It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychedelic/Dubstep/Binaural Beats part of Illuminati/NWO?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilishlyangelic23

Originally posted by RickyVelveeta

and whoever mentioned skrillex, gtfo. do you even know who he is??

'illuminati'.... you literally sound insane.

i mentioned Skrillex. i don't know much about him at all. i was introduced to his music by some friends. i found it awful, very hard to listen to. but i simply made a comment about the fact that he's on the cover of a magazine covering up one eye. an action that many people associate with "illuminati symbolism". i fail to understand how that sounds insane.. its just an observation.

I heard of Skrillex through his collaborations with Korn recently but covering one eye means that?

So damn, Gabrielle didn't have a lazy eye in the 90s then when she wore sunglasses or more famously, an eyepatch to cover it. How silly of me

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

in my quest to learn about "the illuminati" i've come across many sites that talk about the symbolism that they use. and how theres all these symbols in media. i've seen a lot of artists covering one eye in photos, videos, etc. a lot of people think it means that they're influenced by the illuminati. i do find it a bit odd that so many different media personalities do this particular gesture in pictures and videos.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilishlyangelic23

i mentioned Skrillex. i don't know much about him at all. i was introduced to his music by some friends. i found it awful, very hard to listen to. but i simply made a comment about the fact that he's on the cover of a magazine covering up one eye. an action that many people associate with "illuminati symbolism". i fail to understand how that sounds insane.. its just an observation.

ok well sonny moore aka skrillex used to be singer for a post hardcore band called from first to last, HUGE 'scene' band. he has gotten popular quick with the dubstep because he was such a huge figure in alternative/scene music. you really should quash any wild ideas you have now regarding illuminati involvement because they are unsubstantiated and do nothing to aid the search of truth (kinda why this whole thread annoyed me a bit to begin with), if anything it undermines existing facts and discredits the whole NWO truth movement as being exclusively made up of people like you who just think up wild ideas and run with them, it's really not a good habit to get into.

sonny/skrillex is always posting on twitter about UFOs/aliens etc, actually a very popular subject among ravers and the like.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by RickyVelveeta

thank you for replying to my post, i appreciate the info

edit to add: i haven't decided myself if i believe that all these symbols popping up everywhere are related to the illuminati or not. but there are a lot of similar symbols and actions (like the whole "one eye" thing) turning up with these media personalities, so it does sometimes make me wonder why its so common. and why everyone keeps doing it.
edit on 27-11-2011 by devilishlyangelic23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shirak
The weird thing is I had a dream about this last night. The mathematical entrainment used in music beats can help a Meme or idea be mass entrained to a population. These songs are produced to the population by certain groups those same groups now threaten the freedom of the internet as we know it. Checkout the link on Mozzilla Firefox Google search screen today for more info.

What link do you mean? I went to the page and wasn't sure where to click. I'm interested in what you're saying. Say more...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by OhNoItsCritical

when it comes to the tuning, that article is just a stockpile of illuminati-related stuff with some added pseudo-math to 'prove' it's correct and that A=432Hz is wrong. it's making a reference to the golden section, while completely ommiting some important things, that A=432Hz is based on C=256Hz, its relation to keplerian interval as well as the fact that tuning is based on the voice.

here's an article worth reading instead - because as far as i believe in the existence of illuminati and their influence on this world, the document you've linked is nothing more than anti-illuminati propaganda - certainly not a scientific paper like this one:
www.schillerinstitute.org...

second thing you're confusing are binaural beats. binaural beats can be perceived only with stereo headphones - and no commercial music is mastered with headphones in mind - even more, such recordings can't be listened to with regular speakers, because then you will hear the distortion causing binaural beats instead of perceiving binaural beats themselves (which are usually below the audible frequency range, hence don't influence listening to the music). i've got some software (cool edit 2000) which can mix binaural beats into any recording, like your favourite music, and i was playing with it a lot since more or less 10 years, so i guess i know what i'm talking about - when you listen to such recording - with headphones! - you can perceive the distortion at the beginning, but then it 'blends in' after a while, when your brain has synchronized itself to the desired frequency. so even with headphones, you can still recognize music mastered to generate binaural beats - with speakers, it's just obvious and simply won't work.
en.wikipedia.org...

