It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran parliament votes to downgrade relations with UK

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy

Originally posted by scotsdavy1
Commas are there it was you that said we 'slaughtered' innocent people,that is why and to remind you that we didn't

I stopped waving the flag and engaging in petty and ignorant defence of this country and it's old boy network of psychopaths many years ago. And yes, I did serve in the armed forces too, but was not brainwashd into blindly following orders or felt the need to prove how tough we are to make a point.
Should this country be attacked, then yes, I would likely take up arms to defend my friends and family, but I am sure as hell not gonna get myself killed for a bunch of elitist profiteers and criminal politicians!

edit on 27-11-2011 by Britguy because: (no reason given)

Exactly my thoughts on the subject. We're citizens of a nation, not a race. That's how I try to look at it, tho it is hard. The nationalism mind control, the programing, for want of a better word, runs so deep. We've all had to live with tribalism, to an extent, from the cradle. So, when it comes to peoole saying stuff about Britain, I still have a few thoughts run through my head on occasion, but try to ignore them, cos I know better now.
What was it Thomas Jefferson said?(Who was a true Brit imo. lol I used to hate yanks as well...thought they were traitors) Something about not being blinded by national pride and allegiance to a flag?! If Britain doesn't work out, you move somewhere else and create something better, like Jefferson and the rest of the States founding fathers did.

As far as this statement about Britain goes, in regards to the British "Goverment"...it's warranted, obviously. They're criminals. But so is the Iranian leadership, as well as everyone else in a position of power in this world.

This is nothing new from the Iranians lol, they used to say everything that's bad in their country was "The work of the British", and they were pretty much right. The atrocities the El-ite run Anglo-American Establishment have committed around the world, are endless. They've dragged my country's name through the mud for hundreds of years. "Relations" with Iran don't really matter anyway, seeing as trade is minimal, apart from oil I guess, and the fact that they're being sanctioned all the time.

I'm afraid war is inevitable. The press are chomping at the bit, as usual.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by WakeUpRiseUp
reply to post by logicalview

Haha I will just wait for Britain to get themselves blown up or one of the countless other ways they could be wipped off the map. Countries like America and Britain have been asking for a spanking for a long time; just wait until russia and china get their hands on them.

You sir are an idiot if you believe Russia and china can take out the UK and America, all russia have is nukes and china have sheer numbers with good financial power which can be rid off with sanctions. Britain brings up our army to 500-600k we can take on anyone. I love how people under estimate Britain. Besides nothing will happen, just more sanctions and another cold war.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by scotsdavy1
To say death to Britain sounds like a terrorist statement to me...

Then it seems like we'll have to lock up half of Scotland for terrorism if that's so

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
stopped..........................

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

top topics