It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sun and Icke, why now, all of a sudden.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

Im always very annoyed by that "son of god" quote, its gonna be the thing that follows David forever.

Jesus said, "Those who do the will of My father are my brothers and sisters."
If Icke is doing the will of the Creator by uplifting mankind, teaching us to see deeper into what it is to love one another and fight the evils that are oppressing humanity and how to fight in a righteous manner-- is he not cut of the same cloth as Jesus? Does this not make him a brother of the King of Kings?

The problem here seems to be a simple word article: using "the" instead of "a". I don't know how he originally worded his statement, but I am certain he meant that he is "a" son of God; one among many others.

and what he was saying with the son of God thing, is what has been misinterpreted endlessly and will follow him forever, is that he is the son of God, IN THE SENSE that we are ALL the sons and daughters of God, we are all part of him.

No, we are NOT all sons and daughters of God. All have had the opportunity available. Not all have searched deeply for their Maker and not all have followed the righteous path.

Jesus also said, "NO ONE comes to me except that he is called by My Father." The scriptures speak of those who are "called and chosen". They have specific destinies. It is not an "elitist" position. They work hard and they are servants to humanity, as was Jesus.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife
lLike reverse engineering they have developed the way of reverse mind making or brain stroming, They are actually making him popular for general people and bringing the ideas of Christ conciousness to folks. This way more and more people will have oppartunity to adopt his point of view and those who wont agree will atleast be mentally prepare for end of the world ( in other words FOR DEATH) because any one prepared for end of world is actually ready for Death and thats why would not be able to give 100% in life and will waiste the time in idle things. talking about majority!!! End quote

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
david is a white guy in great brittian talking trash about gubment, that alone is easy for journalist and the media to make a mockery of, so he then decided to use a blackman to gain credibility mr credo mutwa the world will listen to a blackman, the world knows how those guys are treated so for a black guy to spew out that type of info that david does ppl tend to believe it more........

i do not think reptilians are shapeshifters i think they are 4th dimensional beings who always helped humanity out in our time of need thats why the bible lied on them and said the serpant told eve to bite the apple now they are saying there is going to be an alien invasion with reptilians.'

so maybe david was in the sun bcuz he is tired of spreading lies

maybe david wants to stop working for gubment and tell us the truth that ????? is really running the world

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

Ok, so if we are all not sons and daughters of god, then where did we come from? how can we come from a source that is not God,? because surely nothing can be created which is a-part from God, And if God has given life to us, which obviously if he exists he has, then does that not make us children of God? Like my children are a creation of me, arent we of him?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Alethea

Ok, so if we are all not sons and daughters of god, then where did we come from? how can we come from a source that is not God,? because surely nothing can be created which is a-part from God, And if God has given life to us, which obviously if he exists he has, then does that not make us children of God? Like my children are a creation of me, arent we of him?

We are all God's creation. However, even Jesus makes a distinction among people, as per this phrase:

"You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies." John 8:44

Maybe these are the "reptilians"???

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
on the walls in egypt and on the walls of ancient civilzations reptiles are depicted as being good to humans and helping us but when the new world order happened and destroyed the ancient world and gave us what we live in today ....now the reptile is bad. wonder if certain caucasians on this planet are evil demons that make other caucasians look bad, wonder if these causcasians are the devils, who have godlike powers that are curently running this planet alond side the gargoyle the owl and the energy from the planet saturn

maybe david icke said that and now sun is debunking him bcuz he is not running their scam anymore how can the serpent be the devil when the devil made religion in the 1st place!
edit on 27-11-2011 by starsystem3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea

reply to post by Alethea

We are all God's creation. However, even Jesus makes a distinction among people, as per this phrase:

"You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies." John 8:44

Maybe these are the "reptilians"???

But you see, this is where it gets tricky, you just said "we are all Gods creation", so your agreeing with what i said, your also citing the Bible as a reliable source, im sorry if this offends you, but the bible is not a reliable source. You believe that the bible is Gods word, myself, with the influence of the council of Nicea and much rewriting that has taken place, will sit on the fence on this matter. Do you not think that maybe certain things were written into the bible so that the church would have more influence and power over people.
I dont want to get into a arguement on religion here, because you sound like a decent sort, but i cannot understand why you dont understand the basic tenets of what i am saying, which is regardless of our deeds and actions, we all ultimately are born from the creator.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

your also citing the Bible as a reliable source, im sorry if this offends you, but the bible is not a reliable source. You believe that the bible is Gods word, myself, with the influence of the council of Nicea and much rewriting that has taken place, will sit on the fence on this matter. Do you not think that maybe certain things were written into the bible so that the church would have more influence and power over people.

I absolutely agree with you that there have been words and concepts purposely added to scripture. Like the slant of "divine right of kings" and many other things that were placed within scriptural content to execute political agendas and behavioral control of the masses.

However, there are concepts in the Bible which have been purposely twisted in their meanings by evil leadership.

And I do agree with you that we are all God's creation. We were given free will and those who do choose evil and lies act as a catalyst for us to develop even stronger in our souls. This is why we should not be intimidated by them nor should we hate them. Admonish them---yes. And that was what Jesus was doing when he called them "children of the Devil". In some versions of the scripture....I think KJV has it with Jesus calling them a "brood of vipers". I think when Icke refers to the reptilians he is making reference to those same ones who have the attributes of a reptile---as in allegory "snake in the grass" being sneaky, sly, cunning, deceptive; cold blooded as a description of one who is without feelings for others.

As for "sons of God" being different from all who are god's creation as beings "sons"--- there are certain ones among man who become outspoken spiritual (NOT RELIGIOUS) leaders. I think Icke is one of those people.

ETA:

I think one major problem is that the church has caused people to have a lot of confusion about who Jesus was. Some people think the Creator incarnated himself as a human and came to earth. Some think he keeps returning to earth as different people---Joshua, etc. I think the church has done a good job of confusing people to the point of insanity and mental illness as evidenced by some of the things I have read in forums! Personally, I think Jesus was fully human and the church has deified him as "a god". Then the church gave us a graven image of a man on a stick, and Jesus has become a brass idol. People are worshipping a man and not the Creator. Jesus was a teacher and he saw behind the veil of how people were being controlled and misled by the political and religious factions just the same as they are today. He tried to alert people. Truth is punished in this world. There are more of us now and we must turn the tables, just as he gave us that example.
edit on 27-11-2011 by Alethea because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
typical of State media attacking Icke for making money , I have no isue with Icke making cash on his shows and books . Icke has alot of far out notions , but I`m sure the Sun painted him as a complete foaming at the mouth nut with asolutely no proof to any of his theories .
edit on 29-11-2011 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join