at the end, a small comment about psychedelic music - to be precise, psychedelic trance. i've got a friend that's listening to this kind of music since many years, and he's one of the most incredible people i've ever known. open minded, honest, very spiritual and sensitive. i was listening to the exactly same music many times during past years and i wouldn't say it influenced me in any way. and hey, the band we liked the most is infected mushroom - and oh noes - they're israelis!

seriously, if you want to find some hard evidence of illuminati tampering with our reality, follow your government and their actions. by following entertainment industry, you're focusing on the veil - which is exactly what they want you to do, and exactly while they are putting all that masonic symbols in it - they know it gets noticed. you should be looking at the hands of those that operate behind that veil.
edit on 27-11-2011 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jedi_hamster

when it comes to the tuning, that article is just a stockpile of illuminati-related stuff with some added pseudo-math to 'prove' it's correct and that A=432Hz is wrong. it's making a reference to the golden section, while completely ommiting some important things, that A=432Hz is based on C=256Hz, its relation to keplerian interval as well as the fact that tuning is based on the voice.

here's an article worth reading instead - because as far as i believe in the existence of illuminati and their influence on this world, the document you've linked is nothing more than anti-illuminati propaganda - certainly not a scientific paper like this one:
www.schillerinstitute.org...

second thing you're confusing are binaural beats. binaural beats can be perceived only with stereo headphones - and no commercial music is mastered with headphones in mind - even more, such recordings can't be listened to with regular speakers, because then you will hear the distortion causing binaural beats instead of perceiving binaural beats themselves (which are usually below the audible frequency range, hence don't influence listening to the music). i've got some software (cool edit 2000) which can mix binaural beats into any recording, like your favourite music, and i was playing with it a lot since more or less 10 years, so i guess i know what i'm talking about - when you listen to such recording - with headphones! - you can perceive the distortion at the beginning, but then it 'blends in' after a while, when your brain has synchronized itself to the desired frequency. so even with headphones, you can still recognize music mastered to generate binaural beats - with speakers, it's just obvious and simply won't work.
en.wikipedia.org...

at the end, a small comment about psychedelic music - to be precise, psychedelic trance. i've got a friend that's listening to this kind of music since many years, and he's one of the most incredible people i've ever known. open minded, honest, very spiritual and sensitive. i was listening to the exactly same music many times during past years and i wouldn't say it influenced me in any way. and hey, the band we liked the most is infected mushroom - and oh noes - they're israelis!

seriously, if you want to find some hard evidence of illuminati tampering with our reality, follow your government and their actions. by following entertainment industry, you're focusing on the veil - which is exactly what they want you to do, and exactly while they are putting all that masonic symbols in it - they know it gets noticed. you should be looking at the hands of those that operate behind that veil.

Thanks for your input.

Just to clarify, I don't really "believe" that the illuminati controls all music, or binaural beats, or psychedelic. It was just a thought. While I DO believe that the illuminati does have associations with a lot of the mainstream artists, I don't necessarily think they control all music, or just one genre, etc.

I understand that a lot of people take threads like this seriously, but it was just a passing thought that I wanted to start a discussion about. A possibility, because anything is possible.

I know how binaural beats work, I know a decent bit about music and sound and whatnot - but not as much as you. I was simply suggesting that binaural beats could be, instead of sending positive subliminals to our brain, it could contain negative subliminals, in addition to the alpha/beta/delta/theta waves.

Subliminals are most effective in theta state, by the way.

