It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMBRES deserves a thread for himself. Just saw this yesterday..its an amazing video!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   

edit on 28-11-2011 by gusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
No link working.

No comment from the OP.

No replies except this sorry one.

Do you mean Ambres the "channeler"?

Oh dear...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Embedded;

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Please forgive me..i started with another video and got stuck.
Thanks for embedding..never noticed it did not work.
Please dont make this thread discuss about me...i think the message he gives us is the most wonderfull and trustworthy i have ever listen to.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I'll embed the rest of the videos for further viewing. Saw the first one, seems interesting. You should take serious anything that has the potential to expand your consciousness, whether you believe it to be true or not does not, and should not matter. Have fun!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Good work ole..
After seeing this my friend wanted to discuss the credibility of the man..i told him that is not important at all. Its his message, the mans words one should listen too and dont care about the fenomenon of beeing possesed..who cares about tha?! I just listen to him and its an amazing man, whooever it might be he is an amazing man and the MESSAGE is the only thing should be discussed i believe.

Best regards

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by gusan

Useless opening post, but good videos thanks for bringing it to the table. Try a little harder next time to invite us in to your thread. No flag no effort

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Just finished watching all the videos - thanks to the member who got them all posted up.

Really enjoyed that and I'm going to research a bit more about him now. As others have said, even if he is a charlatan, his message is powerful and life changing.

new topics

join