out of place there, although we are close to HAFB so it was probably nothing. I would assume the power outage and the military jets there are just coincidence, for now.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Just because they are military planes doesn't mean they are military.

Tactical Air Services is a private company that has Mig's, F-16's, Skyhawks....all sorts of military aircraft.

Somebody's got their own private Air Force in America. You can't have a pistol with a buttstock on it or a short barreled shotgun......but there are private "companies" with military aircraft....with weapons.....plus there are private "companies" with assets in Space that could kill.

The Nazi's wanted to make this space station with a mirror/magnifying glass to beam the sun down to Earth as a weapon.....there's an American private "Corporation" with such weapons. They built them under the guise of "beaming energy down to earth for power production".

America's got people who made themselves God's.....our Government didn't prevent them from getting/building those weapons. The People have no freakin clue what's going on.
edit on 28-11-2011 by Pervius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
There's training going on EVERYWHERE right now. Maybe this will help.

"Offutt Air Force Base hosts the 55th Wing. The wing's mission is to provide dominant intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance; electronic attack; command and control; and precision awareness to national leadership and warfighters across the spectrum of conflict any time, any place. One of the wing's units, the 55th Operations Group, operates 46 aircraft, including 13 models of seven different types."

www.offutt.af.mil...

new topics

top topics

join