It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Laura Eisenhower, great granddaughter of Dwight, says extra terrestrials are controlling the actions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

A lot of what hesays is good and makes sense!

You can enter his name in the ATS "search" feature, and find older threads about him, and his claims. I watched the entire video, all 39 minutes. One thing stuck out at me (well, many did, but this is just one fact I decided to check)....

Gen. Curtis LeMay. David Adair says he met the General, at "Area 51", in 1971. Problem is, LeMay retired in 1965.

Perhaps LeMay's autobiography (or, other biographies) have more details regarding his post-career activities?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

A lot of what hesays is good and makes sense!

You can enter his name in the ATS "search" feature, and find older threads about him, and his claims. I watched the entire video, all 39 minutes. One thing stuck out at me (well, many did, but this is just one fact I decided to check)....

Gen. Curtis LeMay. David Adair says he met the General, at "Area 51", in 1971. Problem is, LeMay retired in 1965.

Perhaps LeMay's autobiography (or, other biographies) have more details regarding his post-career activities?

Good spot. But being officially retired does not necessarily mean he wasnt still involved and active in someway either on a had hoc basis or part time. My own father retired, but because he had skills, expereince and knowledge that were very scarce he continue to work for the company part time for 4 years right up until is unfortunate bad luck death. He was quite fit and looked quite young but he dropped dead from a clot in the head. He would have probably still been working part time now had he still been alive and he died in 2005.

Need to dig some more!!!

www.456fis.org...

As can be seen from the above link he did retire 1965 and was candidate for US VP in 1968. Thats the last of anything official!
edit on 27-11-2011 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

This was interesting to note:-

The April 25, 1988 issue of The New Yorker carried an interview of former Arizona Senator Barry Goldwater, who said he repeatedly asked his friend Gen. LeMay if there was any truth to the rumors that UFO evidence was stored in a secret room at Wright Patterson Air Force Base, and if he (Goldwater) might have access to the room. According to Goldwater, an angry LeMay gave him "holy hell" and said, "Not only can't you get into it but don't you ever mention it to me again."

Also interesting read;-

ufos.about.com...

Im sure this material has already been posted before. but nevermind!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by GR1ill3d
LOL @ the article...

This was because the country was rich in gold and diamonds.

Ok..... so...one second still laughing....anyways.

[url= problem with this part..[/url]

Yea they wanna come here to mine our diamonds and gold... what a riot!

Millions of years more advanced then us with the ability to go anywhere in the universe and they want to come to our little piss-ant planet to harvest our minerals.

Does anyone see the problem with this, or is it just me

For all we know it could be more difficult and greater hardship for humans to get to and mine Sierra Leone.

I really don't think - - - basing such a thing on our limited knowledge is realistic.

Not trying to bash, sorry if it came off that way. I just find it funny when people claim we were made to be slaves to mine for gold and other materials that I am more then sure are out there on other planets closer to their own. That are not inhabited by a sentient species that love to blow things up and cause more hassle for them to mine said materials.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Yet more lies.

Lie on, liars.

And embrace your fate.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
Yet more lies.

Lie on, liars.

And embrace your fate.

That was clear and to the point!!!

I dont know the truth but I am curious!!

So I read, but it dont mean I always agree! eg.

www.phils.com.au...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Hi RP,

The world is full of liars and I am sick of it!

The truth will set you free!

But the world is full of liars.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinny
A base on mars? Aliens in league with governents? HARRP being used as a tool? Positive and negative E.T forces? The Earth is one of the few beautifull and mineral rich planets? The illuminati? The black ops?

all you need is a "torus" to connect the dots...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

Arh but what is the truth?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
It depends all on what you belive

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

Arh but what is the truth?

our inability to accept reality...

www.facebook.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone

Hi RP,

The world is full of liars and I am sick of it!

The truth will set you free!

But the world is full of liars.

That's a lie.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I enjoyed this thread, good job OP. It just seems more each day the world is spinning out of control and on the verge of disaster. I'm worried to see how things are going to be in the upcoming months.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Wow, on the laura thing...while I have read and think alot of what she was talking about may have merit, that poor woman waas either extremely cranked on meth, or she also acted and sounded very much like a schizophrenic (I worked in mental health for 10 years, and her actions and mannerisms screamed "i need my meds!").

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

LOL @ the article...

This was because the country was rich in gold and diamonds.

Ok..... so...one second still laughing....anyways.

[url= problem with this part..[/url]

Yea they wanna come here to mine our diamonds and gold... what a riot!

