It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Huge Problem With Ron Paul

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

I worry about his stand on women's rights.....anybody who proposes that strangers have more rights to MY body than I do will never get my vote!....but I feel that Ron Paul is closer to being a real human being, than any of those other assorted bozos the Republicans are trotting out....but my bigger problem is that BOTH parties are bribed and owned by the corporations/banks/big pharma/military etc.....they are bought to do the bidding of those monsters, and the people and Mother Earth be damned.....if Ron would run as an independent, I would feel much better.....as for ALL the other idiots....and I do mean idiots, forget them all.....

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Originally posted by Make Speed Limit 45

Originally posted by negativenihil
Ron Paul's views on abortion are very out of line with the libertarian brand he's trying to promote.

Oh and there's his whole racist past...

It's the liberals who are racist. They support affirmative action and genocide of white people.

Half right. Liberals are racist, but pro abortion policies are aimed at reducing the black population...not the white population.

Are you saying that anyone who is Pro Abortion, is anti Black Population?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

"Pro-abortion policies"???????????.....sorry you see it that way.....I thought it was all about a woman's absolute right to be the master of her OWN body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....WOMEN'S RIGHTS......is what this is about.....

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Thats not the only bad thing about him. He is not a liberal therefore not for change. He wants to cut out several necessary programs and departments such as social security, medicare, medicaid and HUD.(Low income housing.) Anyone who wants to take more from the poor and the weak is not a good person in my book. When I joined ATS it was more liberal in nature now it seems it is becoming more conservative. Conservatives don't want postive change but only want to judge and make things worse. It make me angier everyday seeing people giving support to someone who is willing to throw 46 million people under the bus to fend for themselves! How evil is that?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamseeker

Thats not the only bad thing about him. He is not a liberal therefore not for change. He wants to cut out several necessary programs and departments such as social security, medicare, medicaid and HUD.(Low income housing.) Anyone who wants to take more from the poor and the weak is not a good person in my book. When I joined ATS it was more liberal in nature now it seems it is becoming more conservative. Conservatives don't want postive change but only want to judge and make things worse. It make me angier everyday seeing people giving support to someone who is willing to throw 46 million people under the bus to fend for themselves! How evil is that?

The way the country is going, it's highly possibly that all these "necessary programs" will not be there anyway.

Whose going to fund those programs if the Federal Government collapses?

That's going to be 307 Million people out on their asses.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join