It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan Evicting U.S. Forces

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Sorry if already posted. 2 weeks to get out. At least you get 30 days here. We taught them civility. We taught them how to waste 5 gallons of water everytime you go to the bathroom. We taught them that they were unhappy and didn't realize it. Where's the gratitude?
www.foxnews.com...
edit on 26-11-2011 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

Gratitude for what? Sticking your nose in foreign affairs and murdering soldier/civilians who you aren't even at war with?

If Pakistan launched a drone attack on a US military base, you'd be doing EXACTLY the same thing.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Where's the gratitude?

lol gratitude for what... this kind of thing...

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan — Several missiles fired from American drone aircraft on Thursday struck a meeting of local people in northwest Pakistan who had gathered with Taliban mediators to settle a dispute over a chromite mine. The attack, a Pakistani intelligence official said, killed 26 of 32 people present, some of them Taliban fighters, but the majority elders and local people not attached to the militants.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The US is like that really pretty, stuck up, self-involved, bullying, rich chick.....Everyone really wants to be with her, but after awhile, you really get sick of her crap, oh and then you realize she isn't rich at all....Her parents lost it all in the stock market, and is too embarrassed to admit it so just makes the bullying worse to compensate.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Gratitude? they committed an act of war on Pakistan.

Good on Pakistan for doing the right thing, shame on my own country for allowing the murderers to use UK soil. I just wish the muppets in charge had the same balls as Pakistan.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Recognize the sarcasm, brother. I'm a constitution voter and a proud supporter of Dr Ron Paul!

edit on 26-11-2011 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer
Gratitude? they committed an act of war on Pakistan.

Good on Pakistan for doing the right thing, shame on my own country for allowing the murderers to use UK soil. I just wish the muppets in charge had the same balls as Pakistan.

Yeah. Gotta give a reluctant +1 to this.
...now let's apply the same logic next time Hamas chuck a few rockets over the border into Israel, eh?
Yeah, right.

I do agree though... The US really took advantage of their financial advantage (e.g "we fund you, so suck it up and don't complain when we screw you over"), and it looks like patience has worn out.

With that said, Pakistan is by no means blameless... the ISI are crooked through and through...
so I'll be interested to see how this pans out.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Gratitude for what? Sticking your nose in foreign affairs and murdering soldier/civilians who you aren't even at war with?

If Pakistan launched a drone attack on a US military base, you'd be doing EXACTLY the same thing.

If Pakistan did that to the US, they would do more than kick them out of the country, but hey, it's the US, they can do whatever they want right?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
This response does not surprise me at all. It takes a lot to piss off the Pakistani people but when you do look out. The might just go nuclear on you if you try them too much. The gravy train of US money is a potent weapon but we really push the limits of friendship with this wanton murder of their citizens.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I'm not surprised and I can't say I blame them. If we want to do the right thing, we'd pull all our troops out of the middle east voluntarily.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Didn't you ever hear money can't buy you love? Anyone can be bought but not forever. With the Globalist killing everyone who ever cast their lot in with them. Maybe the news has gotten around that its probably the best way to cover your backside is not play ball. The greed of TPTB has over come them and they are beginning to look like fanged vampires with a crazy thirst for blood. They have started crawling out of the woodwork like an army of roaches. Maybe the the chemicals, the druged water, the GMO food and the excessive electrical charge in the atmosphere is overcoming them the most. They should have done their studies on themselves it maybe be messing us up but it definitely has taken them into outer space without ever leaving the ground.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Well, if I had a house guest and they killed one of my family....
I would not evict but kill them.
Is that wrong?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
A Pakistan with the US evicted means that an unstable rogue state that sponsors and aids terrorists now has nukes and has become a much more immediate problem.

On the way out, the US should accidentally eliminate that problem.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
They still will want their 8 billion dollars a year to keep their Soldiers deployed to the border region...

Guaranteed.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
When it's all said and done, will probably be rung up as an "unfortunate friendly fire incident." Otherwise known as "Acceptable collateral damage." Otherwise known as "Too bad your people died, now let's get on with making some money." Otherwise known as " **** you."

The arrogance of the elite knows no boundaries. As the fragments of bombs quickly brought 28 more lives to an end, in their last dying painful moments, I hope they were all thinking of just how ****ing much they wish Obama and most of the members of US Congress were tasting their own blood instead for starting all this crap.

Perhaps Pakistan will get a clue and preemptively strike with nukes, citing US doctrine. Little boy on the block, but with a massive punch in the face. Oh...the bittersweet taste of that! What's the US going to do, level Pakistan with nukes and deliver fallout to India and the Middle East as well?

Ahh yes. Blowback. A concept Ron Paul knows quite well.
edit on Sat Nov 26th 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by pointr97
The US is like that really pretty, stuck up, self-involved, bullying, rich chick.....Everyone really wants to be with her, but after awhile, you really get sick of her crap, oh and then you realize she isn't rich at all....Her parents lost it all in the stock market, and is too embarrassed to admit it so just makes the bullying worse to compensate.

L
L

Pakistan doesn't need U.S. anymore it's in decline
took your tax dollars and dumped you for China

and you know what they say:
once you've gone eastern there's no going back

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
A Pakistan with the US evicted means that an unstable rogue state that sponsors and aids terrorists now has nukes and has become a much more immediate problem.

On the way out, the US should accidentally eliminate that problem.

I heard that on CNN too. I wonder if it's true.

top topics

join