It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychedelic/Dubstep/Binaural Beats part of Illuminati/NWO?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I'm not too educated about the NWO or anything, but I just thought about how the illuminati controls mainstream music (among many other things), I wonder if they're controlling us through the psychedelic music since most people take psychedelics to it (and psychedelics really open you up and make you vulnerable, for those that know), as well as if they're producing the binaural beats? If they're in the mainstream music why wouldn't they have their hold on some underground, and even deeper underground stuff - or things that claim to send positive subliminal messages to your subconscious?

I read some pretty interesting info here web.mac.com...

This article details events in musical history that are central to understanding and treating modern psychopathology, social aggression, political corruption, genetic dysfunction, and cross-cultural degeneration of traditional values risking life on earth. This history concerns A=440Hz “standard tuning,” and the Rockefeller Foundation’s military commercialization of music. The monopolization of the music industry features this imposed frequency that is “herding” populations into greater aggression, psychosocial agitation, and emotional distress predisposing people to physical illnesses and financial impositions profiting the agents, agencies, and companies engaged in the monopoly. Alternatively, the most natural, instinctively attractive, A=444Hz (C5=528Hz) frequency that is most vividly displayed botanically has been suppressed. That is, the “good vibrations” that the plant kingdom obviously broadcasts in its greenish-yellow display, remedial to emotional distress, social aggression, and more, has been musically censored. Thus, a musical revolution is needed to advance world health and peace, and has already begun with musicians retuning their instruments to perform optimally, impact audiences beneficially, and restore integrity to the performing arts and sciences. Music makers are thus urged to communicate and debate these facts, condemn the militarization of music that has been secretly administered, and retune instruments and voices to frequencies most sustaining and healing.

What do you guys think? Personally, I believe that the psychedelic music (along with psychedelics in general) is consciousness expanding, but you never know what these unnatural frequencies might be doing to us. As for the binaural beats, I listen to them but have recently been wondering about them.

Here are a few examples of some of the music I mean.

(I hope these youtube links work right, I just paste the video numbers and letters and not the whole link, right? I guess we'll see!)
edit on 27-11-2011 by OhNoItsCritical because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-11-2011 by OhNoItsCritical because: Clarification, my original post didn't fully express my opinions and ideas.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by OhNoItsCritical

Great thread

-removed quote-

Star and flag.
edit on 27-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: removed quote

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Forgot. I edited it to psychedelics. Will it still get erased?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I doubt this quite a lot. I'm not saying it isn't possible, but I think as far as I can go with this without it sounding complete crazy, is their maybe monitoring what goes mainstream when it comes to music.

I have a lot of music I listen to whist under the influence, and I doubt the majority populace would even like the doom/psychedelic/sludge genres.

The first song was pretty cool though.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Personally, I doubt it as well. I believe that this music actually helps expand our consciousness and that it's going to help save us (if you give in to that whole we're all vibrations thing, it makes sense).

I've been fooled before though.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The weird thing is I had a dream about this last night. The mathematical entrainment used in music beats can help a Meme or idea be mass entrained to a population. These songs are produced to the population by certain groups those same groups now threaten the freedom of the internet as we know it. Checkout the link on Mozzilla Firefox Google search screen today for more info.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

You should be fine now. I wasn't complaining, it's just I have seen many threads get taken down due to similar reasons.

On topic...

I think a lot of electronic music can help expand your mind (I'm not allowed to explain). Dubstep is just horrendous in my opinion though. I think they have been experimenting on us with music ever since the invention of the radio.
edit on 27-11-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Oh, I agree completely with both of your statements. I generally try to avoid anything mainstream, not because I'm paranoid, but because:

1) It's generally all garbage anyways.
2) Okay, maybe just slightly paranoid, but within reason.

Television is already a pretty effective method of mind control, why wouldn't the radio be as well? From my perspective, music is a pretty large contributor to society. Instead of playing good rap with meaningful lyrics like the Blue Scholars, Tupac, Busdriver, we get garbage like Kanye West, Eminem, and Nikki Minaj. The same goes with every other genre.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
OP: interesting points, however you seem to be incredibly out of touch.

yes, the illuminati control MAINSTREAM music; i wouldn't go as far as saying that every song on the radio has been carefully selected by an elite panel of alien hybrids but they definitely have huge influence over where the money goes and who gets backing.

but dubstep and 'psychadelic' music as you call it, aside from being entirely different things, were until recently very much underground movements. dubstep is only making it to the mainstream now because it's been huge underground for several years and somebody behind a desk figured out there's a new and probably short-lived trend to be capitalized on. that's how the system works.

and what does that even mean that 'most people take psychedelic drugs to it?' dubstep started as club/rave music, designed for people to get down just like house/drum n bass/trance etc before it. (remember the huge 'e' movement of the 90s??) of course the elite would rather have the masses in the discos rather than the libraries, that goes for every form of entertainment such as theme parks/movie theaters/bowling alleys/fast food restaurants etc.

it sounds like you just have a very limited understanding of music culture, dubstep isn't even psychedelic music anyway, try the grateful dead or captain beefheart. oh yeah those bands are like 4 decades old and had much more of an impact on society than dubstep ever will; so whats your point exactly?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
haha when i was stoned listening to some dubstep the other day this exact thought crossed my mind because it was so hypnotic

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RickyVelveeta
OP: interesting points, however you seem to be incredibly out of touch.

yes, the illuminati control MAINSTREAM music; i wouldn't go as far as saying that every song on the radio has been carefully selected by an elite panel of alien hybrids but they definitely have huge influence over where the money goes and who gets backing.

but dubstep and 'psychadelic' music as you call it, aside from being entirely different things, were until recently very much underground movements. dubstep is only making it to the mainstream now because it's been huge underground for several years and somebody behind a desk figured out there's a new and probably short-lived trend to be capitalized on. that's how the system works.

and what does that even mean that 'most people take psychedelic drugs to it?' dubstep started as club/rave music, designed for people to get down just like house/drum n bass/trance etc before it. (remember the huge 'e' movement of the 90s??) of course the elite would rather have the masses in the discos rather than the libraries, that goes for every form of entertainment such as theme parks/movie theaters/bowling alleys/fast food restaurants etc.

it sounds like you just have a very limited understanding of music culture, dubstep isn't even psychedelic music anyway, try the grateful dead or captain beefheart. oh yeah those bands are like 4 decades old and had much more of an impact on society than dubstep ever will; so whats your point exactly?

