It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul At Webster Hall NYC

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
i just saw this video that was awesome for Dr Paul , i really loved it and loved the reactions of the people there , i dont know if this was posted before because i checked and couldnt find it , so im sorry if its posted before , and i dont know if this is an old video or a new one so i apologise.

his message is the same, he had the time to say every thing without some one cutting him off , he never changes his words and will never

so here are the parts

part 1

part 2

i know the video quality is not that good but you can get the full message.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
In the second video I couldn't ID the guys at the end that stood with RP. Does anyone know if they are notable or just work there?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMatrixusesYou

i dont know really but what i liked most is when he started talking he said :

i want to make sure if you snuck in here that you werent screened , any CIA agents in this room ? the crowd booed , then he went to ask , how about FBI ? then the crowd booed again , then he asked again , TSA ? then after the people shouted he went on to say , good , we are ok , we are friends

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr UAE
reply to post by TheMatrixusesYou

i dont know really but what i liked most is when he started talking he said :

i want to make sure if you snuck in here that you werent screened , any CIA agents in this room ? the crowd booed , then he went to ask , how about FBI ? then the crowd booed again , then he asked again , TSA ? then after the people shouted he went on to say , good , we are ok , we are friends

VERY clear on where he stands on that issue! That's why they're afraid....Cuz as president he's going to go Chuck Norris on their a**!

He knows what's up with those guys. It seems all they do is useless to freedom and useful to tyranny.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
This was the best Ron Paul speech ever

I bet if Bernanke watched this he'd poop himself.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM

He poops himself every time RP comes around the corner. There was a time when RP would walk up on him and make him flinch.
Now he just gives him a wink every now and then.

Not really, but when I get the time to doodle, RP Rambos the enemy and makes off with the girl.

Let's make a new nickname that is soooo appropo for him. Goldfinger. Or the man with the Golden Gun.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by CREAM

and i bet you if Ron Paul wins, the first thing Bernanke will do is pack up and start looking for another job

top topics

join