It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran TV: Syria is now pointing its Scud missiles toward Turkey

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
reply to post by weirdguy

biolochem prototypes testing by syrians in my opinion. targetting agricultural resources, though its primitive,very primitive in my opinion.But they might have the desired effect in terms of destruction of agricultural resources.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

in exchange destruction of entire anglo-saxon race.Its not a bad exchange for Russia at all. And nuke exchange are survivable.Biological weaponry NOT.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

benefits are extreme once the biological weapon is ethno-centric in nature.It can wipe out an entire culture or race depending on the Sequencing.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by USAisdevil

in exchange destruction of entire anglo-saxon race.Its not a bad exchange for Russia at all. And nuke exchange are survivable.Biological weaponry NOT.

I think you vastly overhype the effect of biological weapons. Scud-D don't make it to the UK or Europe or America.

And even if they did, their effects depends entirely on the weather.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

The disease jumps from person to person.Detonating a Marburg/ebolapox virus ethno-centric warhead in the jet stream will get the task done.The virus will be carried across the globe targetting everyone with a certain set of genomes and DNA sequences essentially decimating the targetted race in a matter of weeks.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
so, cui bono?

I say (after syriah) lebanon, maybe jordan will be next. After that they´ll go after the oil again. Let´s say in the Sudan and alike.

this is so effed up.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigNOIDindaHouse
so, cui bono?

I say (after syriah) lebanon, maybe jordan will be next. After that they´ll go after the oil again. Let´s say in the Sudan and alike.

this is so effed up.

Jordan? Jordan is an US ally... No way Jordan is attacked. Not for now anyway... unless there's a ``revolution``.

Syria-Lebanon-Iran... definitely will be attacked, in which order, who knows.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by cerebralassassins

No

Not dismissing their navy just looking at the situation realistically. Here are several issues with various scenarios

1. It takes time for a navy to sail all the way from Chinese ports.

2. The US/West will see their navy coming with satellites

3. They will have to sail through and be bottle necked in the Suez canal also past Israel or

4. They will have to sail all the way around Africa

5. They will have to fight the combined navies of the US and EU in the EUs own backyard. The Med

6. China can't defeat that kind of naval power with submarines and one Aircraft carrier.

edit on 27-11-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Everything that you have mentioned here is correct providing one goes about it the conventional way. If and i stress if this is escalates then it will not be a single force fighting against any other single force. This is the reason why NATO moved some much hardware across the globe to the sothern tip of Greece. People were and are currently misslead into believing that recent events in Africa were a threat to global stability or economy. It's remarkable that even now people are still being led down the obvious path that Al Queda are in the libyan new government when only two pluss years the U.S. had committed billions and human lives into fighting such an ideology.

Now back to topic, If one believes that China will pull the trigger alone on this or Russia will pull the trigger on this as a single force then they are very much mistaken. There is an extremely high almost certainty based on think tanks that those two nations will join forces to defend their hold within the middle east. Given that days ago the russian fleet is on the move and within striking distance of both middle eastern nations and nato units does not render on my radar as a simple misunderstanding. We are all familiar that long range missiles are what was once the marine core charging at the enemy to obtain a strategic foothold before the more bulky but vast numbers of heavy battle units were thrown in. So in conclusion, obvious missile exchange will and is inevitable as many missile systems NEED to be used and proven within real battle condition to pave the way for the next generation upgrades.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
1. China will not fight and die for Syria.
2. Russia neither. The only thing Russia will do is give boatload of weapons to Syria before D-Day and watch the show. They will see what their weapons do against NATO hardware.

Now back to topic, If one believes that China will pull the trigger alone on this or Russia will pull the trigger on this as a single force then they are very much mistaken. There is an extremely high almost certainty based on think tanks that those two nations will join forces to defend their hold within the middle east.

I don't think they'll act on Syria... but what I do think is that they might make Iran a full SCO member to tell NATO to suck it.

China and Russia lost on Libya and are about to lose on Syria... they will NOT lose on Iran.

Or Russia-China could just dump all their US dollars or China could just stop giving money to Europe... let Europe crash and watch the US banking system crash with it.

Anyway not that our discussions will matter much on the outcome... just duck and cover...

edit on 27-11-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

We are now in the psychological operations.Be not surprised if the western nations have massive crop failures in 2012-14 and food riots all across USA and Europe.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Financial attacks will be useless as the Federal reserve manipulates the treasuries market via interest rate swaps.

And whether Iran is SCO or not ,USA won't halt.USA will strike and from what I know it will involve use of thermonuclear weapons(strategic or tactical depends)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins

Everything that you have mentioned here is correct providing one goes about it the conventional way. If and i stress if this is escalates then it will not be a single force fighting against any other single force. This is the reason why NATO moved some much hardware across the globe to the sothern tip of Greece.

NATO didn't have to move hardware "across the globe" to Greece it's relatively close but proceed...

Now back to topic, If one believes that China will pull the trigger alone on this or Russia will pull the trigger on this as a single force then they are very much mistaken.

I'm always interested in hearing others theories.

There is an extremely high almost certainty based on think tanks that those two nations will join forces to defend their hold within the middle east. Given that days ago the russian fleet is on the move and within striking distance of both middle eastern nations and nato units does not render on my radar as a simple misunderstanding.

We've seen this type of sabre rattling before many times going back many decades. But you're sure this time they mean business? I'm pretty sure people then thought they did as well. Hopefully nothing will come of this.

