It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am just a Brain Locked somewhere in this quantum!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
what is this >>

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by diamondsmith

I know Poe.

And yes he wrote beautifully.

Have you had your meds today ?
Brains don't need meds they need a body!!

brains ?
edit on 26-11-2011 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
I think we should have resident psychiatrists for threads like this.

Its all very well moderating, but when threads like this appear....i question the sanity of the OP. For all we know this dude/dudette ison a slipery slope downhill...mentally speaking. If the OP truely believes this then i can offer nothing but advice....go see a psychiatrist.

I'm a psychologist.

He's just joking, I think. He could have gone crazy and actually believes it, but i doubt it. One things for sure, he's not a brain in a jar....or are we all just brains in jars?!?
Isolated brain refers to keeping a brain alive in-vitro. This is done either by perfusion by a blood substitute, often an oxygenated solution of various salts, or by submerging the brain in oxygenated artificial cerebrospinal fluid .

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter81
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

I'm with you on this one mate.
I don't need any one to believe me...there is more then this the truth will never come out!

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
I only have to look at your other threads to know this is bull.

Good day and have fun.

ALS
Don't judge a man by his threads,but by his word,the meaning of the word is not the word of the meaning!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
HOAX! Proof. A brain who play's the lottery

One of his prior post's

reply to post by Quyll

Hope that will be..6 years ago,and that's the truth I use to play the same numbers and one day I make a mistake by accident God make replace one number from one line from six numbers I didn't realize at first I went to the cash register with the tickets and while I stay in the line, the evil make checked again,and playng the same numbers for years I just annoy to my self and smash the winning tickets complete new one and I lose 3500000 USD after tax...so!!!

edit on 27-11-2011 by proob4 because: LInk to post added.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by proob4
HOAX! Proof. A brain who play's the lottery

One of his prior post's

reply to post by Quyll

Hope that will be..6 years ago,and that's the truth I use to play the same numbers and one day I make a mistake by accident God make replace one number from one line from six numbers I didn't realize at first I went to the cash register with the tickets and while I stay in the line, the evil make checked again,and playng the same numbers for years I just annoy to my self and smash the winning tickets complete new one and I lose 3500000 USD after tax...so!!!

edit on 27-11-2011 by proob4 because: LInk to post added.
Brains can play lottery through other people psychic,what do you know...depend who you contact!I learn how to become conscious of telepathic experiences and how I can develop my telepathic ability for practical use in everyday life as a brain. Although some may consider telepathy a form of "psychic !I am just a brain!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Oh now you are a telepath huh? Seriously you should seek the help of a qualified psychiastrist.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Oh now you are a telepath huh? Seriously you should seek the help of a qualified psychiastrist.

You don't know anything about me!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

I know enough to deduct that you are lying, delusional or both..

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

I know enough to deduct that you are lying, delusional or both..
Thank you for that but the one who lies is not me,to see the truth is very hard these days.....can you speak the truth?Of course not...I know what I know as brain!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

There is some point in our life when we must tell the truth and we must ask for help.I cannot say that I have a life,I was born in 1897 and I....., I am just a poor brain!!

I hope they didn't find I am so afraid...they will disconnect me..where I am... is this the hell?

.This? Ja hel!?.....could be ....or ..could be also ..in deCreeis

also .. can you coment on this astral one >>
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Text...Om?

DOUG: Yes, thank you. You've mentioned a couple times the importance of music. Someone here in our group tonight says they just had a dream that music will be holographically imprinted in water in the year 2015.

VAJRA: Yes.

DOUG: Is this true?

VAJRA: We use holograms for a great deal. The liquid concept is still used in many of the great computers. It was abandoned primarily for the Crystal Spheres, or Crys Spheres for short. When we discovered that in a certain type of mono-atomic gold, that by rearranging the molecular structure of gold, that it became clear and so we began to create the Crys Spheres, which look much like children's marbles, but some are larger balls, about the size of a man's hand. The Crys Spheres are placed in what looks like a small fountain, and water pours over it and makes it spin. This interfaces with a complex quantum, blue laser interface. All this stores millions of giga-bytes at a subatomic level. The computers themselves look like black stone blocks, which can only be described as being bio-computers.