PS. I love psy music, and it's primarily what I listen to most.
edit on 27-11-2011 by OhNoItsCritical because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

while subliminals are indeed more effective in theta state, i doubt people in the clubs or anywhere are in theta state just because of the listening to the psychedelic music. it's not causing the brain to switch on its own imho - one has to relax and be calm - and that's hardly what happens in such places. i guess some would like to compare such dance to some sort of shamanic dance - but while the idea itself may sound plausible, lets not forget that all such music is tuned to A=440Hz, hence destroying such possibility. so basically they can put subliminals in their recordings - and some certainly do - but those are 'regular' subliminals - nothing related to the binaural beats. i'm sure they would love to use those, but luckily it's not possible - not until they'll start selling audio cds 'for listening with headphones only - incredible 3D audio experience'.

also, binaural beats themselves have nothing to do with subliminals - they just cause the brain to synchronize to the desired frequency. if it'll get exposed to some subliminals later or nor, it depends on what such person is listening to, so changing a song with clear masonic symbolism to generate binaural beats may be a bad idea. but as i've said, we can only expose ourselves to binaural beats on our own, by generating them with some computer software, so we have full control over what we're listening to.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

Have you heard of www.brainsync.com... ?

I use these semi-frequently, and they're pretty amazing. They claim to have positive subliminals like "I can be successful in whatever I want", etc. These were the types of binaurals that I was talking about.

I know it probably wouldn't be possible in a club, but I'm pretty sure it'd be possible in those. Half the time I'm 90% asleep after I become relaxed enough, about 10 minutes in to the binaural usually.

Again, if I were that worried about it I wouldn't be using them, just a passing thought.

edit on 27-11-2011 by OhNoItsCritical because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   

kinda risky i would say. have you heard about robert monroe? he wrote some books about oobe. he's long dead, but his institute still works and they continue his research. if anything, i would rather try these.
www.monroeinstitute.org...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Okay. Awesome. As someone who makes music myself I feel I can say quite a few things about this topic.

For one, someone already mentioned that binaural beats only work with stereo headphones. I won't go into exactly how binaural beats work, but basically if you were to listen to binaural beats in a club you would just hear a really annoying sound (not dancable AT ALL). Once me and my friend tried to jam (guitar+bass) to binaural beats it was not really worth it lol.
However, binaural beats may not work when producing music THERE IS a similar form of entrainment called isochronic tones which, instead of producing two similar but not identical frequencies in the L and R channels, produce a tone through the center (thus can be played through monitor or ordinary speakers).
Wikipedia: Isochronic Tones

There are also monaural beats which are more similar to binaural beats (you can find the link for this in the wikipedia article for isochronic tones). These also do not need headphones.

Also, there ARE indeed psychedelic bands that have used binaural beats in their songs. I know only of one band, actually that has done it. A very popular band called "Infected Mushroom". I'm not too into the whole techno/rave scene so I don't remember what song off what album it was but I remember the song had "(!!)" at the end of it to let the listener know to listen with headphones. This was done on purpose and not to 'fool' the listener. Definitely not something that would be played at a club.

Also, if a song were to have isochronic tones or monaural beats playing through tthe song it would be very noticable. I've heard a lot about C=432Hz and I think thats nonsense. Someone has already gone through why exactly its nonsense so I won't do it again. I went through a phase where I tuned all my guitars to C=432 but I realized that C=440 is just easier because almost everybody is tuned to 440 and I dont like having to re-tune my guitars everytime I jam. anyway...

Is NWO/Illuminati (if they even exist..) controlling mainstream music? Well yeah, I guess, if they were trying to control the masses the most efficient way to do it would be to control what messages people are getting. Does the music itself directly have an effect on the mind control? Again, if they were to try to control your brain they would have to try to do it while you were in a relaxed state of mind. Theta being the most efficient way to get a message across. Most mainstream music is very upbeat and more likely to put you on alert, or alpha. This actually is negating the effect of 'brainwash',but what it does is make it harder for you to get a message through to your subconscious, so they are in effect, dumbing you down by pumping you up.

Sorry about the long post.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

Hi mate, can you tell me what the binaural beats do for for you? I mean, do they help? Tuning your brain to a frequency does sound interesting to me......as we're on music, here's link to my FB group page with varied music that I write.....feel free to join www.facebook.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I have some food for thought! My words can be taken any way I'm just trying to help :p

I agree with you! In fact I believe the music industry is nothing to be afraid of; why would 'they' kill the mass population if they need us to evolve with them? 2012 will be about the literal ending of time; death will not take place if you kill our ego! THAT is what dies! Lady Gaga portrays herself dying so much because it's her ego death that she imagines; if the body is not cleansed, then physical death will take place. I think characters like Lady Gaga and Skrillex are alter egos..like Skrillex, the ILL in his name is highlighted, maybe it represents a trinity (another symbol that's used in the industry, like in car logos, or pyramids). There are symbols in EVERYTHING though, that's how easy they want it! They want it in our faces in hopes that we may remember.

