It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan’s underwater ruins,the future map for earthquakes and tsunami?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
That is what came in to my mind when i first see the map of this beautiful mystic place.A huge map carved in rock for future generation a map of the things to come for Japan earthquakes and tsunami's.Maybe on this map there is the 11.3.2011 Japan earthquake and tsunami...

Discovered in the 90s, Yonaguni's structures have been a hotly debated subject ever since. Many believe they are evidence of Lemuria or some other lost ancient civilization in the area. The area was above sea level before the end of the last ice age. Although some say these are naturally formed rocks, many are not convinced due to the amount of formations in one small area. They include passageways, holes, steps, a turtle like shape and a face which looks very similar to the Sphinx.

TextThe Yonaguni Monument is a massive underwater rock formation off the coast of Yonaguni, the southernmost of the Ryukyu Islands, in Japan. There is a debate about whether the site is completely natural, is a natural site that has been modified, or is a manmade artifact.
link(www.crystalinks.com...
source(ahotcupofjoe.net...

The area was investigated by Graham Hancock who dived there for his book Underworld as well as many other rsearchers. Be aware that although some square looking rocks are found on nearby islands what the sceptics dont tell you is that the tribes here hads a tradition of carving natural stones into sacred monuments and sites! Lyssa Royal also found out that there is local 'legends' in the area that their 'goddesses' came down from the sky...

Could be this the map for future tectonic events in Japan?Is there somewhere Fukushima on this map?It also could represent the tectonic map for the entire Pacific area!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I think you missed the point of the find. It's not a prophetical rock formation in the ocean.

If anything, it tickles the interest of pre-flood civilization believers.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MeesterB
I think you missed the point of the find. It's not a prophetical rock formation in the ocean.

If anything, it tickles the interest of pre-flood civilization believers.
The pyramids also represent the Orion belt,so you never know!!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I do in fact believe that this rock formation was cut by intelligent beings. But I also sense that this was a work in progress, it wasn't completely finished when the calamity occurred. To call it a religious temple, I believe, is jumping the gun. Why people call ancient ruins religious temples and exclude all other possibilities is beyond me.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
I do in fact believe that this rock formation was cut by intelligent beings. But I also sense that this was a work in progress, it wasn't completely finished when the calamity occurred. To call it a religious temple, I believe, is jumping the gun. Why people call ancient ruins religious temples and exclude all other possibilities is beyond me.

IF it were cut by intelligent beings, they didn't do a good job!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
or perhaps it's a 3D binary representation of a first ever pacman computer game? hey, it's a first response that crossed my mind

seriously, there's BS, utter BS and this thread.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jedi_hamster
or perhaps it's a 3D binary representation of a first ever pacman computer game? hey, it's a first response that crossed my mind

The soul that has conceived one wickedness can nurse no good thereafter.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Originally posted by jedi_hamster

The soul that has conceived one wickedness can nurse no good thereafter.

very good mate, A subject much closer to my interests and one that has been raging on my UTU, for some time, I cannot remember when I came across this data some years ago now,but it for some unknown reason became buried, and the media were reluctant to entertain it , good to see someone with foresight has again raised this issue and this thread I will flag

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Further, if this monolith was above the water, it would be touted as the 7th wonder of the world, but because its now under the water like an Atlantis, and the question that one could pose, if its by the movement of the sea then where is all the residue or rubble that natures ways has cut away or has she gone around and swept all the cuts and ledges with a big broom and then carried it all off to a fare away place

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by bulla
Further, if this monolith was above the water, it would be touted as the 7th wonder of the world, but because its now under the water like an Atlantis, and the question that one could pose, if its by the movement of the sea then where is all the residue or rubble that natures ways has cut away or has she gone around and swept all the cuts and ledges with a big broom and then carried it all off to a fare away place
I wonder if under that monolith is something just like under the great pyramid but even in face of the evidence people won't believe it!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

I wonder if under that monolith is something just like under the great pyramid but even in face of the evidence people won't believe it!

One cannot lay the blame, if I can say that, at people, as one is bombarded with so much stupidity that's its hard for anyone to pick out reality any more, you can access from discussions with some, that there knowledge comes from some computer game or movie, and that's the sum total of the confusion, its not from an overdose of reality its coming from a false reality, of total make believe world, that's overriding the real facts and burring them in amongst the make believe

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

One cannot lay the blame, if I can say that, at people, as one is bombarded with so much stupidity that's its hard for anyone to pick out reality any more, you can access from discussions with some, that there knowledge comes from some computer game or movie, and that's the sum total of the confusion, its not from an overdose of reality its coming from a false reality, of total make believe world, that's overriding the real facts and burring them in amongst the make believe
The tide is high on ATS!

top topics

join