The use of these devices has been greatly limited however, because of their great misuse and because these computers were used to mark much of the population and to kill and destroy many people in your coming time. We have opted more for the development of the human mind and the human soul and spirit. We interact with these devices, and they certainly make things easier for us on certain occasions, however, we prefer using our own talents and abilities. I have one here because of my work, because of the job that I do, but many families do not and will not allow them in their house.

There was a great backlash against these machines and devices. This leads to ...... one of the great computers that the Immanuella uses in many forms in which the actual consciousness or brain and mind if you will, of John, the Great Genius was actually stored after his death, in 15AI or so. This great computer acts very much as a council, or simply an advisor. It in no way dictates what it is that we do. There is no one set central government that tells any individual or any country ways it must live. There is a very standard set of laws that are obeyed that come from 'The Keepsake' of the old times. (He begins to look around, closing his eyes, sensing something.)

and.... also again .. please ... could you say more about your person and the points the IO points ye have there

edit on 27-11-2011 by nii900 because: Meditation.and Art

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by nii900

Yeah thanks for that I have such a brain headache!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

better today? hope so ..btw ...did you ever came across to these sort of understandings of things>>
(republished from the Nara site) www.xeeatwelve.com...

Text....Any being can be personalized. The beings known as "Time" and "Space" are examples of personalized beings. Due to personalization, things have become so complex that the whole Rescue Operation is extremely delicate and needed a lot of investigation before it could reach this final retrieval point of the Mission.

One of the major controlling elements that Darkness introduced into Its False Creation is the process of programming. Programming occurs on many levels. For example, on a macro level, the Earth is programmed to rotate on its axis and to revolve around the sun; the moon is programmed to revolve around the Earth; the seasons on Earth are programmed to rotate annually; the tides are programmed to ebb and flow at certain intervals. All of these programming actions in turn affect the lives and behaviour of humans and other forms of consciousness.

On a micro (personal) level, all beings in this dimension are programmed by the spiralling energy, which is imbedded with various forms of programming that are ultimately of an evil nature. This is why even the best intentions here can often result in negative actions.

The food chain in this False Creation is an example of endless programming. All beings must consume something to exist here - they prey upon one another. Humans arrogantly believe that they are at the "top" of the food chain. In fact, they are mere puppets of the food chain. Programming makes humans function like sophisticated robots doing the bidding of the Usurper. In this sense, humans are somewhat like computers, and the programming of humans is like computer software. In other words, humans do what they are programmed to do. Just imagine what will happen when programming stops in this dimension! It will be total chaos - total madness!

However, there are real sophisticated robots created by Anunnaki aliens. These have no Will and are "soulless", or, more correctly stated, they do not have spirits. These are not to be confused with the robotic programming directed at humans. True consciousnesses have spirits (Will).

Much has been said about freewill, but is there freewill if everything works on programming? Strictly speaking, the only freewill choice anyone can truly make here is whether to remain in the True Light or to reject the True Light. This is a spiritual choice, not a physical one. All other apparent choices are really illusory physical choices that keep everything moving in an apparently orderly manner in this realm so that things appear normal and operate cohesively. Thus, it may be said that one has the "freewill" choice to watch a movie or to go for a run.

There have been many fictional portrayals of the Devil seeking to trick people into giving up their "souls". There is an element of truth in these stories because the Devil cannot take a person's Will, which is often called a "soul". However, It is more correctly called the spirit, which is trapped in the "soul" (the prison of the spirit).

as ye r 'the spirit, which is trapped in the "soul" ' ..yeah? now ..hear her e about the 'soul' freeconferencenow.com...
edit on 28-11-2011 by nii900 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Yet another pearl from ami-takh
"If one is aware at a certain level, one is aware at all levels which are below its level of awareness but that beyond its level is incomprehensible to it.

