It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hijacked Revolt: Muslim Brothers win - pretext for NATO invasion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
All of this has been preplanned years in advance and now as the Arab crisis heads towards Syria we see another nation being hit by foreign fighters and Western secret services causing instabilities in all Arab nations, soon to head towards Iran and no doubt North Korea,Russia and China be in for uneasy ride as things get heated up by Nato,the West and Israel.WW III may just be the end result.

Source

Before Osama bin Laden formed al Qaeda, he belonged to the Muslim Brotherhood. So did his top deputy, Ayman al-Zawahiri and the 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed.

In addition, the terrorist group Hamas identifies itself as the Muslim Brotherhood's Palestinian branch.

edit on 27-11-2011 by Daedal because: Edit

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

The people I have talked to agree with the analysis that the Egyptian people are not that fond of the Muslim Brotherhood. They are very upset that their revolution is being hijacked. I believe if they get the vote it will only bring more trouble in the foreseeable future. Anyone who thinks that the CIA and TPTB are not pushing this vote is in total denial.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I don't want to rain on your parade, but is there any evidence to suggest the CIA or any other Western sppoks are behind this.

It seems impossable to me, how outside forces could manipulate million sof people.

May be i have been asleep and missed the new weapon of mind control, but from my perspective
it all seems a little far fetched.

If you have evidence to the contrary please post it.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

The Muslim brotherhood is controlled by the N.W.O, THE BROTHERHOOD through the
N.W.O will control all Muslim countries after the ZIONIST Rothschild have there satanist way.
Wake up the MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD is THE MUSLIM ANSWER AND AMERICAS
answer too control of all Muslim countries.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
I don't want to rain on your parade, but is there any evidence to suggest the CIA or any other Western sppoks are behind this.

It seems impossable to me, how outside forces could manipulate million sof people.

May be i have been asleep and missed the new weapon of mind control, but from my perspective

The whole Arab Spring movement was a US backed revolution from the get go...All the subsequent regime changes following this can be attributed to the uprisings,IMO...Anyways to think that the US didn't know who would assume power in a vacuum would be nonsense.Just look at Libya,more terrorists in power.[
edit on 27-11-2011 by Daedal because: spelling

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

Normally after a revolution the people end up with something worse than they had to begin with. I hope it does not end this way for Egypt...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by Daedal

Normally after a revolution the people end up with something worse than they had to begin with. I hope it does not end this way for Egypt...

Yeah I do too..But with the aggression happening in the M.E throughout this year and the state of the Arab nations,things aren't looking to well for Egypt.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

There's tonnes of connections and evidence pointing to it, here you go:

landdestroyer.blogspot.com...

top topics

join