It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STS-80 - Unidentified Objects with Flightpath Tracking Enhancements

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Bout all I want to say is wake up people they are Alien ships and Alien Beings are in them there thingy's

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
I did a lot of work on obtaining and making available research results on STS-48, STS-63,. STS-75, STS-80, and I'm happy to do additional cases once it's clear my time would be productively spent. The proof of that would be folks agreeing that the research already published has established the non-extraordinariness of those particular videos.

Otherwise, challenges to do OTHER cases when it's clear the challengers have no intention of seriously considering any nerw evidence or ever accepting a non-UFO explanation, is just a useless time-wasting scheme.

as far as i recall you didn't manage to get the data regarding the sts-75, so wouldn't that seem biased, to reach a conclusion prior seeing the data? oh wait, i did provide the data regarding the water dumps and the fes...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Zorgon, that's clumsy -- the old baiteroo and switcheroo trick of the con man.

So your saying that isn't Story in that video stating he thinks they are biological as opposed to alien space craft? But Jim you said to look him up and he clearly says CRITTERS... but a SNAKE?

If that's what you think I've been telling people, you haven't been paying attention. Phenomena of genuine importance and interest can get lost in the avalanche of 'noise' and 'junk' that makes up this genre, IMHO.

Well I will grant you that... so lets make a deal. Show us your best case UFO that you don't think is 'dust, ice or debris'

And no, Story's tale about his 'space snakes' belongs in the 'blow the earthling minds with weird images' narrative -- he doesn't seem to think it's proof of anything UFO-related.

Your right he stresses critters over UFO's and I agree. If you don't like that why always point to him to back you up? You know many of us are on the critter side of the fence

There are plenty of 'official NASA statements' in response to specific inquiries about specific images and stories. None were written by me. All seem to be totally ignored hereabouts.

We don't ignore them, we just don't believe them, like the latest Whitehouse statement in response to that petition... Here is one... from the DoD Homeland Defense

dod.gov/pubs/foi/homeland_defense/UFOs/nasa_u1.pdf

NASA is the focal point for answering public inquiries to the Whitehouse relating to UFO's. NASA is not engaged in a research program involving these phenomena, nor is any other government agency

DoD Release February 1, 1978

So if NASA is NOT engaged in a research program involving these phenomena WHY are they the 'focal point' for public inquiries to the Whitehouse relating to UFO's

And here is the Whitehouse statement

Searching for ET, But No Evidence Yet
By Phil Larson
White House Office of Science & Technology Policy
11-4-11

Thank you for signing the petition asking the Obama Administration to acknowledge an extraterrestrial presence here on Earth.

The U.S. government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet, or that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted or engaged any member of the human race. In addition, there is no credible information to suggest that any evidence is being hidden from the public's eye.

So there you have it NO UFO's Its official... so we can shut down ATS and all go get a real life

edit on 29-11-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Zorgon hasn't actually presented evidence that 'NASA won't let [him] have' such tapes, as far as I remember.

True.. every attempt made to get them has met with failure. nlike the image catalogs there doesn't appear to be a searchable video footage database. Now since the copies from Martyn Stubbs don't have time date stamps there is no way to request the pertinent footage without that data.

And his pathetic attempt to blame HIS inability to obtain them on ME -- as if I were the single-point-failure in the UFO community's cosmic FAIL to accurately assess these reports, is another lame blame-shifting gimmick.

No its not. Since YOU claim that this footage is available and easy to obtain, we merely expect you to provide the source of this footage direct from NASA. Since for years you have avoided doing so by making statements like the one above, I can only assume that you cannot produce the original NASA copy despite all your blustering.

I did a lot of work on obtaining and making available research results on STS-48, STS-63,. STS-75, STS-80, and I'm happy to do additional cases once it's clear my time would be productively spent. The proof of that would be folks agreeing that the research already published has established the non-extraordinariness of those particular videos.

Well most of us paid very close attention to everything presented in that mega STS 75 thread and funny... I don't recall a link to the original NASA videos that match the same sequence. Now you have spent years of time stating your case... so it would seem logical that if these videos were so easy to obtain, that a mere few minutes of your time would get the job done

Otherwise, challenges to do OTHER cases when it's clear the challengers have no intention of seriously considering any nerw evidence or ever accepting a non-UFO explanation, is just a useless time-wasting scheme.

If it was such a waste of time as you claim, we wouldn't find you in every NASA thread
Come on Jim, admit it, you love the battle

He didn't have to "intercept" anything, although we would all be better off if Zorgon's ravings 'intercepted' reality a little more regularly.

in·ter·cept
   [v. in-ter-sept; n. in-ter-sept] Show IPA
verb (used with object)
1. to take, seize, or halt (someone or something on the way from one place to another); cut off from an intended destination: to intercept a messenger.
2. to see or overhear (a message, transmission, etc., meant for another): We intercepted the enemy's battle plan.

dictionary.reference.com...

Nice try Jim... no cigar. But at least you do acknowledge that it was Martyn that brought us those videos.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Not to take sides here but....NASA is well aware of E.T. craft observing shuttle activities. Alot of footage is just ice or debris....and NASA....with the one slip I know of....very rarely displays UFO's in movement close to either the Shuttles or ISS.

But there is that one time they sliped up...I should look up what number mision it was...by a female Astronaut...caught saying...because she forgot to switch to the ENCRIPTED MILITARY COM.CHANNEL they use when launching Military payloads....and her statemet was confirmed by several HAM radio opperators listening in on Earth.....and their big mistaske was to release the video of her looking out the shuttles window and answerering Houston.....after they asked sts....what is your current status? And she answers....Mission Control...We are still monitering the Alien Craft in proximity to us....further instructions....or something to thast extent....when Houston literally SCREAMS......STS....change to something something com channel!

