It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation with GOD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

First off this is not mine and I couldn't find the source for this. I found it to be intersting and want to share with you all.

God: Hello. Did you call me?

Me: Called you? No.. Who is this ?

God: This is GOD. I heard your prayers. So I thought I will chat.

www.tumblr.com...

Added ex tags, trimmed external quote and added link
edit on 28/11/11 by masqua because: Added ex tags, trimmed external quote and added link

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Wow, touching and inspiring for someone struggling for answers, this helped clarify some things for me. Star for you sir. Thank you for starting my day with some words of wisdom.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by AncietSoul

I like the part where Jesus says, "There are no unanswered prayers, at times the answer is 'no'."

You would think that if the answer was "no", he would tell you, instead of making you wait....and pray...and wait...and pray and hope....and wait...and pray and hope.....then finally you figure out he must have said "no".

For example: My brother was in the hospital on life support because of a brain hemorrhage. We were praying for him to be healed. Every so often, the doctor would come in and ask if they could harvest his organs to give to those who could use them. We kept telling him "no" because we believed he would be healed. One reason we believed he would be healed is because other christians had told us that god told them that my brother would be healed. So, we continued to pray and hope and over the course of six days, we told the doctor numerous times that he could not harvest my brother's organs.

After six days passed, my brother died and they could not harvest his organs. So, we found out that the answer was "no", and others did not benefit from my brother's condition. Had god told us "no" to begin with, we could have given his organs to someone else and maybe saved some lives, who knows? Wonder why he told some people that my brother would be healed anyways....?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
So what is your take on this whole conversation with god thing?

I say we trace "gods" IP and see who's behind the computer fooling people.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas
I say we trace "gods" IP and see who's behind the computer fooling people.

Probably this guy...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I understand the whole.. worshiping god, and all that fun stuff. But, I'm still confused on why people think that they need help or an answer from God...
Aren't we on Earth, so what on Earth does it matter?
If you're going to hopefully one day find yourself walking thorugh some gates, due to the way that you lived your life.
Then, what does it matter, do you need all that much help and answers to get you there?
Is it not enough to just have faith, and lead your life in such a manner that you will find yourself in heaven one day?

I've always had these questions for people in regards to their faith and prayer.

I personally feel that prayer is a totally different thing, but yeah... To me, it's more of a projected thought into the collective, but then again I kinda have a pantheistic comprehension of 'God'.

BTW, why just one God? I thought it was Elohim, why just El Elyon now? Now 'God' is represented by 'The Most High', most high among other Gods? Metaphysics, spirit, soul and the universe will always hold precedence and importance over changing 'God' or 'Gods'.
Joshua 24, niv.scripturetext.com... , changing gods, control, territory, governance... yeah.. I think it's all pretty clear and summed up right there, the true intentions of mans interputation and use of God. Now ask yourselves, who is really winning because of this?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
forgive me father, for i have LAUGHED OUT LOUD!!!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
It says Jesus, why you've changed it to GOD ?

Lot of hollow wisdom and new age crap if you ask me. What a nonsense.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by no special characters

my thoughts exactly.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by no special characters

Maybe because Jesus is GOD?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

They both have their own wiki page so unless they're some actors I doubt they are the same.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by no special characters

He has expressed Himself in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit

God Is Three In One.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by AncietSoul

When I was younger I used to have conversations with God because I was open to hearing the answer coming in the form of words. I would like to jump over the hurtle of being nervous because in my grown wisdom I know how overwhelming it is for me.

Your not doing the everyday tasks anymore, your mind is not on something. I haven't been able to develop. As Jesus would say, my house is not built with a strong foundation such as a house on sand.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
What Iv always thought funny is when someone talks to God its considered praying but when God talks back its considered schizophrenic.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Aloha Hello
Mahalo Thank you

Jesus: Seek not to find who you are, but to determine who you want to be. Stop looking for a purpose as to why you are here. Create it. Life is not a process of discovery but a process of creation.

Jesus: Well. Keep the faith and drop the fear. Don’t believe your doubts and doubt your beliefs. Life is a mystery to solve not a problem to resolve. Trust me. Life is wonderful if you know how to live.

∞LOVE∞

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake1234
Aloha Hello
Mahalo Thank you

Jesus: Seek not to find who you are, but to determine who you want to be. Stop looking for a purpose as to why you are here. Create it. Life is not a process of discovery but a process of creation.

Jesus: Well. Keep the faith and drop the fear. Don’t believe your doubts and doubt your beliefs. Life is a mystery to solve not a problem to resolve. Trust me. Life is wonderful if you know how to live.

∞LOVE∞

You might live in paradise and its easy to feel love, but lets talk about the folks in the gutter. They should "Seek" to find who they are. Jesus was all about finding who we really are to my knowledge. Screw who we want to be.

top topics

join