It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO-Aircraft of Unknown Origin Caught on Video! 11.26.11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
If this was posted already, I apologize. I just didn't find it in a search just now.

Anyway, I am no authority on computer graphics or even familiar with any software but there's something about this that doesn't look right. I can't really explain it, for I lack the techno-lingo but the footage looks choppy. Ya know?

If this is a hoax, for the life of me, I can't figure out the mindset of the person/people involved with perpetrating something like that. But hell, if we can have leaders lying then everything is possible!

But if this is real then it looks like the ol' "rods" got resurrected and are possibly artificially manufactured now too!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Your right, near the end it just "feels" super imposed on the clouds as it zooms.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I think it's a real object, looking at the camera shake,

shaped like a missile, moves like a balloon.

No aliens in my opinion, but nobody can be sure without looking inside.

Keep looking, sooner or later we will prove this.
edit on 28-11-2011 by Soapusmaximus because: duh

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by calnorak
Your right, near the end it just "feels" super imposed on the clouds as it zooms.

Yeah, that's what I feel too. Almost like the background is looping too.

Also, why is the videographer zooming OUT? Isn't the whole purpose of filming something like this---to identify it? Seems he got a bit artful.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soapusmaximus
I think it's a real object, looking at the camera shake,

shaped like a missile, moves like a balloon.

No aliens in my opinion, but nobody can be sure without looking inside.

Keep looking, sooner or later we will prove this.
edit on 28-11-2011 by Soapusmaximus because: duh

Well the shaking I thought was just for effect. To make it look more authentic.

I just can't put my finger on exactly what doesn't look right to me. But I respect your opinion and position just the same.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
It could easily be a radio controlled plane or glider we have no frame of reference for it's size. The title on the video says 'Huge Aircraft of unknown origin'. So they know for sure it's huge and an aircraft...how exactly if they only have this small amount of footage?

The mindset of these people is not necessarily to deceive but one of fecklessness. Can they be bothered checking who filmed the footage, where it came from, or it's original context.....did they interview the cameraman......no.

They only care about slapping as much footage like this on youtube and sensationalising it with a dramatic sounding title. They don't care if it's fake or of something totally explainable as long as they get hits.

If you check out the youtube channel they have many more like this including 'Massive Mothership Caught On Tape'...again, how do they know that it's a 'mothership?'

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

On the youtube vid itself it says sub to see the best ufo's every week, so i will look further however it "feels" wrong as you say. Also it doesnt seem to be going too fast in perspective to a rod or something of that nature as they never stay in-frame. Thanks for the post op.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Sorry Human_Alien but thirdphaseofmoon are hoaxers , the Cousins Brothers Productions are a wannabe film company based in Hawaii .
Here's one of their poorly acted videos .

Blake Cousins doing his presenter bit

edit on 28-11-2011 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
This is the best screen grab I could get off the video viewing it at 1080p full screen:

Very interesting. It looks like it has wings, could possibly be a drone or UAV of some undisclosed type.

edit on 28-11-2011 by SavedOne because: Picture display problems

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
It looks to me like the whole thing is just one bit of footage zoomed in/out in editing software. The same clouds keep repeating just at different zoom levels.

OiO

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Yeah bu..........the hammering-clanging music (plus the crucifix on the wall) makes it appear so real!
(end sarcasm)

Okay. I didn't know that. Nor have I ever heard of them.
They stink will a capital suck and should be reported and removed.

How come hoaxers are allowed to upload and use YouTube as their stage to peddle their bulls*it?
I think a small nominal fee should be implemented to upload onto YouTube. That may dissuade and discourage some of the hoaxers if they have to pay for their rubbish.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
It looks to me like the whole thing is just one bit of footage zoomed in/out in editing software. The same clouds keep repeating just at different zoom levels.

OiO

I was trying to see that myself but couldn't find a pattern. Is there anyway you can tell me when it repeats? Like.....what minute-marks?

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne
This is the best screen grab I could get off the video viewing it at 1080p full screen:

Very interesting. It looks like it has wings, could possibly be a drone or UAV of some undisclosed type.

edit on 28-11-2011 by SavedOne because: Picture display problems

Thanks

I don't think anyone is doubting what it looks like. I think we're just trying to figure out if it's CGI'd

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
It could easily be a radio controlled plane or glider we have no frame of reference for it's size. The title on the video says 'Huge Aircraft of unknown origin'. So they know for sure it's huge and an aircraft...how exactly if they only have this small amount of footage?

The mindset of these people is not necessarily to deceive but one of fecklessness. Can they be bothered checking who filmed the footage, where it came from, or it's original context.....did they interview the cameraman......no.

They only care about slapping as much footage like this on youtube and sensationalising it with a dramatic sounding title. They don't care if it's fake or of something totally explainable as long as they get hits.

If you check out the youtube channel they have many more like this including 'Massive Mothership Caught On Tape'...again, how do they know that it's a 'mothership?'

Ya know....this is why I love this forum. Such bright critical thinking members!!

Yeah! How WOULD they know if this was 'huge'??????

If this wasn't my own thread, I'd call for this to be banished into the hoax bin!!!

Thanks DrHammondStoat!!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

This post by free_spirit pretty much sums them up

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
check out some of the other videos on this clown's channel

Lots of "purported to be teh best!!" videos filmed near well-known hotspots (Gulf Breeze anyone?) exhibiting the same MO's.- steady camera panning the sky at a constant speed with an object moving at a constant trajectory & angle across. You can see it in the vid posted here as well as the one from Gulf Breeze as well as the one with the helicopter and 2 objects.

My guess is that someone is learning how to use some new video software.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I was trying to see that myself but couldn't find a pattern. Is there anyway you can tell me when it repeats? Like.....what minute-marks?

Thanks!

See the cloud the object it almost in front of? (I've nicknamed it "hand".)

Go to about 00:25, then watch to 00:36,37 & at 00:44. The "hand" cloud keeps repeating. I also spotted repeats of the large mass of clouds toward the end.

OiO

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

Blake Cousins doing his presenter bit

edit on 28-11-2011 by gortex because: Edit to add

Besides him editorializing with words like "Massive" and "Amazing" I don't see this being hoaxed.

Maybe he, Blake, isn't behind these 'hoaxes' so much ....as perhaps he gets these UFO-footage and doesn't bother doing a rigorous sniff-test?! Maybe this production company is more about quantity not quality?
Sorta like what Jamie Maussan was accused of doing from time to time. I don't know anymore.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Well thank you for the thanks

To be completely balanced we can't say it's definitely not huge. Just we would never be able to tell from that footage.

I agree with the other posters who say it's edited, possibly a very short piece of film, repeated. For all we know it may have been flown in to land by the guy who made the thing and was controlling it but that part was cut out.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne

Go to about 00:25, then watch to 00:36,37 & at 00:44. The "hand" cloud keeps repeating. I also spotted repeats of the large mass of clouds toward the end.

OiO

Yup. That's what I was trying to spot.

Good eye OneisOne!
(mumbling under my breath: 'those sons-of-bitc......")

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join