And the Illuminati need us to cooperate..what better way to get attention than to bring out new music? And while they're at it, maybe adding 'familiar' eye and pyramid symbols will help the mass remember their true role on earth. Millions of people have already been killed before..in the early-mid 1900's! I believe they learned they couldn't kill people to make their evolution easier..they have to stay here and help instead. Paranoia over the music industry is just ego, afraid yet again.

I think the industry uses psychedelic/dubstep now because they are higher frequency beats, which are for those most used to higher frequency worlds. (Not to mentionn it's been a popular genre for those willing to open their consciousness, so why not give the people what they want?) Psychedelics completely open your consciousness, should you be willing to confront ego or 'inner demons.' Hope this helped!
edit on 21-1-2012 by leksis because: skrillex

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
My cousin listens to a group called Dubstep...I guess it would explain why he's such a tool.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I think this may interest you. I noticed there don't seem to be any dubstep artists posting on this subject, I am, however, a dubstep producer/artist. However, I am tied down by the chains of honesty. Dubstep, is extremely subliminal. As far as I know, The Illuminati are a satanic organization built on some type of New World Order. Correct me if I am wrong, please. I know dubstep artists use backtracking, and vocoding to, well... pretty much code vocals. I am going to get ragged on by so many dubstep artists/producers if they see this.... The artists use vocal messages to, first, get you "addicted" to the song, and second, impose messages into your mind. I have some proof.
Bratkilla - Decadence Feat. Subdog
youtu.be...
Listen to what he says, yes, people will say he is saying that to make the song more "brutal". However he speeks the truth. Every word is true.
Next is MINDSTEM & CHAOS THEORY - Play That Track Ft. Del the Funky Homosapien
soundcloud.com...
Now I want to share a secret with you. Listen to this song before you read any further for full effect.
Listen to this song and tell me it doesn't make you "Bite Your Lip". Try listenning to the whole song. Maybe not bite your lip, but bite your nails, or even bite your cheek. Listen to the "synths". They are not synths at all but vocals. What they say is "Bite Your Lip". If you didn't here it before, go back and listen to it again. Do you hear it now? Hopefully my knowledge that I have gained through both listenning to and producing dubstep, put on the table for you, is substantial enough for you to "open your mind" to what's really going on in dubstep. Also something else. Somebody else above stated something about the death of an alter ego, this maybe true. There is also this:
Excision - X Rated Feat. Messinian
youtu.be...
Talks about "exhilarate the hard and exterminate the weak". Dubstep talks alot about stuff like this. This is because dubstep artists are Illuminati. They are killing off peoples egos and rebuilding them through the music, it sounds dumb, but it is the truth. This one should interest you.
Noisia - Soul Purge Feat. Foreign Beggars
youtu.be...
This one says "We lie under the sound, .... unravel your structure, ... break it down", "only the strong survive"," You'll be taken alive","The mind's eye never lies", "God severed devine ties", "love is

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

'illuminati'.... you literally sound insane. musicians and musical movements are great for the economy, great for the suits on top and at times very useful for TPTB's agendas, but to say it's all carefully manipulated from the ground up as part of one big sinister agenda is just maniacal. $$ is the biggest motivating factor behind entertainment in all instances, sometimes that means it's not very pretty but that's the bottom line.

Ok you guys have said a mouth full and really got me thinking. First of course mainstream music is manipulated by the powers that be for their own agenda mainly to suppress, lead a stray, and keep people blind to being controlled by creating thought patterns and ideas that get you to keep yourself down.

Look at the top 10 songs on billboard right now.

*I haven’t listened to any of the songs and I’m not going to but the song and album titles alone are informative enough of the messages being programmed into the listeners consciousness and subconscious.