We are all familiar that long range missiles are what was once the marine core charging at the enemy to obtain a strategic foothold before the more bulky but vast numbers of heavy battle units were thrown in. So in conclusion, obvious missile exchange will and is inevitable as many missile systems NEED to be used and proven within real battle condition to pave the way for the next generation upgrades.

I'm not exactly sure where you are going with that one.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Everything that you have mentioned here is correct providing one goes about it the conventional way. If and i stress if this is escalates then it will not be a single force fighting against any other single force. This is the reason why NATO moved some much hardware across the globe to the sothern tip of Greece.

NATO didnt have to move hardware "all across the globe" to Greece it's relatively close but proceed...

Now back to topic, If one believes that China will pull the trigger alone on this or Russia will pull the trigger on this as a single force then they are very much mistaken.

I'm always interested in hearing others theories.

There is an extremely high almost certainty based on think tanks that those two nations will join forces to defend their hold within the middle east. Given that days ago the russian fleet is on the move and within striking distance of both middle eastern nations and nato units does not render on my radar as a simple misunderstanding.

We've seen this type of sabre rattling before many times going back many decades. But you're sure this time they mean business? I'm pretty sure people then thought they did as well. Hopefully nothing will come of this.

We are all familiar that long range missiles are what was once the marine core charging at the enemy to obtain a strategic foothold before the more bulky but vast numbers of heavy battle units were thrown in. So in conclusion, obvious missile exchange will and is inevitable as many missile systems NEED to be used and proven within real battle condition to pave the way for the next generation upgrades.

I'm not exactly sure where you are going with that one.

The possible missile exchange that is to be, will be and it will catch everyone off guard except for those who already now the time line of events. But yes, i will say again, a missile exchange is and will be given the green light upon agreements between the east and west. The smaller nations are to be the battle testing ground for the exchange as i mentioned earlier, as live conditions need to be used inorder to obtain much needed data so as to pave the way for the next generation of missile high altitude platforms. I have nothing to do with religion, economy or otherwise other than reading it how it is and one must come to terms that the so called one global currency and government is what we are all witnessing as we read the internet / read newspapers / listening to talk shows or listen to television news. You see slayer, the human race needs to refocus itself once again as it did right after the first world war and then as it refocused itself after the second world war.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

The possible missile exchange that is to be, will be and it will catch everyone off guard except for those who already now the time line of events. But yes, i will say again, a missile exchange is and will be given the green light upon agreements between the east and west.

So are you're hinting that both sides are in some sort of agreement to kick off armagendon? Becuase this is a real posibility here. Not some abstract theory?

The smaller nations are to be the battle testing ground for the exchange as i mentioned earlier, as live conditions need to be used inorder to obtain much needed data so as to pave the way for the next generation of missile high altitude platforms.

So your theory is this.

This is just so missile technology can be tested and pave the way for more advanced system development.

hmmm...

I have nothing to do with religion, economy or otherwise other than reading it how it is and one must come to terms that the so called one global currency and government is what we are all witnessing as we read the internet / read newspapers / listening to talk shows or listen to television news.

Well I'm glad we got those items out of the way. The thought of any of those influencing you never crossed my mind. I'll take your word on the TV News and talk shows. I never watch those. I rarely turn my TV on and as far as radio I listen to music.

You see slayer, the human race needs to refocus itself once again as it did right after the first world war and then as it refocused itself after the second world war.

Unlike WW-I and WW-II the toys have gotten bigger and more destructive. The next global exchange will be an extinction level event IMO. So there wont be anybody really left to develop the "Next Generation" missile systems. You don't mind if I wont believe in this scenario do you?

Although I'll admit I find it a fascinating way to perceive things but nothing more.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Its no problem everyone has their own micro-cosmos they live in and mine isn't any different to your's or the person living in within another state, however the difference between my world and everyone else's or the majority is, that i tend to look at stats gathered over a period of time. To date, every nation has everything needed to be able to defend itself for a length no more than 6 months.

People still assume that hovercraft will be deploying marine units similar to D=Day or Bell's will be landing with marines as they did in the viet war. The face of war as you pointed out has simply no face, it has no distinction between life and death. Its their for a purpose for those brave enough to embrace it. This also accounts for the vast amount of wealth and human knowledge that has been put into UAV's from developing and developed nations. It is the next generation of war.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Has anyone played modern warefare 3 yet? it's kinda like the games company who made it can see in to the future, chemical attacks all through europe and then russia invades.... quite scary tbh lol and the character names in the game are real russian soldiers, Nikolai in the game (Nikolai Yegorovich Makarov - General of the russian army)
edit on 27-11-2011 by Itop1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Is this because of Thanksgiving day? West eats turkey and East points scuds at Turkey. Occult symbols of NWO, clearly
In reality - Turkey is supporting Syrian rebels and heavily critisizes Assad. Syria is in very tough situation ,with Iran and Russia as its only supporters.They consider threats as best option to ease the pressure.
Turkey has very powerful military. It borders both Iran and Syria. So i think that this is stupid. But Bashar Assad is not the smartest man on the planet.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
oops double post.
edit on 27-11-2011 by ZeroKnowledge because: Oops double post 2

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

How effective will the conventional military be once it turns into a chemical and biological war.Chemical weapons will be decimating forces. If it goes nuclear,expect ww3.

But Bashar Assad is not the smartest man on the planet.

agreed.

edit on 27-11-2011 by USAisdevil because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Consider the source, it sounds like propaganda to try and turn 2 enemies against each other without lifting a finger.

I dont trust it at all.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join