It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Aleister Crowley unwittingly summon the Loch Ness Monster?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Crowley had an estate on the edge of the Loch. He was supposed to have done many summoning rituals there. Jimmy Page the guitarist of Led Zeppelin fame later bought the house and then things started happening to the members of Led Zeppelin and their families. Like you, many have speculated that the banishing ritual was not completed before Crowley went off on a trip somewhere. Jimmy Page is also reputed to have made the same mistake.

"...if the mystics and monster hunters are to be believed, Crowley and the odd events at a house on the South-Eastern shore of Loch Ness in the early 1900′s may be responsible for the appearance of the legendary beast."

whofortedblog.com...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
I had that same thought when I watched another doc. about crowley. It does seem a little absurd tho..

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I've seen this before. Does anyone know what demon he was trying to summon? I think it would depend greatly on which demon. Also if Crowley's pulling demons out of the ether, did it just happen this aquatic "dinosaur" manifested in the water? Did anyone see a giant "dinosaur" walking around?

new topics

join