It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is reality?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Hey everyone, just a little heads up, sit back and relax and tell me what you think at the end.

In no way shape or form do I believe this is the truth, I have looked at this from an outside perspective as the video requested and it brought me to making this post.

Make your minds up for yourself.

(Part 1) - Link - www.youtube.com...

"let US make man in OUR image" That was us discussing the Creation of us "spirit energy beings being placed in bodies" (mankind was already established by its use in the statement "let us make man" (it had already been discussed). What was being discussed in this statement was the "image" of mankind. The choice was made that man would be made in "their image" That image was not a human "hu-man (multi-colored mankind already discussed) but was the physical "BODY" as the likeness of the "BODY" (group) from which we come. We ARE the CREATOR and this is our CREATION. It has been over run by those who wish for more "power" (energy). I have been christian,observed religions, beliefs, natures, perspectives secret groups and opinions. All are partial truths to prevent the truth from happening. The truth here is quite clear: to remember, Re-member, (thus) RE-ASSEMBLE the "BODY" (CREATOR) here on earth. The series will explain further...

(part 2) - Link - www.youtube.com...

The answer to mans greatest question: "Who are we and why are we here?" It is neither about color nor belief nor age nor wealth, fame, social status, political affiliation or appearance. All are distractions from the TRUTH.

"A rose should never be placed in the hand of one who does not know their own strength" -O-

So, I know some people may at first be put off by the man in the second part (I found out it is charlie chaplin) but if you actually just listen to what he says its inspiring because its true, this man speaks the truth and it is old film footage, many have been able to see that our leaders were greedy and corrupt but everyone has stood with slavery instead of liberty, because if you challenge the status quo people think your crazy, delusional and read to many science fiction books.

(Part 3) - Link - www.youtube.com...

"The lie always shows up first, then TRUTH to dispel it".

These videos are pretty self explanatory and I don't want to take a bash at it and end up warping what comes from the video, because that is not its purpose, the videos purpose is to be viewed from an outside point of view.

I found that watching the videos actually made a little bit more sense but the second video, it does hit you hard when you listen to it because it clears your mind and you relate to everything he talks about. (Or at least I did)

(Joe Rogan - What is reality, WARNING STRONG LANGUAGE) - Link - www.youtube.com...

Joe Rogan is spot on here I saw this video posted in another post and thought that I had to add it to this one. as Joe states we don't understand anything, sure people think they know, but how can you be 100% sure if you have people on the other side who say it works another way? he looks at it from an outside point of view instead of HIS point of view, which I think is the way forward, not looking at the smaller picture step back and have a look at the bigger one.

We are the craziest characters in the movie, theres so much possibilities but people choose to just go with what they know deep down inside, I ask that everyone takes a step back and look from an outside perspective and then give me what you go, be it good, bad or in the middle.

edit on 28/11/11 by Windows because: Youtube video's didn't work so posted the links for it as well incase its the same.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
It seems pretty crap that no ones even given it a little bit of time.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I'd actually like to watch them, but the video links say 'video is malformed...sorry" when you click on them.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by onthelookout

I'm curious as to why that's not working, because they are coming up blank with me as well, here, I will try to set them out so they will show hopefully. I just tried and you were correct they video's are malforming if you look under (Part 1/2/3) There is a part that says Link and it is the link related to that video, try that and let me know if it works

edit on 28/11/11 by Windows because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Who's eyes are you looking at it from?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

For some of us the question comes
when we finally ‘hit the wall'--when
nothing makes sense anymore.
whatisreality.org...
What about you?
........................Text

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
..........................text.......................or sum?