Then we can see her switching a few buttons and continuing to observe through the window. Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
Not to take sides here but....NASA is well aware of E.T. craft observing shuttle activities. Alot of footage is just ice or debris....and NASA....with the one slip I know of....very rarely displays UFO's in movement close to either the Shuttles or ISS.

But there is that one time they sliped up...I should look up what number mision it was...by a female Astronaut...caught saying...because she forgot to switch to the ENCRIPTED MILITARY COM.CHANNEL they use when launching Military payloads....and her statemet was confirmed by several HAM radio opperators listening in on Earth.....and their big mistaske was to release the video of her looking out the shuttles window and answerering Houston.....after they asked sts....what is your current status? And she answers....Mission Control...We are still monitering the Alien Craft in proximity to us....further instructions....or something to thast extent....when Houston literally SCREAMS......STS....change to something something com channel!

Then we can see her switching a few buttons and continuing to observe through the window. Split Infinity

Thanks for the detailed description of how several different threads of folklore can be woven together, in the enthusiastic imagination of an intelligent and well-spoken UFO buff, and flavored with claims of having seen with their own eyes videos which never existed [and can't be linked to], resulting in a miracle tale with only the slightest association with original realities.

There's the original audio prank from Greenbelt, Maryland, about a voice saying they still have the alien spacecraft in view, recorded by Donald Ratsch, who later concluded it was a spoof performed on the amateur retransmission bands, mixed in with a highly-mutated version of the Catie Coleman story, inside the Spacelab module [which had no windows, nor any TV screen with exterior views], joking about an 'unidentified flying object' which she later explained was a giddy reference to another crewman, flavored with fantasies, and voila! a 'classic' space UFO legend is born.

Ain't folklore wonderful?

This is the best evidence you can dream up?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Zorgon, you gotta show it's worth my while to do another deep-dig investigation, as I did with STS-48 and STS-80. If y'all agree that my published research on those cases provided persuasive evidence they were caused by prosaic space events, and are not evidence for anything exrtraordinary, then I'll look at others. Otherwise, why bother?

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Why bother?

Because UFOs are real.

You seem to forget that. Perhaps you think everyone who sees impressively moving objects in the day/night sky - that they then are automatically lying lunatics.

Being skeptical is important, I understand that. But this is taking it a bit too far.

Who mills over whether there are creatures in space but then denies any possibility of their being UFOs?

"What you silly UFO nuts never want to admit is that the pilots of the space crafts are not Aliens - they are Grays."

Doesn't make much sense to me.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Zorgon, that's clumsy -- the old baiteroo and switcheroo trick of the con man.

So your saying that isn't Story in that video stating he thinks they are biological as opposed to alien space craft? But Jim you said to look him up and he clearly says CRITTERS... but a SNAKE?

If that's what you think I've been telling people, you haven't been paying attention. Phenomena of genuine importance and interest can get lost in the avalanche of 'noise' and 'junk' that makes up this genre, IMHO.

Well I will grant you that... so lets make a deal. Show us your best case UFO that you don't think is 'dust, ice or debris'

And no, Story's tale about his 'space snakes' belongs in the 'blow the earthling minds with weird images' narrative -- he doesn't seem to think it's proof of anything UFO-related.

Your right he stresses critters over UFO's and I agree. If you don't like that why always point to him to back you up? You know many of us are on the critter side of the fence

There are plenty of 'official NASA statements' in response to specific inquiries about specific images and stories. None were written by me. All seem to be totally ignored hereabouts.

We don't ignore them, we just don't believe them, like the latest Whitehouse statement in response to that petition... Here is one... from the DoD Homeland Defense

dod.gov/pubs/foi/homeland_defense/UFOs/nasa_u1.pdf

NASA is the focal point for answering public inquiries to the Whitehouse relating to UFO's. NASA is not engaged in a research program involving these phenomena, nor is any other government agency

DoD Release February 1, 1978

So if NASA is NOT engaged in a research program involving these phenomena WHY are they the 'focal point' for public inquiries to the Whitehouse relating to UFO's

And here is the Whitehouse statement

Searching for ET, But No Evidence Yet
By Phil Larson
White House Office of Science & Technology Policy
11-4-11

Thank you for signing the petition asking the Obama Administration to acknowledge an extraterrestrial presence here on Earth.

The U.S. government has no evidence that any life exists outside our planet, or that an extraterrestrial presence has contacted or engaged any member of the human race. In addition, there is no credible information to suggest that any evidence is being hidden from the public's eye.

So there you have it NO UFO's Its official... so we can shut down ATS and all go get a real life

Sharp like a razor Zorgon... as usual!

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Otherwise, why bother?

Hmmm well how about you make a call to your Russian contacts and get us a ride up there and we can take a look around ourselves?

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Otherwise, why bother?

Hmmm well how about you make a call to your Russian contacts and get us a ride up there and we can take a look around ourselves?

David Sereda has made that same demand. In general you DON'T remind me of him.... so far.

Can't handle the evidence that is available, and hoping to deflect attention to some UFO pie in the sky?

Re STS-80, why don't you want to believe the testimony of on-the-scene eyewitnesses such as Story Musgrave and Tom Jones?

Have you ever linked to their explicit comments on the notorious video, to help newbies reach a balanced assessment of what the scene shows? Or do you prefer they NOT know what the actual eyewitnesses have said/written?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join