I said Dubstep AND psychedelic music, let's not go around insulting people on what you think their understanding of music is. Are binaural beats psychedelic music? I think not. Is Dubstep psychedelic music? Also, not. I was making a general statement about 3 different types of music, if you could even consider binaural beats music - which I don't.

Speaking of musical comprehension, do you even understand what psychedelic music is? It's music that the radio would never even consider playing. It's not trance, it's not drum and bass, and it certainly isn't dubstep.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
i do often wonder about dubstep specifically. that music is so hard for me to hear... it makes me very uncomfortable. im not entirely sure why, but it makes me feel anxious and nervous and sick when i hear it. and also, i saw a photo of Skrillex on Spin magazine covering one eye...which many people associate with illuminati. here's a link to show the photo: www.spin.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by devilishlyangelic23

I wouldn't doubt him being a part of the illuminati, especially with how popular dubstep is getting. He isn't real dubstep anyways.

While this is the conspiricist in me coming out...

Dubstep is about dancing, Peace, Love, Unity, and Respect. He sings songs about wanting to kill everybody in the world - exactly what "they" would want stuck in our heads. It only makes sense for the illuminati to try and corrupt a musical revolution thats about love and fun, especially in it's current surge of popularity.
edit on 27-11-2011 by OhNoItsCritical because: Clarification.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
hell if I know... but I get DOWN to some filthy ass dubstep!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

My only problem with this would be: While it is becoming more mainstream, certainly the mass population do not listen to these types of music. You would figure if they are trying to brainwash us via music, and given their assumed power (whoever these hypothetical people are), they would already be controlling the mainstream of music .

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhNoItsCritical
I said Dubstep AND psychedelic music, let's not go around insulting people on what you think their understanding of music is. Are binaural beats psychedelic music? I think not. Is Dubstep psychedelic music? Also, not. I was making a general statement about 3 different types of music, if you could even consider binaural beats music - which I don't.

Speaking of musical comprehension, do you even understand what psychedelic music is? It's music that the radio would never even consider playing. It's not trance, it's not drum and bass, and it certainly isn't dubstep.

alright calm down mate, just saying that you seem to have no point at all. are you saying that the illuminati invented psychedelic music and dubstep in order to hypnotize people? that's just silly to be honest. i was saying that dubstep is a relatively new thing, and psychedelic music has been around in various forms for decades, and there has been about a million music trends/fads in between that have come and gone.

yes dubstep and club music in general is synonymous with drugs, and drug culture sells like hot cakes which is why it's been picked up by the mainstream (weed culture is really huge right now with the younger generations, i definitely think there's something behind that) but since the beginning of time psychedelic drugs have caused rebellion, not submissive hypnosis. i would say weed and alcohol do this, but not '___'/ecstacy. why would the illuminati want people more open-minded and enlightened?

sorry to be blunt but i just had a hard time figuring what you are trying to say. 'part of the illuminati/NWO'? like what does that mean, they listen to it to brainwash or get themselves rallied up for war or they torture prisoners with it or what? the quoted text you posted is pure pseudo-science rubbish and makes no sense at all, i assume you posted this because you made a personal revelation while listening to it; but sadly this idea falls in with all the other loony ideas made up by people scared and out of touch, since the beginning of music every prominent figure has been labelled satanic/antichrist/brainwashing tool/whatever by somebody, and from someone on the inside of the music industry all that stuff is completely absurd.

and whoever mentioned skrillex, gtfo. do you even know who he is??

'illuminati'.... you literally sound insane.

musicians and musical movements are great for the economy, great for the suits on top and at times very useful for TPTB's agendas, but to say it's all carefully manipulated from the ground up as part of one big sinister agenda is just maniacal. $$ is the biggest motivating factor behind entertainment in all instances, sometimes that means it's not very pretty but that's the bottom line.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
You can underpin any style of music with psychedelic sounds....even if the sounds aren't trippy the theme can turn out psychedelic. I've been checking this guys electronic works and they get very strange indeed!

soundcloud.com...
edit on 27-11-2011 by cyoshi because: Typo

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

The movement was grass roots at one time and not born out of the corporate scene...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by RickyVelveeta

and whoever mentioned skrillex, gtfo. do you even know who he is??

'illuminati'.... you literally sound insane.

i mentioned Skrillex. i don't know much about him at all. i was introduced to his music by some friends. i found it awful, very hard to listen to. but i simply made a comment about the fact that he's on the cover of a magazine covering up one eye. an action that many people associate with "illuminati symbolism". i fail to understand how that sounds insane.. its just an observation.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Nobody controls anybody through the music industry and dubstep is just an offshoot genre of other urban genres that were created when somebody decided that what they listened to wasn't quite what they'd fully enjoy and worked on their own thing.

Like when heavy metal came along because rock and roll wasn't heavy enough.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join