Millions of years more advanced then us with the ability to go anywhere in the universe and they want to come to our little piss-ant planet to harvest our minerals.

Does anyone see the problem with this, or is it just me

For all we know it could be more difficult and greater hardship for humans to get to and mine Sierra Leone.

I really don't think - - - basing such a thing on our limited knowledge is realistic.

Not trying to bash, sorry if it came off that way. I just find it funny when people claim we were made to be slaves to mine for gold and other materials that I am more then sure are out there on other planets closer to their own. That are not inhabited by a sentient species that love to blow things up and cause more hassle for them to mine said materials.

No prob - - its the exact argument my hubby gives me.

At the time - - this could/would have happened - - man was still a "beast". I am not stating fact - just the story - as it goes (there might be other versions). These off planet beings were advanced in science that they could terraform planets and manipulate DNA. Their atmosphere had a problem and through science it was discovered infusing gold into the atmosphere kept it stable. Not to deplete gold from their own planet they mined it from other planets. Through DNA manipulation they turned "beast" into a more adaptive being for purpose of mining. The "creator" of man loved his creation. He infused him with intelligence and independence that man may take charge of his own world. (there is of course more to the story - but that addresses this issue).

As far out as that may sound - - - it is no more far out then other creation stories - - - including the Jesus story which many embrace as factual truth.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Is it just me that notices all her claims are actually theories that have been around for ages, backed and believed by many different people with various levels of credibility. A base on mars? Aliens in league with governents? HARRP being used as a tool? Positive and negative E.T forces? The Earth is one of the few beautifull and mineral rich planets? The illuminati? The black ops?

It's called "market research." Would you believe her if she said there was a secret base on Mercury? That HAARP was harmless, but cell phone towers were used for mind control? That we were the ones enslaving ETs? The Illuminati is a force for good? She's telling you what you want to hear people, and you're rewarding her with cold, hard cash.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Sinny

Is it just me that notices all her claims are actually theories that have been around for ages, backed and believed by many different people with various levels of credibility. A base on mars? Aliens in league with governents? HARRP being used as a tool? Positive and negative E.T forces? The Earth is one of the few beautifull and mineral rich planets? The illuminati? The black ops?

It's called "market research." Would you believe her if she said there was a secret base on Mercury? That HAARP was harmless, but cell phone towers were used for mind control? That we were the ones enslaving ETs? The Illuminati is a force for good? She's telling you what you want to hear people, and you're rewarding her with cold, hard cash.

Same as a preacher tells you what you want to hear?

I would say most people listening to her already know the base info and have made up their minds.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I'm probably one of the first to believe in Extraterrestrials. I've no doubt they exist and that some visit earth for whatever reason. However to believe that earth has signed a treaty every 10 years. We can't even get ourselves to sign treaties with our neighbors no less some extraterrestrials. What do they do, pop into every capital and knock on the door? OH PLEASE!!!

It is possible that President Eisenhower might have met with extraterrestrials, but for him to give them Carte Blanche to use us for experiments, abductions, food. The man had rock hard principals, for him to have done this would have made him a traitor to the USA. I, for one, don't believe that he would have signed over rights to aliens to begin experimentation on us. He would have fought this tooth and nail.

I do believe that earth has natural faults and that certain modern devices are causing havoc with earth quakes, and on you tube Dutchsinse has shown the Haarp technology to affect the weather. Likewise he may have shown that modern hydrofracking technology is affecting localized earthquakes. What I don't believe is that aliens are behind the earthquakes. Ask yourself, why Bother?

Then there is this "universal family" and "as consciousness expands" you really have to get up pretty late in the day to believe in all that c--p. If you do you are late for your tea and yoga lessons.

Are there people on Mars or on the moon? I haven't a clue. Maybe??? Maybe not??? Certainly it is within the realm of possibilities. That "she was recruited by an agent in 2006", seems highly unlikely. Why her? And that she was mentally manipulated to do so. Why bother, there are probably tens of thousands of people out there who would happily go to the moon or Mars and take part in some advanced experiment of an off world colony. Heck when I was younger, I might have done so myself. Wouldn't have needed any mental manipulation to get me to agree, just the assurance that I wasn't a future planned menu item. Also what is this business of the population on Mars "continuing to shift and expand" What does "SHIFT" mean? Also what are these DARK FORCES?

