It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Hicks. Prescient views on current financial woes.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Many years ago, Bill Hicks had the following to say about the USA’s financial woes and it made me laugh out loud and think [something Bill Hicks was great at ] of the worlds current mess and how it all feels engineered and fake.

" There ain’t no f—deficit, it’s a f—lie and it’s a f—illusion in the first place ”

And

“ Well, your leaders misspent your hard-earned tax dollars, so you the people, now have to tighten your belts ”

Source the book Love All the People. Letters, Lyrics, Routines
By Bill Hicks

Our leaders really are a pile of stinking... aren’t they? I’m off to a David Icke lecture..

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Hicks was awesome.

He was a system independent kind of dude. Really respect that. Before taking in any bs, he would ask why, and how it fit into the rest of the picture before swallowing it. He was very torn up over the state of the world. Only through amazing comedic performances did he find peace. He died the same way Steve Jobs went out. Pancreatic cancer. It seems that those who are the world, and strive hardest for the world, may do so out of necessity..to transcend their biological limits and become immortal. Well at the very least, a legend.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I agree and he was right....ITS ALL BULL# AND WE ARE PAYING FOR IT!!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Bill Hicks was way before his time. One of my all time favorite comedians. He saw what many American's are blind too. I respected how he despised governments/alcohol/cigarettes. Not only did he say they were a blight on the human race, he proved it time and time again. All through the medium of laughter which really got my attention.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
He really was ahead of his time.

But when i heard the clip i just lauged....its ALL a load of garbage..

so, why has it been engineered?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Said video, don't know how to embed, sorry.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
well done, i shall have a look at that...

new topics

top topics

join