1)
Locked Out Of Heaven....................Embedding the message that the listener is locked out of heaven
Bruno Mars
Locked Out of Heaven

2)
Diamonds.......................................Embedding a materialistic wealth value
Rihanna
Unapologetic...................................Embedding the idea of discord and and disharmony

3)
Die Young.......................................Self explanatory
Ke$ha
Warrior............................................Warring fighting.

4)
Ho Hey............................................Not clear without listening
The Lumineers
The Lumineers..................................Lumineers, as in another word for the Illuminati

5)
One More Night.................................Not clear without listening
Maroon 5
Overexposed....................................As in the listener will be overexposed. Or whatever. Either way overexposed never has positive connotations

6)
I Cry ...............................................Embedding the belief of grief, sadness, or in other words a reason to cry
Flo Rida

7)
Home.............................................I pass on this one, might be truly unadulterated but highly unlikely seeing as how he was a spawn of the highly manipulative American Idol
Phillip Phillips
Home

8)
Some Nights..................................I pass, might be innocent
fun.
Some Nights

9)
Beauty And A Beat........................Mostly likely misleading the children in some surreptitious way knowing the artists.Perhaps programming the children Girls are to be beauty represented by Nicky and boys are to be cool/talented represented by Justin
Justin Bieber
Feat. Nicky Minaj

10)
Let Me Love You (Until You learn to Love)
Ne-Yo...........................................R&B is good for bringing the vibe of love but often programs broken, painful, disharmonious, unobtainable love relationships
R.E.D.

Now I think most of the brainwashing comes in by having a hypnotically catchy binaural beats that ease your brain into a sedately receptive state while programming damaging, self defeating lyrics into your brain. I know because Ive experienced it myself. There's a lot of pop that I really enjoy because the beat but then when you pay attention to the lyrics you realize that in no way could it be a good for your psyche to keep repeating 'we fell in love in hopeless place' over and over again. (Your thoughts create your reality, literally- the Illuminati know this) I suspect these songs are hitting our subconscious pretty hard, burying these thoughts ideas and beliefs, so that we later manifest them in our reality, without us being fully cognizant that its now apart of our thoughts.

As far as dub step is concerned I'm sure there are artist within every genre that are manipulated and programmed themselves without knowing it (and a few who are fully aware of the oppressive agenda and on board with it) these manipulated artist then go and create THEIR OWN music, that they came up with, that carries out the agenda. I'm sure even within one artist they can have some songs that are part of the world order agenda and others that actually uplift and unify. It all depends on how aware the artist is. So that includes dub step.

Ive heard some really awful dub exploring the different threads on here;music and vibe wise.
I didn't know there was such bad dub out there. The tracks I always gravitate towards leave me feeling empowered, positive and light not creeped out. And I try to screen out all songs that have destructive lyrics and find the ones that are fairly neutral and open to positive interpretation. So I think you just have to be choosy.

Here's a favorite of mine.Everyday by Rusko

www.youtube.com...

I noticed unglamorous working class humanity (which is most of the worlds population). You see Jesus and Love written in the background. And the sun is shining everyday. Rusko is speaking of the counter force to the Illuminati here on earth also at this time. The human angel, those that embody Christ consciousness. Most likely Rusko are this and know it. I am human angel and know it. And so is..
edit on 17-12-2012 by 44fiftyeight02 because: Made the list clearer

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
continued from above....

And so is..
All of humanity; a human angel. As soon as they wake up to it. It is your/our divine right (lol right sounds religious). Our divine reality. We are here to wake you up... us "good" human angels and the "evil" Illuminati angels. We are one and the same different sides of the same coin.

