It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you sign up if WW3 started?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tea4One
The question is self-evident. Would you indeed sign up to serve your country if war was declared? And why?

Personally, im not sure if I would. Its a tough reality, to protect my family and friends yes but the reality of the war would be that im on bad guys side considering it would be caused by the imperialist nature of the west. So it would be a hard decision. Of course this all depends on whether or not its on foot or just a 24 hour until nukes hit you thing.

Nope, I see no reason to kill my fellow man unless they are to the point of trying to kill me. To wage war over words and Idea's seems a little to satanic for my liking.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
It doesn't matter if you sign up or not. If world war breaks out every able bodied individual under forty five will eventually be drafted to go. I score off the charts on their silly test, so at least wouldn't be on the front lines.

That is the truth.
Prior service will also be looked on for leadership roles.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Tea4One

There is no way I would be their cannon fodder. They want this and if they start this they can fight it as well. Let their children and their families be sacrificed on their blood thirsty alter for wealth. As far as the draft they can call you but they can't make anyone go. Hell no we won't go was the call during Vietnam. Hell no we won't go should be the call this time for the whole world.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

The enemy already is on your doorstep. The enemy is our governments.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Tea4One

Maybe we have had enough war. I would rather think about peace instead....

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
If they drafted me, they would find a person with 2 broke legs so no

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Oddly enough.... I just might...But then, I may just be saying it because I am in a bad mood.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
It's a sad day to say that I would NOT die for my country. For my friends and family, absolutely.
I will not partake in a war caused by our war monguering henchmen heads.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Tea4One

depends on the enemy. Whose to say what.

If it were against China I'd probably go for airforce or engineers of some kind.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tea4One
The question is self-evident. Would you indeed sign up to serve your country if war was declared? And why?

WELL, the U.S. it not really OUR country anymore. The SNAKES and CORPORATIONS own it and they do not have our interests at heart.

Its THEIR country now and we have been nearly RUINED because of them.

America and its dream has been SOLD-OUT. It would be ASININE to serve the country that went from We The People, to We The Corporations and Snakes.

Let them SERVE themselves. Anyone who serves anymore is not only a TOOL, but a TOOL who is ASLEEP with their head in the sand. Thats BAD!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
If WWIII Kicka of properly, there will be no need for
ground forces.

Hell yeah man,before they could even say "your country needs you" we would all be melted pools of radioactive mess

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Or maybe I'll go get their training then go AWOL with a ton of army gear/weapons and give it to the citizens of US.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join