It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And then the Illuminati was Defeated.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
"Forewarned is Forearmed"

You browse your favourite forums...

*Click*

You check the newest threads for any juicy news....

*Clickity*

Hoping to catch some new information about topics that are close to your heart....

*Click* *Click*

How is the OWS movement doing?

*Click*

What about the newest alien news?

*Clickity* *Click*

What's this?

"OWS movement is Finished!"

Strange... that can't be right.... *Click*

As the post loads, you can't help but feel a sudden sense of dread, or perhaps unease from the headline you read.

Can this be true? *Click*

And, like clockwork, Your favourite topic is being trashed by someone without the slightest scrap of new information, news, or evidence.......

Filling the OP, is uninformed opinion, stated *AS* fact.....

"But why?" you ask no-one in particular.... "Why?"

-------

Well, I'll tell you.

These headlines are not there to inform you of anything in particular.... they are there to mould your mood about the topic at hand... they are there to shape your opinions, your morale, your motivation.

"Everything you Love is Dead"

Sounds pretty harsh, doesn't it?

"The love of your life is cheating on you!"

SO cruel, So vindictive.... "Why?"

It is a well known practice, actually... Having the headlines in LARGE, and BOLD print, stating something so matter of factly.

"The NWO emerges victorious, and becomes master of the whole world, unopposed."

It's a plant, a fabrication, a story designed to shape your beliefs, your behaviors, your perception of the world.

It is a hammer that is used to attempt to break your Perception of the World around you, to shake you to your Very Core.

With a Vengeance, I might add.... With a Vengeance.

Yes, Even here, on ATS, there are those common misleading headlines.... Because more people will see the actual headline, than will read the thread, won't they?

IT is a manufactured Deception, isn't it?

But what would happen if we started doing it right back to them?

"THE ILLUMINATI

IS DESTROYED."

edit on 27-11-2011 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
It doesn't work that way.

For starters you aren't reaching the bulk audience theright MSM is capable of reaching.

Second the Illuminati would like everyone to think they are no more.

I applaud your method of thinking but I think in this case it will have no effect.

Remember these people dint think like you and I. They don't have a conscious and can't be reasoned with by conventional means.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Interesting post. Of course you are spot on about the titles -- titles are intended to form your opinion of the content before you even view it. I have found myself recently becoming less and less interested in both ATS threads and news articles for that reason.
edit on 27-11-2011 by wagnificent because: clarification

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

Remember these people dint think like you and I. They don't have a conscious and can't be reasoned with by conventional means.

I'm not really posting for them... lol.

reply to post by wagnificent

I have found myself recently becoming less and less interested in both ATS threads and news articles for that reason.

You know, I saw a Post Headline that said basically the same thing that you just did, actually.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
NEW WORLD ORDER EXPOSED, SHEEPLE STAMPEDE IN WALMART TO PURCHASE OBAMA DECEPTION.

Wouldn't that look good topping the Drudge Report?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Why do people consider the Illuminati to be some evil cabal when there appears to be very little concrete evidence even of their modern day existence?

The illuminati by all accounts were hoping to dispel the darkness cast upon society by the Catholic Church and organized religion in general.

Is that a bad thing?

Without 'them,' most of you would have been burned at the stake as heretics by now.

Is that what you wish to defeat, OP?

Why spurnest thou?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
In reality, the Illuminati cannot be killed. YOU ARE THE ILLUMINATI. Please consider that the majority of us are all descended from particular, yet intermingled, bloodlines. A pivotal concept many forget to consider is the term, the Illuminati; please consider that this term refers to not a specific, elevated position for one to attain inside an organized structure, yet an elevated position that all can attain.

Simply understanding that you are part of such an order is a crucial first step.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
The illuminati doesn't exist anymore and hasn't existed for a long time.
And they do not run your damn lives, there isn't an organization that has a base under the sea influencing your lives.

Its the damn central banks.
You know?
The guys who start wars and finance both sides?

Central banks are not the damn illuminati.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I would beg to differ - belief in a collective consciousness may sway your opinion.

While we may argue that it is the Central Banks, and that Aaron Burr killed Hamilton to spurn adversaries, it is important to understand that their is a central guiding force behind such actions, one which is within and without each of us.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Would you think any less of me if I thought that many of the posts in this thread are exactly what I was referring to in the OP?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
It simply comes down to the message a source would like the majority of individuals to walk away with.

As it turns out, there are not three sides to every story, only the headlines.

Unless we are dealing with war. Newscasters do not like to use the word "war", they prefer "conflict". Also, they prefer to use the word "loss" over "death". Individuals; and groups tend to feel more comfortable and accepting of unimaginable horrors if the horrors are topped with multi-colored sprinkles and a cherry.

I can not allow someone to be killed. I can, however; allow them to expire.

Most individuals would rather not know the truth.

If the Illuminati did exist, unless you were part of it, you would not know anything about it.

Film at eleven.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
illuminati is indifferent but realistic, we are the illuminati when we use money if we stopped using money the flwo of currency would stop, then they couldnt control the finacial aspect of us, the movie they live is powerful
becuase it shows how the people amongst you are keeping this b.s going

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Maybe this thread should have been named "The Illuminati never existed"...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Maybe this thread should have been named "The Illuminati never existed"...

Touche arpgme, Touche....

(Secondish Line)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Let me make a small addendum, recalling an old adage that even solidified in finding common ground, bears a great truth is, except his few exceptions ...

