It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing with your Eyes Closed.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Hello, I am so glad you posted this ! This used to only happen to me when riding in a car on a trip. I would wake up after napping, realize it and then consciously experiment with it. After a very short time of tinkering it would always just "ware off". When it happened I would always know where we were and exactly what we passed exactly just before opening my eyes. I have a nephew that has always slept with his eyes half closed. His REM sleep looks quite freaky. I suspected that perhaps occasionally this happened to me It seemed like a good explanation. It would not explain how I could "play" around with it a bit. I have asked people many times if they ever noticed me doing it and the answer was always no. The car thing has not happened to me in about eight years. However more recently it happens to me from time to time, just before I fall asleep in bed ( the car thing would happen upon waking). I can see the ceiling fan, and all of the bedroom furnishings just where they are supposed to be. However I have noticed that the wrinkles and folds in the bedding appear to never be exact. So I really don't know what the heck is going on. I hope this helps. I would really like to know the answer as well. ~Hyp

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelaisaac
sometimes I see hundreds of eyes opening and closing, disappearing into the darkness.

I have had similar visions in altered states I can't into detail about because of the TOC if you get my drift.

Oh, and Alex Grey is da man

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
It is interesting that people are seeing things in that greenish tint.

For me, the colors can change. Usually the outlines of objects and walls are gray-green, and the outlines and auras of people are usually reddish orange.

Anyone else see people as reddish orange when their eyes are closed?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I experienced this once while trying to astral project. I was laying in a recliner and I thought "dammit, I've opened my eyes." About the same time I was staring out the back of my head at the lamp and wall behind me and realized I was mistaken haha. I still didn't succeed in projecting, but one of the closest experiences I've got. Also heard an extremely loud train once in the same scenario that caused me to open my eyes, but if I had thought about it I would have realized there's no train tracks within 5 miles of me.
edit on 30-11-2011 by Jwest06 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

The GREEN is the "Colour Code" for the "Contents", in the Processing System (Different shades of Green)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Definitely happens to me frequently. And has been for a few years now. Once I figured out what was going on, I started trying to develop it. It happens better in complete darkness for me. I don't just see objects, I see other people in the room moving too. People are outlined in kind of a red/ orange tint. Objects are outlined in a white/gray. Nothing is clear or in color, just moving outlines of energy.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I see with my eyes closed because my pineal gland is active when im on psilocybin or dmt, you see nothing but the truth. I've seen Grey's, Naga's, Lion people, faeries, all of them are around us moving at the speed of light. We can only see them when we run at the speed of light via dmt or mushrooms

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I've experienced something like this. But with me, it's like normal vision. No tints. I've also had times where I see faces/eyes. Sometimes they linger, sometimes they flash by one after another.

It was on'y a while ago, that I realized that when I was working in awkard places on aircraft where I couldn't actually see what I was doing, I would close my eyes and could see the connector or screws I was trying to work on.

Thanks for bringing this up. Now I don't feel like I'm just imagining things.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Listen to this... Craziest experience ever.. I'm an 18 year old kid and have always been fascinated by space and time. Yesterday as I was sitting on the couch just trying to fall asleep I began to wonder about what I saw when my eyes were closed.. I just felt there had to be something else there.. Anyways what I would do was find something in my vision such as a light or even odd structures and not look straight at it but straight foward.. If I look directly at it I lose sight of it. The figure would then began to flow in a beautiful variety of directions such as a leaf in the wind. I felt like I was seeing the flow of energy. That's the best way I could describe this. What amazed me significantly was when I found a very faint slinky like tunnel tube thing in my vision, and by just watching it In my vision, it led my vision down a 10 second path of flows and motions. I literally thought I was being sent through a wormhole. When I approached the end of it, I was shot out into open space where all that was visible was stars in space. It looked like I was out in open space just spinning around. I tried repeating this process after and noticed that I could tap into this space vision without any of the steps. All I had to do was close my eyes and look deep enough.

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SolarE-Souljah

I've notice this too, it's not exactly regular vision, but I feel I can see and know that my eyes are closed.

A common variation for me is that I see text, or feel that I am intently reading, but never seem to be able to remember what I was reading... very strange...
edit on 27-11-2014 by NickK3 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 27 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Bradc123

Interesting. Try doing it longer to see what's next. For all i know, you could be activating your astral sight without going out. Have you ever had the chance to see your physical surroundings while doing this? The interesting thing is, when you try to focus on the images, it disappears. There is a clue here..

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I can see the outlines of objects, as if they were being rendered by a computer, similar to the green "matrix" vision.

Perhaps it is my imagination, but the imagination is a powerful thing.

edit on 29-11-2014 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: SolarE-Souljah I too have had experienced seeing with my eyelids closed. Just last night it happened. Its happened at least three times that I can recall. It was about 3:30 am or so. With my eyes closed I could see what it appeared to be a room and I could also see shadows of a person moving about. It scares me every time. I also through a specific way of meditation had an OBE. I believe it to be real regardless of what people may say. Stuff like this does happen.

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I see # all the time when I close my eyes, there's always either purple or blue energy thats whips around, sometimes it looks like little spheres of energy floating away from me, often times I can see faces, eyes. Sometimes I see for example yesterday I was observing bars of light that would appear as a purple bar at the top and an indigo one attached under it to be specific. I think it was yesterday aswell where I was observing what looked like the eye of horus on a square floating across my vision. I think the key is to try and look deeper and focus things into vision. I notice lights will become more solid, sometimes more complex if i focus them. I tend to see more purple the more relaxed I am I find

posted on Dec, 7 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Yeah, this has happened to me a couple of times. It's always been when I was very tired. So maybe it's like my brain was working harder to see that image, thus I retained that afterimage or something. I don't really know.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
while asleep and conscious i have experienced 2 very similar things that happened to me...

one time i had a dual perspective where i was inside of my body and could view my body and surroundings but i also was experiencing a dream at the same time. it was very odd because it was not like being outside of my body but inside with a 1st person view. almost like a split screen phenomena.

also i have experienced 360 degree vision. only one time but it was one of the most amazing and bizarre feelings ever. not sure if i was astral projecting because my body was no where to be seen but if anyone has ever experienced this it is mind blowing.

posted on Dec, 8 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Yes.

When I close my eyes, the first thing that happens is that the last thing I saw with them open lingers and lingers. But that's probably just optic nerve-to-brain lag or something.

However, if I'm awake and close my eyes tight, a sort of "window" opening opens up to the upper (my) left. It starts out like a pinhole of light then expands to fill maybe a quarter of the field. And I see all sorts of things happening there. Sometimes just flash after flash of random faces, sometimes places. It's very odd.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join