Originally posted by Windows

"let US make man in OUR image" That was us discussing the Creation of us "spirit energy beings being placed in bodies" (mankind was already established by its use in the statement "let us make man" (it had already been discussed). What was being discussed in this statement was the "image" of mankind. The choice was made that man would be made in "their image" That image was not a human "hu-man (multi-colored mankind already discussed) but was the physical "BODY" as the likeness of the "BODY" (group) from which we come. We ARE the CREATOR and this is our CREATION. It has been over run by those who wish for more "power" (energy). I have been christian,observed religions, beliefs, natures, perspectives secret groups and opinions. All are partial truths to prevent the truth from happening. The truth here is quite clear: to remember, Re-member, (thus) RE-ASSEMBLE the "BODY" (CREATOR) here on earth. The series will explain further...

www.godlikeproductions.com... Search Terms: Highlight Matches
The One is not the Sum of Many/All - THERE CAN BE NO SUM OF EVERYTHING IF IT IS INFINITE Tweet
SickScent
Swinging on the Spiral of Our Divinity

User ID: 1250015
United States
03/01/2011 07:43 PM

Report Abusive Post
Report Copyright Violation The One is not the Sum of Many/All - THERE CAN BE NO SUM OF EVERYTHING IF IT IS INFINITE
I just had a transcendant thought. It took place when reading RA OP's thread "We are all one?" here: Thread: We are all one?

Soaring Bear answers a reply by stating, in this communication:

I think if you had said that we are all 'fragments' of the One, that would be more accurate!

Quoting: ObeWayneKenobe

accurate or palatable?

One doesn't fragment. Otherwise it would be a six billion fragments. That is a paradox. There is ONE having six billions experiences. We as avatars/holograms take our self way to seriously.
Quoting: SoaringBear

I don't know why you say that the "ONE doesn't fragment", when we obviously live in a condition where it has done just that......divided into a duality!?!
Quoting: ObeWayneKenobe

OWK, ONE is NOT sum of many/all.
and yes, some ( many ) live in condition of duality.
Some just observe it.

Quoting: SoaringBear

Soaring Bear is SO correct in stating this, and it is a 'wrong' way of thinking of ourselves as in relation to God, or The Source or whatever you want to call it.

Now, this might sound philosophical in nature, but when thinking about it in a rational way, it makes complete sense, and in my case, opens that crack in my mind just a little more to understanding a bigger (much, much bigger) perspective of what it means to exist within God's (again, whatever you take that concept/construct to mean)...within God's embrace...within it's being, it's essence, it's 'self'.

In my response to thinking about Soaring Bear's comment, I had one of my 'flashes' of insight. It is a vision without an image. I can't explain them, but these types of thoughts that come to me, always seem to resonate with others.

Soaring Bear, this is a VERY important concept to understand. "ONE is NOT sum of many/all."

This may be true for old school thinking, but not in a universe/reality that is infinite and eternal. There is no such thing as the ONE...there is no such things as ALL...we are now at the age of understanding that we can discard the ONE concept and transcend it. There is no all, or One (as in sum of all), in the infinite...
Perhaps we should be calling it Source, instead of The One.
Quoting: SickScent

Last Edited by SickScent on 03/01/2011 07:45 PM

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in, broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming, WOW, What a ride!

Knowledge is wisdom, without experience.

I do not die...I awaken to the dream that I lived.
'There is no such thing as the ONE' ..than Reality is That or One

re·al·i·ty/rēˈalətē/

Noun:

1.The world or the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them....
2.A thing that is actually experienced or seen,....

In Leonardo's words www.universalleonardo.org...

No human investigation can be called true science without passing through mathematical tests; and if you say that the sciences which begin and end in the mind contain truth, this cannot be conceded, and must be denied for many reasons. First and foremost because in such mental discourses, experience does not come in, without which nothing reveals itself with certainty.

ok.............
ONE is NOT sum of many/all.
edit on 29-11-2011 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Reality is whatever you believe it to be with zero doubt.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Is there a "reality?" Show it to me.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I shouldn't of even titled it What is reality because it just seems like you guys aren't even giving the time to watch the videos, reading the text thats there and just flipping it off with crappy one sentenced answers.

top topics

join