"Tell me whom you walk, I will tell you who you are!"

I think it needs no further explanation.

Returning to the issue raised, I do not believe there was "degeneration" of philosophy at all. What do I do, are reckless trivialize them. Many are attracted by them and because they are unable to earn a dignified them, they feel at a time, betrayed, and are admirers of the detractors. What we also see are people with little or no information, since they know nothing of them and what they think they know, can not afirirmar ... believe that "knowing" a minimum for them to weave your comments.

Another very important point to remember is that much of what is speculated about this or other initiatic orders, that information is almost entirely, run and promote themselves through the mouths of those who could know nothing of them because they do not belong . So credit to them as truth?

I know nothing, for example, the adaptation of Afro cults in my country. What authority have to raise any questions? No.

Moreover, what is being billed as "Illuminati philosophy" is not. Found in some Initiatory Orders, sections that make use of his name, to better define progress in their studies. Since then, an "enlightened." Nothing more.

However, there is the Order of the Illuminati? There is.

There in Brazil? No.

The Illuminati Order is linked with accusations of famingeradas search for global dominance, subliminally embedding its precepts through the media and others? No.

The Illuminati philosophy is not so limited as banal and is broadcast there.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
This is the Internet's most damage that is facilitated by a hand search and general explanations, of another side also became pseudo stronghold.

Previously, certain information was difficult to get and we had to resort to foreign literature. Today no more ...

It's easy to find various types who call themselves Initiates to satisfy their egos, others with the ingenuity of those who are unable to discern between the true, the doubtful, and the "shepherds former 33rd degree Masons."

However, the latter two are indifferent.

Greatest evil in those who do, desmerecidamente started in our August mysteries and are to denigrate and undermine the good that should take for you. Many enter and remain secular.

Worse than a lie, a truth misunderstood.

What then of those who rely exclusively and solely in the novels of Dan Brown and the like to substantiate their sentences?

The question that the mass does not realize is that the real mysteries are inalienable and nontransferable, in essence. And thus perpetuate what they mistakenly think they know, even in their intimate, are uncertain.

Perhaps the flavor of the month are the Illuminati, given the recent novels by Dan Brown. Likewise, were the Opus Dei. The Apples. '. also this has always been shrouded veil of curiosity on the part of secular people. The R + C ditto. And even going to comment on the A. '. A.'. G.D. or ...

And because of this "degeneration"?

Because much of what is said, is usually said by them unable to say.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jimnuggits

illuminati worship the devil!

Dont believe get off your A** and research, look around you,

The Elite control what goes on in this world, through forms of media, idolization and materialism!

The reason and the cause for multiple deaths.

murder because of money - Materialistic
murder because of theft - Materialistic
Stalking people - idolization and materialistic
All muslims deemed terrorist - media
Aladdin (cartoon) - Arabs given ugly facial features, and hideous/evil voices - Propaganda through media

the list can go on and on and many more can be thought of.

Three keywords to remember for all your time on this Earth.

MEDIA
IDOLIZATION
MATERIALISM

Media - will twist your mind and sway you towards particular political views or perceptions of life and the lives of others, such as make you hate a certain race of people.

Ever wonder why in that war game set in US soil called "home-front" has the US defending itself from Koreans??

Korea is displayed as the enemy in that game, and some will take that even further than virtual reality considering Korea and the US' political disagreements, now that is propaganda if i ever knew it.

Idolization - to idolize another human being is to worship them, yes people worship other people without knowing what worship actually is, have you ever said to yourself - i want to be........superman (as a kid obviously, however not for everyone) that is worship, wishing you could be better greater or putting an image of a character up on a pedestal.

Materialism

this is is one the main reasons that death tolls are rising, i know of people who have hurt other people because they didn't give them money on time, because they returned an item a day later, if heard stories of people being mugged on the street for valuables and so-called 'goods'. I personally find this unacceptable, there are young kids dying on all of our streets over who has the fastest car, who has the fanciest clothes, who has the most cash, who considers themselves to be worthy of IDOLIZATION!

Pathetic, and i will S*** in the face of anyone who tries to tell me otherwise, no offense, but i will!

We all need to realize that once we can beat the facade, the mirage, the puppet show, the mass deception, only then can we be free.

Funny how these days were predicted by those some call "less advanced generation of human than us' but they made predictions millenniums beyond there time which we are only being apart of now!, we find it difficult to predict the next 5 seconds let alone realize the 5 that just went past you......1.......2....3....4....5... oh there it goes......

We need a serious wake up call! NoW!

all of these things were mentioned in the holy books - the Abrahamic books yet all still fail to want to accept FACT!!!! yes capital because it is FACT.

Why waste your time caring about what your next piece of clothing is going to be.....ohhhh fred perry or what ever! Give that money to a family in africa, so they can pass around some water and bread whilst you go home and eat your steak.

Peace

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowZion

Who says the Illuminati worships the Devil? If you are discussing the Bavarian Illuminati they were about religious freedom and enlightenment.

Wasn't Aladdin the good guy?

In your wish for others to "awaken" don't let your hate destroy any good intentions you have. Hate corrupts.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

Why does everyone point to the illuminati? they have not existed for hundreds of years... the BilderBergs are the new illuminati

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ErtaiNaGia

That is how propaganda works.....it is also sometimes called a commercial. Trying to sell something....a world of make believe. To educate people with false info on something they know nothing about...for the interest of a few.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join