About the star patterns changing. OK The earth shifted a few minor degrees recently on its axis. That wouldn't change star patterns, only move them slightly. Yes the earth has moved slightly so the patterns are not in their exact position, but to CHANGE the Patterns??? WOAH! That would mean moving stars. No right minded extraterritrial with significant advanced technology is going to move stars. The dangers would be astronomical. And to whose benefit?

" "Basically we need to rise to the occasion. We are all in the process together. We are in the process of contact. We are getting ready for a huge reunion with our greater ancestors of men." "... All we need to do together is to reclaim our divinity," Gilliland said SAPA "" ;~0

This last quote says it all, this whole idea is out in never-never-land.

(PLEASE excuse any misspellings. I'm severely dyslexic and must rely upon the spell checker. If it gives me the incorrect spelling, I wouldn't know. )

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Their atmosphere had a problem and through science it was discovered infusing gold into the atmosphere kept it stable.

what is the reference for that 'story'?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I am an avid star gazer. I am out a few nights a week weather permitting. I do not see any changes but I will share something that I find odd. Several people that I know have made comments lately about how bright Jupiter looks the past few weeks. I do not see that it looks different but the fact that non star gazers are noticing Jupiter seems odd to me. These few people have never mentioned the night sky in conversation before and are suddenly noticing the brightness of Jupiter. It got their attention when it didnt before. This was three or four people that are not star gazers. Ok to be perfectly honest none of them knew it was Jupiter they were looking at. They asked about the very bright star in the eastern sky and I had to tell them it was Jupiter. Still I find it funny that folks who dont ordinarily look at the stars have had Jupiter catch their eye as of late.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by FidelityMusic
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I'm usually one to keep an open mind, but I've tossed this theory aside. The only non-human thing working with the government are demons. They are devil worshiping c#$%s who praise Satan, nuff said.
edit on 26-11-2011 by FidelityMusic because: (no reason given)

How is it you can "toss aside" one thing virtually unknown, and wholly embrace another unknown? Some of you demon lovers one day are going to have your hands full. Remember, humans are creators, and material object can be created using thought forms. How many demons have you created?

www1.american.edu...
edit on 11/26/11 by autowrench because: (no reason given)

Because while there are ETs, tptb are not working with what I call ETs, for the most part.

In fact what they're working with needs to be analyzed deeply and I've even been shown the metaphorical implications on what they've imbibed.

Plus you know, the dark side big fishes must be laughing their heads off at having tricked the predators or elite into imbibing poisonous nature elements and their willingness to drink their own urine, even reindeer urine in some parts. Their philosopher stone is truly sick.

I guess springing from their "soma" and "sacraments" has come some very odd things. This rant by Alex Jones gives us a clue. He hasn't gone into the literal thousands upon thousands of years of this imbibing, its not just an 80 thing as he implies because he would probably be in danger talking about it as he is well known.

I sure don't call the lower dimensional realm of the nature world, the Beast, the dog eat dog predator realm with many many channels, to be ET. And that they are regressed enough/predator enough to regress to that level and do the biddings of the clockwork elves and reptilians there and the natural beast men of the many channels in this lower plane, is not good. We need to pray for them.

Here in this intermediary channel, we have some of the "beast" in our body and half of angelic too. Here we're meant to overcome dog eat dog, social darwinism, the law of the jungle, the greed and selfishness, and honor the body merely as a temple of spirit, and subdue it, zenmind, and go home, graduate to the higher levels of a refined body

So progress, to love, equality and higher principles, the opposite of dog eat dog and social darwinism.

Obviously these guys want to replace humans and portal in, and they've been cloning and making them bodies to do just that.

These are the main contacts of the elite. They're not ET.

There is ET, but these are not ET.

Jones Speaks of the Clockwork Elves

www.washedashore.com...

"And they all followed after the Beast" takes on a whole new meaning.

Its about soul evolution, from lower more predatory dog eat dog realms, though I think without free will to choose, to the testing ground free will of both predator/animal kingdom and the angelic of this, to progressing to the opposite of dog eat dog and the true Family, we need to become the true Family above. And that means for most, recocgnizing Sophia, Wisdom, The Intercessor, symbolic as the Tree of Life, or the pineal, the Christ/Christus, and the two into one, not their chemical soup kind, where they get possessed by the spirits of nature and the jungle, but the best of the male and female energies, the creativity and freedom wedded to unity, intrinsic equalizing equality, where all have full tummies and beauty and homes, without slavery, and unity. That is the true two into one it takes to go home. Valuing Freedom and Equality equally, wedded together.
edit on 27-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join