It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am just a Brain Locked somewhere in this quantum!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
please you don't understand friend I am just a brain...Do not bother...Just watch that movie first ,the legend of 1900 and you will understand!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

It just serms like there is a good chance you have constructed all this in order to tell people you are isolated, with the internet as your only means of communication. You say you are originally from the 18th century? Do you yearn for simpler times? Is the internet both your outlet and your cage?

Or you could really be a networked brain in a jar? Who knows?

Edit: I will be watching the movie, it sounds interesting!
edit on 26/11/2011 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
All forms of tampering with human beings, getting at them, shaping them against their will to your own pattern, all thought control and conditioning is, therefore, a denial of that in men which makes them men and their values ultimate.

Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

waaaaaait! If your just a brain locked in a jar, then how did you type this??

Unless,, no,, could it be possible?
Do you currently reside in dimension-X?

KRANGGGGG!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

Brain Waves Can 'Write' On a Computer in Early Tests, Researchers Show

TextNeuroscientists at the Mayo Clinic campus in Jacksonville, Fla., have demonstrated how brain waves can be used to type alphanumerical characters on a computer screen. By merely focusing on the "q" in a matrix of letters, for example, that "q" appears on the monitor.
link(www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

But in order to focus on something you would need eyes, no?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen

But in order to focus on something you would need eyes, no?
Brain implants, often referred to as neural implants, are technological devices that connect directly to a biological subject's brain - usually placed on the surface of the brain, or attached to the brain's cortex.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Alright then, just for the hell of it, I'm going to ask you a few questions Almighty Brain-Stuck-in-a-jar.

If your post wasn't a metaphor, then how are you left with just a brain?

Second of all, how are you posting if you're a brain in a jar. Last time I checked, most of us aren't able to influence the world through our thoughts yet, so we kind of need hands to type things.

And why would you post on ATS of all places, shouldn't you be contacting scientists to complain about your horrible plight?

I did not intend for this post to be offensive in anyway.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Sounds like someone figured out how to post threads whilst on a mild Phychadelic... either that or your a 114 year old who is trying to tell us something...something..

Either way I'm not really buying it.. wheres your proof?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by xKhaosXREVolutionXx
Alright then, just for the hell of it, I'm going to ask you a few questions Almighty Brain-Stuck-in-a-jar.

If your post wasn't a metaphor, then how are you left with just a brain?

Second of all, how are you posting if you're a brain in a jar. Last time I checked, most of us aren't able to influence the world through our thoughts yet, so we kind of need hands to type things.

And why would you post on ATS of all places, shouldn't you be contacting scientists to complain about your horrible plight?

I did not intend for this post to be offensive in anyway.
I have neural implants,I am connected to a computer I can control the brains to connect with computers "Matrix"-style.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthinfact
Sounds like someone figured out how to post threads whilst on a mild Phychadelic... either that or your a 114 year old who is trying to tell us something...something..

Either way I'm not really buying it.. wheres your proof?
The Shadow of a Scandal’. It recounted that, although a pauper named Frank Hyde aged fifty had died in Yarmouth workhouse on 11 April 1901, his body was missing from the local cemetery. The case caused a public outcry because the workhouse death register stated that Hyde had been “buried by friends” in the parish five days after he had died. An editorial alleged that “the body was sent to Cambridge for dissection” instead and that the workhouse Master's clerk profited 15 shillings from the cadaver's sale. Following continued bad publicity, the visiting committee of Yarmouth Union investigated the allegations. They discovered that between 1880 and 1901 “26 bodies” had been sold for dissection and dismemberment under the terms of the Anatomy Act to the Cambridge anatomical teaching school situated at Downing College.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Are you sure that's what you want to be ?

People may not find you attractive.
edit on 26-11-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Emotions give a more activated and chemically stimulated brain, which helps us recall things better.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I think we should have resident psychiatrists for threads like this.

Its all very well moderating, but when threads like this appear....i question the sanity of the OP. For all we know this dude/dudette ison a slipery slope downhill...mentally speaking. If the OP truely believes this then i can offer nothing but advice....go see a psychiatrist.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
I think we should have resident psychiatrists for threads like this.

Its all very well moderating, but when threads like this appear....i question the sanity of the OP. For all we know this dude/dudette ison a slipery slope downhill...mentally speaking. If the OP truely believes this then i can offer nothing but advice....go see a psychiatrist.
Advances in technology and in our understanding of illness and disease together with an expanded workforce and greater resources will allow us to provide more services to a higher quality.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Well it's evident to me that whether or not he believes it ? Posting something like this and expecting others to believe it ? Even if it were true in the face of being highly impropable ? I think puts OP beyond trhe question.

You need to reach out partner. Something bothering you ? U2U me, I'm right here doing nothing and would love to help someone. Especially a fellow member. U2U me, we'll talk.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I am just a brain...

Antimetabole: figure of emphasis in which the words in one phrase or clause are replicated, exactly or closely, in reverse grammatical order in the next phrase or clause. It is similar to chiasmus although chiasmus does not use repetition of the same words or phrases. Example: "Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country." ~John F. Kennedy

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

1st Line. Well.

2nd Line. Anyway.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

1st Line. Well.

2nd Line. Anyway.
Midway upon the journey of our life
I found myself within a forest dark,
For the streightforward pathway had been lost.
The Divine Comedy, Inferno, Dante Alighieri
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of someone gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.

The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

welcome my friend, i see your conundrum disconnects you from our senses of the physical, weather a metaphor or in actuality, i find the idea fascinating yet concerning. (are you looking for a body, cause i know lots of people without a brain, lol). as i type this the irony of this conversion tool from physical to non physical is just as funny as trying to sign language to you in person,do you have a recollection of the senses you once had or the wide range of emotions and feelings that are responses to certain physical situations? just trying to understand. or is it more like you are a ball of energy with no where to go cause you dont know where you are.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join