It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Hyder Flare is on its way to Earth and should reach us Monday, November 28, 2011

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Originally posted by satron
I've got a feeling that by the time a real Earth changing event occurs, no one will take it seriously.
That's how thinks work,no one believe a big crisis will come and now here they are acting like drunk people...who cannot find they're way home...if they have a home!

The problem is that you doomsday people have absolutely not clue about the science behind what you are preaching about. All you are doing is making up wild claims based on nothing.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker
reply to post by diamondsmith

Hate to burst your bubble but protons happen.

All day every day always.

Keep your eyes open. Your watching for flares in the X-15 to X-35+ range. Not X1.5 or X3.5 . See its the decimal point.

If it says C or M its nothing.

However A Killer CME does not require a flare or eruption as we just saw a week ago for the very first time ever. It just wasnt pointed at us.
A 4.0 mag earthquake can kill?.Yes!!!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

I agree, nothing said changes his prediction of doom. Dude quit worrying,it's not like we could do anything,besides until you answer Phage's request I can't take you seriously.Do the research he has obviously di\one and come back with something useful instead of the chicken little routine...peace ya'll

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

No. Unless your standing next to the worlds largest jenga tower.

second.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker

No. Unless your standing next to the worlds largest jenga tower.

second.
The jenga tower it's there next to all of us!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yes, you are afraid. Ignorance leads to fear.

I may regret saying this but, you know people are different. Not every one is level headed and scientifically punctilious about our subjects as us.

I have got to know diamondsmith over a period of time and he/she is just basically an excited person. That is not all bad and does not always indicate fear. I believe that it is from an intense interest in many things that this arises in his/her case.

You get used to it!

In some respects that continual bashing away at the envelope also makes us look at things as well.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

This model from NOAA seems to be more reliable than the ISWA model which SpaceWeather is fond of.
www.swpc.noaa.gov...

There will probably be some minor activity as a result of the CME (which has nothing to do with a Hyder flare).

Thank you for that site, Phage. That is more focused and with a better scale of intensity. It's always nice to upgrade the tools in my online toolbox and that represents a measurable upgrade for separating the fear from the facts on what the Sun may send us down the road. It's appreciated.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

The only thing that I am afraid is that for the next 400 days Earth will experience things that we humans didn't see before...but I hope I am wrong!

Nothing but hype then?
There are better ways to get people to look at things. Sorry. Nothing but ignorance based fear.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I wouldnt worry too much OP....there have been hundreds of these things reported on here (ATS) and we are all still alive and kicking.

Its all fearmongering from people that dont know what they are talking about

"On noes, a flare is heading towards earth, we are all goin to die, everything will stop working....get your bug out bags ready"...pffffffft nonsense.

Il come back tuesday

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
I wouldnt worry too much OP....there have been hundreds of these things reported on here (ATS) and we are all still alive and kicking.

Its all fearmongering from people that dont know what they are talking about

"On noes, a flare is heading towards earth, we are all goin to die, everything will stop working....get your bug out bags ready"...pffffffft nonsense.

Il come back tuesday
Thanks for that 'I see how good people are here just like in the real life'.thanks again!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

There are better ways to get people to look at things. Sorry. Nothing but ignorance based fear.

You missed my point really friend. People learn from the debunking just as much as the correct application of science in the first place.

Hype most of it may be, but there is no harm in hype that is well intentioned. It is the serious agenda driven fearmongering I cannot stand.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage, I must ask you a question. As many know here on ATS, you seem to have great knowledge about the sun, the way it works, comets, asteroids, etc. Did you made any study at university or did you all learn it through the internet?

Second, when you referred to to your avatar/picture you said it represents you as an old grumpy man, right? Then how come an old grumpy man with so many knowledge comes here specifically on ATS? Maybe I am wrong but as getting to the point the way you do, you must be pretty sure about what you know when citing so many sources in your replies.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Actually, Hyder-flares do cause geometric radiation and have been known to cause cancer. Best to stay in doors on Monday, unless you want skin and eye cancers. Trust me, I'm a doctor.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Julio
Actually, Hyder-flares do cause geometric radiation and have been known to cause cancer. Best to stay in doors on Monday, unless you want skin and eye cancers. Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Links please.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Julio

Geometric radiation?
Sure, I trust you.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat

Originally posted by Julio

Links please.

Um, there's a little something called the Nasa. Here's a link www.nasa.gov...

There you will learn all about the sun and its effects, including cancers. Not a lot of people will study the sun "because" it's boring. Hope that helps you

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Julio

Lol, just as I thought.
No links.

Show me one link saying a Hyder Flare cause cancer.
edit on 27-11-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat
reply to post by Julio

Lol, just as I thought.
No links.

How can Nasa not be a Link??? Do you know?

Here's some more information www.ips.gov.au...

"Some people (notably Zirin) have questioned whether infall occurs, stating that the magnetic reconfiguration must always produce ejection."
In otherwords, what Zinn says is the reconfiguration of cells is caused by the magnetic ejection of the suns Hyder Flare, also known as Geometric Radiation

Its best to be safe than sorry, I'm staying inside tomorrow, just in case

edit on 11/27/2011 by Julio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Julio

The OP has confused a CME with a Hyder flare. The edge of a CME is expected to brush Earth late Monday.
A Hyder flare is a burst of light and there currently no way of predicting when one will occur.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Julio

Sorry, that's two fails now. Not one of those links backs up in any way, shape or form that given your professional opinion as a doctor that a Hyder Flare causes you cancer and it's best to stay indoors when one is/has occured, do you write for the Daily Mail?
Also I shouldn't need to remind you one has not occured on this occasion.

In otherwords, what Zinn says is the reconfiguration of cells is caused by the magnetic ejection of the suns Hyder Flare, also known as Geometric Radiation

Lol, No.
No he doesn't.
Well Zinn might but not the guy in the link anyway.
edit on 27-11-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join