It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wife saves daughter by killing husband and then turning him into a curry!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
It seems in an attempt to stop her husband molesting her daughter a woman drugged ,strangled ,killed her husband and then cooked him.

The incident came to light after her landlord, Behzad, who lived on the ground floor of their two-storey Green Town house here, went upstairs to her house.

The scene that met his eyes have left him scarred for life, The Express Tribune reported on Friday. "The 40-year-old Zainab was cooking 'qorma' with flesh chopped from her husband's arm and leg as she figured this was the only way to practically dispose of the body," the daily said.

Zainab says that she murdered her husband after he had tried to molest her daughter . She claims she had stopped him from doing so on several occasions in the past. However, she later contradicted herself by saying, "He never laid a hand on her but he used to say dirty things whenever he came home drunk."

The drugs took effect within half an hour and Abbas was sedated. Zainab brought a rope and strangled him. She said, "When he finally died I didn't have the courage to approach his body for the next half an hour"

Source

In an interview broadcast late Thursday, she claimed to have killed her husband because he wanted a physical relationship with their daughter — and said she did not regret her actions.

"I killed my husband before he dared to touch my daughter," she told ARY News.

Source

She might have got away with it but it seems her cooking wasnt quiet up to scratch

authorities only became involved when neighbors "detected a foul odor in the neighborhood, police said."

Maybe she should have used google to get a better recipe ..

edit on 27-11-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Its hard to find a women these days who can cook!! Sounds like he had a good thing going for him.

Gotta love a woman who can cook.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
MMMM, yeah, think I will save my daughter and then eat her father- yeah right, think the wife is a bit of a deviant

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

This entire story is sad and disgusting.....and I am wondering.....if the Father was trying to protect the child...and the Mother is really the one doing the molesting....she got caught by the Father....and so she murdered him...and made up her story.

I say...rescue the child...and make sure the child gets counseling and is put into a good loving home.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Surely wouldn't feeding her daughter a curry made out of her farther cause some horrific mental problems?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
That whole thing is honestly twisted and messed up. She was good to not let him hurt her daughter...But to kill him and cook him? Sounds like she has a few issues herself.

It may be frowned upon to just leave or something, but my god...Take your daughter and leave his ass! assuming she is being honest about why she did it...

I hope this poor girl ends up with a family that treats her right, does not harm one another, loves her and raises her right.

That girl, she is the true victim here.
edit on 27-11-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Well, however this turns out there is a girl out there who lost both her parents in one day. One was murdered and turned into dinner while the other will die an old woman in a dank prison cell, if she's very fortunate. This is Pakistan after all and she is a female who killed her Husband in a particularly vile way. I won't hold much hope for mercy on her within THAT particular society.

Whatever though... the Mother sounds like trash and the Father used to be a baby raper by the sound of things. Whether that is true or not....some or all...really doesn't matter, IMO. In the end, it's still a child turned orphan through no fault of her own and largely because her Mother couldn't find a way to resolve a situation without murder and depravity most of us cannot even imagine in a nightmare. What a story of our times.
edit on 27-11-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
At least to the nose, I hear people don't cook well. I hope for her sake she has PROOF of him abusing the girl. If not, add to it the cooking incident, she's just as done. Stick a fork in her, so to speak. Not funny? Well, I tried.

GET THAT LITLE GIRL OUT OF THAT HOME! However, I'm sure that's already happened.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
One of the most bizzare stories ive ever heard!Has anyone ever heard of getting rid of a body like this?This should be some trial.Just when ive thought ive heard it all...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I wonder.....you know.....!Why?
edit on 27-11-2011 by diamondsmith because: Why

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I'm probably going to be in the minority opinion here, but if the man was genuinely molesting their daughter, then I view it as an old-school and rather barbaric form of justice, but in a part of me I fully support it.

In her situation, were I a mother, I might do the exact same thing. Either way, I would not think twice about it.
edit on 27-11-2011 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I must admit i don't understand why she didn't just leave the guy, killing and trying to cook him seems more than a bit excessive seeing as he hadn't done anything at that point. Maybe its very difficult to leave a husband in her society.

At the end of the day it would see the poor girl had two very messed up parents.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgentX09
One of the most bizzare stories ive ever heard!Has anyone ever heard of getting rid of a body like this?This should be some trial.Just when ive thought ive heard it all...

Have you ever watched the movie Fried Green Tomatoes? Something similar happens in that. The man was beating his wife. The man is killed. He was cooked up and was fed to the town folk in a cookout. Even the police who had been looking for him ate him without knowing it. The cop said it tasted good.

I think that movie came out in the 90s.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Isn't this just a duplicate of someone else's thread that started two days ago?

Yes. it is.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by BMorris

It would seem it is similar but not the same story. The one you pointed to is about a woman who cooked her husband because he wanted to marry another woman.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
reply to post by BMorris

It would seem it is similar but not the same story. The one you pointed to is about a woman who cooked her husband because he wanted to marry another woman.

Those are the two craziest things I've heard all day! Well its only 7 am so maybe something will top.

I feel bad for the kid(or kids didn't read the second story) hope she doesn't end up crazy and gets placed in a good home. Then goes on to cure cancer.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
good on her.

give her a medal and a pat on the back.

i'd probly do the same if i had the guts.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
don't think it says anywhere that she fed him to the kid.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
This was already posted last week...

But yeah he got what he had coming to him

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
That's gotta be the stupidest thing I have ever heard.................vindaloo or phall with some pilau rice and a naan or chipati would have been a much better choice, might have helped with the smell too.

But yeah, no need to kill and cook, she should have got out of there or reported him.
edit on 28/11/11 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join