But as I was saying
Then there are music artist who know exactly what they are doing like Srkillex. His music is laced with subliminal lyrics and direct lyrics of highly of a highly destructive disturbing nature. 'Scary monsters & night sprites' has a subliminal kill everybody lyric. Not to be confused with another of his songs that is actually entitled 'kill everybody' you can hear it if you try. I stopped listening after I heard it. There's no way he is unaware of the subliminal programming in his music. Which means he most definitely has a conscious agenda for violence and destruction on a deep level. At that point it doesn't really matter if he's affiliated with the Illuminati or not. He's a person in power able to influence peoples minds (made very open by binarul beats) in a very subconscious personal way towards destruction (which is by nature the what the illuminate do). Enough said. Move the letters in his name around and it says killerSx. ie his music creates killers or something else to that effect.

Anyway Illuminati are apart of all of our genetic make up, so none of their "evil" is outside of our own realm of possibility. Just a matter of choice and awareness. They do work extra hard to keep people in the dark but that's why they are the Illuminati, the light bringers, helping you choose yourself, to move towards the light and out of the shadows that they cast. Its your choice always.. if you choose fear instead of courage, hate instead of love, judgement and close mindedness instead compassion and open mindedness. All the answers and the whole universe are right in front of you if you just open your eyes.

Money is a big factor but that's not their bottom line its our minds that they want. How long will we let money be reason we divide and conquer ourselves aided by the illusion of division and separateness, is the question. Money is just a great way to get people to sell themselves out to the idea of separation and the true reality that there is only one of us literally... look it up! How else could we let so many die from hunger when the average American city or even suburb could feed all the starving people of the world for at least a week off nothing but 2 weeks of their weekend play money. We must have forgotten our power. We can do things ourselves without the aid of government and institutions which is where the Illuminati lurk. We must have believed that this money actually meant something, something more than life itself. So I guess like with everything its what you take from dub-step. if you choose to be a dis-empowered or unloving person after you listen to it then that's what dub-step is a pathway to Illuminati agenda. If you instead take from it a since of connection, wholeness and love then its a pathway to enlightenment.Your choice.

*O and the Illuminati know there's only one of us on. That's why they have so much power. They use that power to control the rest of the world. Once you know that you can manipulate reality as you please including giving you the ability to have power over others. If you choose, I'd rather give people freedom and love than control and dominate..

This is more of the quote from above. I didn't post it correctly the last time.

sorry to be blunt but i just had a hard time figuring what you are trying to say. 'part of the illuminati/NWO'? like what does that mean, they listen to it to brainwash or get themselves rallied up for war or they torture prisoners with it or what? the quoted text you posted is pure pseudo-science rubbish and makes no sense at all, i assume you posted this because you made a personal revelation while listening to it; but sadly this idea falls in with all the other loony ideas made up by people scared and out of touch, since the beginning of music every prominent figure has been labelled satanic/antichrist/brainwashing tool/whatever by somebody, and from someone on the inside of the music industry all that stuff is completely absurd.

musicians and musical movements are great for the economy, great for the suits on top and at times very useful for TPTB's agendas, but to say it's all carefully manipulated from the ground up as part of one big sinister agenda is just maniacal. $$ is the biggest motivating factor behind entertainment in all instances, sometimes that means it's not very pretty but that's the bottom line.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I love using instruments for mind expansion and to resonate with different chakras. It can be so healing. I bought a double-side D#13 tankdrum to resonate with the sacral chakra at Tankdrum.com a few months ago and everyone loves it even though I am not the best player. I researched these instruments extensively upon purchasing, and I ended up getting a tankdrum and I am so glad I did! Anyway, here is a link to a drum like mine (not me in the video) in case you would like to hear a tankdrum in action.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I think the dubstep's crazy sounds and drops etc. induce a panic state in your thought process. This will hinder slow controlled thinking to promote forgetfulness and loss of focus.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I am a very new 'fan' of EDM (electronic dance music), but an old member of this site and know my way around the illuminati symbolism.

I was just watching the 'Tomorrowworld' (, which is a very interesting subject by itself, because the logo is a crowned butterfly with an eye and perpetuates the message of transhumanism and 'a new beginning') live stream of 'Skillex' and googled him. Aside from the Illuminati background images, his website is filled with alien stuff (alien with 'III' = 666 on his forehead,...) incl. a game.

I think you wanna check this out:

skrillex.com...

live.tomorrowworld.com...
edit on 27-9-2014 by HedyLamarr because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join