It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails over Sydney today

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
reply to post by WakeUpRiseUp

Sure manipulating the weather could be one reason ,but tell me one advantage of this as opposed to just normal everyday weather? . Just give me one reason that justifies this idea
An advantage? Like I said for all we know it could be a necessity now. It could be balancing chemical levels, say to stop acid rain or something or to inhibit nice weather when people are working to increase productivity, competitive growing seasons for crops in a globalising world. There are so many reasons that it’s pretty likely an aggressive world like the west would do it just to have an upper hand.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04
reply to post by ProudBird

I also found it funny he completely missed the point that being NEAR an airport would make seeing contrails unlikely due to the altitude needed. Clearly the planes making these contrails are not about to land.

I have watched planes all my life, living right next to the airport.
I know what a condesation trail looks like.
These planes were at about 30,000ft. Leaving trails that stayed for hours and turned into haze.

Strange thing is that other planes at the same altitude didnt leave any!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Sure manipulating the weather could be one reason ,but tell me one advantage of this as opposed to just normal everyday weather? . Just give me one reason that justifies this idea

As there is a mass ejection from the sun (CME), right now, they might be spraying reflective substances into the atmosphere ie: SILVER IODIDE, TRIMETHYL ALUMINUM, BARIUM, too reflect some of its effect.
Weather manipulation is real. No debate about that.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
And if u thought it was bad during the day, take a look outside now

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Here is a proposal that was headed by Edward Teller, a notable name in physics. Apparently there has been some concern within the minds of our science elite as to the dangers of global warming. This paper describes the advantages and cost of dispersing metal oxides into the skies .www.chemtrails911.com...

Scattering Fundamentals. In general, three basic types of scatterers exist, for scattering any type
of electromagnetic radiation, including sunlight. The simplest type is based on any material in
which the electric fields of light cause a displacement of electric charges; thus, any material at all
can be used. The magnitude of the displacement of charges by an electric field of unit strength is
measured by the dielectric constant ε, where ε=1 means there is no displacement. The scattering is
proportional to (ε-1)
2, that is, highly polarizable materials generally will be more useful. This
class of scatterer requires the near-optimal deployment
of an estimated several million tons o

My only question now is...are these attempts to scatter light and radiation in attempt to stave off global warming the only uses from spreading metal oxides into the upper atmosphere?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock2009

Yep they were doing overtime in Sydney on Monday and still going today (Tuesday)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

You say you "know" what condensation trails look like. Well, sometimes those trails look and behave differently form other times. It all depends on the water vapor saturation levels are, at any specific altitude. And, the temperature of course. It is the combination of factors.

These planes were at about 30,000ft. Leaving trails that stayed for hours and turned into haze.

They didn't "turn into" haze. What will happen, when the above mentioned conditions are suitable, is the presence of the contrails will trigger more of the surrounding air to condense out, into more ice crystals, forming very thin layers of more cirrus clouds. It is the way the clouds will also develop naturally -- the airplanes' passage and leaving of contrails contributes to the tipping point, and gives Nature a kick-start.

It is THAT simple!! Study up on meteorology courses at the local Uni, or hit the library and find books on the topic

Strange thing is that other planes at the same altitude didnt leave any!

This is raised so often.....can you tell the difference in their altitude, with the naked eye, from the ground? If some jets are at 30,000 feet exactly, and some others are at 34,000? Or, 33,000? Even one thousand feet of change can be the difference between contrails, and no contrails.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock2009

As there is a mass ejection from the sun (CME), right now, they might be spraying reflective substances into the atmosphere ie: SILVER IODIDE, TRIMETHYL ALUMINUM, BARIUM, too reflect some of its effect.
Weather manipulation is real. No debate about that.

Ok now thats really pushing the limits. Wouldnt it be easier for our concerned government just to send a text warning for New South Waliens to stay indoors when a CME is incoming. Or is it possible that some people with nothing better to do were travelling on these aircraft to get somewhere
.I guess if i watched enough YT videos, I too would be a believer.

edit on 29-11-2011 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

This is raised so often.....can you tell the difference in their altitude, with the naked eye, from the ground? If some jets are at 30,000 feet exactly, and some others are at 34,000? Or, 33,000? Even one thousand feet of change can be the difference between contrails, and no contrails.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4d9dcd73b915.jpg[/atsimg]

And that's with the exact same plane. Imagine if the planes were different sizes. How do you know how high it is?

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

I dont understand that picture?
Its the same plane and contrail copied x 3

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Yes, it is the same plane. He said it is. And you just proved the point.

The pictures are scaled to show the difference in appearance that a difference in altitude would make (look closer). The point being that you cannot accurately judge the altitude of an airplane by sight. You did not see the difference that 3,000 feet would make, did you? A difference of less than that can mean the difference between producing contrails or not.

edit on 11/29/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

Air India
www.youtube.com...

Japan
www.youtube.com...

Africa
www.youtube.com...

You're welcome. Seems you don't know much about chemtrails. Then again they do not exist so .....

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

They do alter weather patterns to make storms less intense. There are no "chemtrails" as you like to call them. You are free to look into it, it happens, but what chemtrail proponents say happens does not.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Expect some acid rain if those ships are burning nitrogen in those trails.
Some additional water combined with nitrogen oxides might make some
nitric acid in the skies for some nasty haze later on. Better duck.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join