It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im insane with anger!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Ok maybe its the jose talking, but im pretty sure that if chat doesnt get fixed soon i might go kill innnocent river otters. They are a precious species, cute to no end, but if i go another lonely day without being able to use the ATS chat feature I may go off the deep end! Whats the damned deal? Ok before you go and say "MOTF please dont go off the deep end!" Im only kidding... but serouisly its saturday... I got my friend Jose.... Quervo that is.... and i just want to have an uplifting chat with my peers. So whats the deal??

MOTF!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MessOnTheFED!

It has actually never been down, you need to update your java I assume, as this is the case with every thread that believes the chat to be down. Follow this link to Java, www.java.com... and click the big red free java download button, once its uploaded go back and voila, chat will work. If this doesn't work than it will be something else extremely easy to fix, and I can help you troubleshoot it.

edit on 27-11-2011 by DrunkNinja because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by DrunkNinja

2 minutesare yours brother make it happen!

MOTF!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Ok my man whats plan b?

(yes i tryed what you just suggested)

MOTF!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

What does it say or do exactly when you go to open it ?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Err U483. Access Denied. The user name you entered is not permitted........ thats all i get....

MOTF!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!

Err U483. Access Denied. The user name you entered is not permitted........ thats all i get....

MOTF!
you could just ask a mod to help you out.

why do you put MOTF! at the bottom of every post? is that like an extra signature so people know who you are?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Aren't you glad you didn't go and kill any innocent river otters ?

You never would have found any innocent river otters anyway as their fate was sealed back in the third century BC when Hitler and Gangus Kahn combined forces and formed the K.A.T.I.R.O. Group (kill all the innocent river otters) with the sole intention of ridding the planet of innocent river otters.

They were successful, by 1972 Adolf and Gangus had effectively eradicated the innocent river otter.

Today all that is left is the vile and very guilty, guilty river otter.

Legend say that on dark nights. if you listen very carefully you can still hear Adolf and Gangus as they combine voices and decree " innocent river otters otter be dead"
edit on 27-11-2011 by deepred because: moved some letters around the screen

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by knightsofcydonia

Man you are a quick one! Give this man a cookie mods!!!

MOTF!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by deepred

Look man.. River otters will be targeted until my rage is satisified! Lol!!!! I wish i had one for real. I would make him/her the happiest river otter on the planet! They are so damned cute!!!

MOTF!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

it was a rhetorical question.I find it kind of annoying. thats what your avatar is for!

KOC*

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!
reply to post by deepred

Look man.. River otters will be targeted until my rage is satisified! Lol!!!! I wish i had one for real. I would make him/her the happiest river otter on the planet! They are so damned cute!!!

MOTF!

I saw a book on Amazon the other day that you may find interesting, it was titled "101 ways to please a river otter" with illustrations. Hope this helps.
edit on 27-11-2011 by deepred because: I had to correct some spelling...well... I didn't really HAVE to correct the spelling but I wanted to so people wouldn't think I was dumb or something

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Well if you find it annoying maybe you should relocate to a different area or get out own signature line hater.

MOTF!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by deepred

I actually made a river otter picture th other day bur im pretty sure it wont fly here! Lmao!! Wish i could share it!

MOTF!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

BWT (witch means "By the way" in case you couldnt figure it out.. Ive got an "ode to the douchy poster thread i would much like you to visit if you have the time. Cause i think it would suit you greatly.

MOTF!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by deepred

elps greatly my man..|! Gott please theose river otters!!!!!

MOTF!!!!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Actually, Hitler and Ghengis were on the right track with the otters.
They kill all of those innocent trees.
So bout your pic, maybe we could print em and use em for target parctice for future otter encounters?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Don't know if you ever got your chat problem resolved. One thing I noticed - you have an "!" at the end of your moniker. This may be where your problem stems from - its my understanding that people who have any "special" character in their monikers have problems with the new chat. I'm sure the mods can confirm whether or not this is the case.

Good luck to you. And never, ever, ever threaten an otter. They be wayz too cute.

Edit to add: Here is a post on a recent chat related thread which may shed some light.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11/27/2011 by Open2Truth because: edit to add link

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
um peeps...

Server closed.
Chat is temporarily close due to reports of abuse.

that's what i get don't think java or usernames have anything to do with it

ask a mod

erit to add seems that in my case it's the chat voyeur that is not working sorry
carry on
edit on 28-11-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join