It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Has Fattest Women in Europe

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ReeceIkyle

How satisfying is a ready meal going to be that costs £1? The food content must be in the pennies. They have producers to pay, manufacturers to pay, packagers to pay, distributors to pay, retailers to pay, (who require to pay staff, power and tax bills)....and then a profit to boot. What's the actual food content? How long before you reach for another snack to fill the void? It's a false economy.

I know cookery is a disappearing art - but it's not yet dead. We can resurrect it.

There is a real problem in this country when I, in my mid 40's, am fitter than people in their teens. This question is about fitness and health not aesthetics.
edit on 27-11-2011 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

edit on 27-11-2011 by christina-66 because: Double post

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Its kind of sad that there are countries with so much food that the population is dying from too much food and there are countries where people are dying from starvation. We are a psychotic species for sure.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
Its kind of sad that there are countries with so much food that the population is dying from too much food and there are countries where people are dying from starvation. We are a psychotic species for sure.

Ain't that the truth.

Yeah we have some right heffers here, especially the council estates. Cheap food in budget supermarkets is to blame and also the fact that it's cheaper to buy unhealthy food than it is healthy.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
In the UK and America they think if they lower the standards in commercials like putting Queen Latifa and Ellen Degenerate in commericals that men will "forget" what beauty truly is and that ugly women will become the attractive ones and the models and beautiful women will become the lazy, fat disgusting ones. Nice try Covergirl and other comercials trying to lower the bar for women everywhere. We men aren't as stupid as you think we are. You're stupid for thinking we are.
Women who lowe the bar will just go without. You won't change men's minds as to what beauty is by putting ugly women on the TV and calling them beautiful. Makes me want beautiful women even more.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Teatimes, people.

Tea blocks the absorption and storage of fat, so you just poo more out.

It also speeds up your metabolism a little bit.

That's a good thing!

Anti-obesity effects of green tea: from bedside to bench.

Green tea shown to fight obesity

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

How true this is. Trying to mainstream obesity in the hope that we fall for that. Calling women with a good figure 'anorexic' or telling me that obese is 'curvy' insults my intelligence.

Women that look after themselves and have some self respect are more likely to face abuse than fat obese women who are at pains to tell us they are 'happy being big'

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join