It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Know You're Getting Older When... @look@

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Those were good ones! Before my time but i rember family members telling me about the note to get cigs is all that was needed for the kids to get cigs for there parents ..And yes you need to get out more LOL
Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
When you remember going jack rabbit hunting in Fox Hills with your dad.

When you remember you could drive your car onto the beach in Los Angeles, built a fire, and roast hot dogs - - without a permit.

When you remember Torrance was dairy farms.

When you remember riding on the Red Car.

When you remember the Helms bakery truck and milk deliveries.

When you remember the TV series Tugboat Annie.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

I knew myself was getting really Old when me realized that all the energy that makes OL up is 13.7 BILLION yrs old.

I felt like I was getting Old when OL turned 30yrs old and was looking forward to the summit of 40yrs old so that me could start going downhill ... but both my knees gave out and literally every step reminds just how old I really am [OL is currently 39yrs old]!
:bnghd:

I was already Old when I turned 26yrs old and was no longer a youth anymore! :shk:

Personal Disclosure: Your as old as you feel ok! Mature attitude works best regardless of physical age!

P.S. OL was OL'd when I joined up under this username as well!

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
When you remember going jack rabbit hunting in Fox Hills with your dad.

When you remember you could drive your car onto the beach in Los Angeles, built a fire, and roast hot dogs - - without a permit.

When you remember Torrance was dairy farms.

When you remember riding on the Red Car.

When you remember the Helms bakery truck and milk deliveries.

When you remember the TV series Tugboat Annie.

WOW Annee what a great post all those things are long before my time but i bet you wish those times were back ,driveling your car onto the beach for fun sounds like a dream id love to d that! Peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

Explanation: S&F!

I knew myself was getting really Old when me realized that all the energy that makes OL up is 13.7 BILLION yrs old.

I felt like I was getting Old when OL turned 30yrs old and was looking forward to the summit of 40yrs old so that me could start going downhill ... but both my knees gave out and literally every step reminds just how old I really am [OL is currently 39yrs old]!
:bnghd:

I was already Old when I turned 26yrs old and was no longer a youth anymore! :shk:

Personal Disclosure: Your as old as you feel ok! Mature attitude works best regardless of physical age!

P.S. OL was OL'd when I joined up under this username as well!

I have those problems also bad knees and a miserable bad back if i get down i need a forklift to get me back up
But your age is just a number ..Your right ature attitude works best regardless of physical age ..peace,ssugarcookie1

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarcookie1
WOW Annee what a great post all those things are long before my time but i bet you wish those times were back ,driveling your car onto the beach for fun sounds like a dream id love to d that! Peace,sugarcookie1

Well yeah - - but only if I can keep the progression of today. Medical advancements, women's rights, civil rights, gay rights, disability act, fair housing, etc. People being who they really are - - not having to fit in to a role.

I would not go back for anything.
edit on 17-12-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

That would be good for sure
peacee,ccccc

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join