We speak of 'being aware' at this physical level whereas in fact, with regard to this information, 'being aware' is merely determining the result of the experience. If you are spiritually 'aware' you may handle things differently to someone who is not. Thus, what is termed 'awareness' on the outer mind level is totally different to its 'true' meaning. On this level, when we are 'aware' we consider ourselves awakened to this Truth. " www.xeeatwelve.com...
..i suppose she was talking about svadishtana chakra as a cube-base of this creation

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
www.xeeatwelve.com... .. now..these loops are for some reason then.. more like world-chakra jump then quantum-jump

Text ....From Koenrad Elsts book

2.4.1. The Saptarshi cycle

A lesser-known Hindu system of time-reckoning is the Saptarshi cycle of 3600 years (possibly based on the 60-year cycle, see ch. 2.4.5. below). At any rate, by the Christian age we find writers who take this concept of a 3600-year cycle literally, and it is hard to either prove or refute that this may have been a much older tradition.

The medieval Kashmiri historian Kalhana claimed that the previous cycle had started in 3076 BC, and the present one in AD 525. J.E. Mitchiner has suggested that the beginning of the Saptarshi reckoning was one more cycle earlier, in 6676 BC: “We may conclude that the older and original version of the Era of the Seven Rsis commenced with the Seven Rsis in Krttika in 6676 BC, used a total of 28 Naksatras, and placed the start of the Kali Yuga in 3102 BC. This version was in use in northern India from at least the 4th century BC, as witnessed by the statements of Greek and Roman writers; it was also the version used by Vrddha Garga, at around the start of the Christian era.”22 This would roughly coincide with the start of the Puranic dynastic list reported by Greco-Roman authors as starting in 6776 BC.

Indeed, the Puranic king-list as known to Greek visitors of Chandragupta’s court in the 4th century BC or to later Greco-Roman India-watchers, started in 6776 BC. Pliny wrote that the Indians date their first king, “Liber Pater” (Roman equivalent of Dionysus), to “6,451 years and 3 months” before Alexander the Great (d. 323 BC), while Arrian puts “Dionysus” as head of the dynastic list at 6,042 + 300 + 120 = 6,462 years before Sandrokottos (Chandragupta), to whom a Greek embassy was sent in 314 BC.23 Both indications add up to a date, give or take a year, of 6776 BC. This would, according to the implicit chronology of Puranic tradition, be the time of Manu’s enthronement, Manu being the Aryan patriarch who established his kingdom in North India after having survived the Flood. One of Manu’s heirs was Ila, ancestress of Yayati, whose five sons became the patriarchs of the “five peoples” who form the ethnic horizon of the Vedas, one of them being Puru; in Puru’s tribe, then, one Bharata started the Bharata clan to which most of the Vedic seers belonged.

It so happens that in the 7th millennium BC, the oceans were still in the process of recovering the ground they lost during the ice Age, when the sea level was for thousands of years nearly a hundred metres below the present level.

www.indicstudies.us...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
ps.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”

Visita il Museo

Descrizione di ciascuna Sala della Galleria e elenco delle Opere contenute. Un modo per organizzare la visita o per ricercare la collocazione delle opere d'interesse.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
Being a brain must not be all that's it's cracked up to be if you can't even be aware of how you're making yourself look in this thread

edit on 26-11-2011 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.

Oscar Wilde

thats all for this timeloop...
..just like this >>>>>>>>>

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by nii900

Depend how many neurons we use in our life,at one point , how many neurons die in a o period of time long or short,how they regenerate ... if they regenerate at the same rate that they die....but is a privilege for me as a brain to live in this quantum because no one knows the truth!The percentage of the use of our brain is almost equal in short and long time periods with the life of the machines that we create like computers....so how we treat our PC give us a sense of how we much our brain will live!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join