It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christ Circumcising the World Soon - The Symbol of Cutting Away Pride

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Tony4211

This deserves a thread. The male member has a foreskin at birth. The Bible requires that this be cut away at birth after 7 days, when blood coagulates. Why? This is a symbol of protection and removal of the protection. When the baby is in the womb, the foreskin protects from infection from fecal matter and from friction. This preserves the baby until after it exits the womb. How is this important and why does the Bible use this as a symbol?

In the Bible, 7 days is 7000 years. We are currently ending 6000 when the foreskin will be cut away completely at the end of the last day when Christ arises in our hearts.

Epistle of Barnabas

Barnabas 15:3
Of the Sabbath He speaketh in the beginning of the creation; And
God made the works of His hands in six days, and He ended on the
seventh day, and rested on it, and He hallowed it.

Barnabas 15:4
Give heed, children, what this meaneth; He ended in six days. He
meaneth this, that in six thousand years the Lord shall bring all
things to an end; for the day with Him signifyeth a thousand years;
and this He himself beareth me witness, saying; Behold, the day of
the Lord shall be as a thousand years. Therefore, children, in six
days, that is in six thousand years, everything shall come to an end.

The foreskin in the womb of the earth is pride. It must be cut away to reveal the seed of life that allows rebirth. It is necessary for protection in the harsh environment of the earth. When pride is cut away, it is replaced with love for others. Also necessary to transcend reality. The law is the foreskin of the Bible. Christ came to cut away the law in place of THE law of love. The law was our guardian.

Galatians 3

Children of God

23 Before the coming of this faith, we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

All of nature proclaims his glory! See it or miss it. Your choice.

Romans 1

18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

The way to overcome the world is by faith in Christ. Can he accomplish the removal of evil form our hearts? The answer is yes. We must experience the full story to allow the process to remove what is not necessary after the process: LINK

This is evidence you need to believe. Read the Bible for all it's worth. I'll meet you some day on the other side.

God Bless

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

we are ending 6000? what do you mean by that?
and how close to 6000 do you claim we are?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
What a boat load of biblical mumbo-jumbo. The foreskin continues to keep the male member safe, even after birth.
Nature thinks 20k nerves in that extra skin serves a purpose. Who am I to judge it extraneous?

I'll keep my sheath, thanks!

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Mellok

Not true. You're more pron to catching STDs if you are uncircumcised.

Very nice post, star and flag for you efforts.
edit on 25-11-2011 by atoptreetops because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

This deserves a thread. The male member has a foreskin at birth.

An interesting observation. Did you come up with that all by yourself, or did the bible tell you.

It does not deserve a thread by the way. What you or other choose to do with parts of their body is up to them but I certainly have no intention of being dictated to by a book written in the darks ages by men with nothing better to do with their time than to come up with methods for controlling others.

It is not a symbol of cutting away pride, it is a symbol of repression.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by atoptreetops

If you do some additional research, you'll learn that it actually doesn't prevent those problems if you just take care of where you put your penis.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Circumcision was carried out basically because of a "contract" the Hebrews had with God to 1) distinguish themselves from non Abrahamic Hebrew peoples and 2) to act as a reminder to the Hebrews about that contract.

Genisis 17
9 Then God said to Abraham, “As for you, you must keep my covenant, you and your descendants after you for the generations to come. 10 This is my covenant with you and your descendants after you, the covenant you are to keep: Every male among you shall be circumcised. 11 You are to undergo circumcision, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and you. 12 For the generations to come every male among you who is eight days old must be circumcised, including those born in your household or bought with money from a foreigner—those who are not your offspring. 13 Whether born in your household or bought with your money, they must be circumcised. My covenant in your flesh is to be an everlasting covenant. 14 Any uncircumcised male, who has not been circumcised in the flesh, will be cut off from his people; he has broken my covenant.”

EDIT: Maybe the reason why the ark hasn't been found is because it's full of foreskins and someone is embarrassed by that

edit on 25-11-2011 by satron because: (no reason given)

EDIT 2: Couldn't it also signify that God made a flaw in the design of his own image?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Mellok

Ill place my penis where ever I deem necessary, sir.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DelayedChristmas

Time for God in in the curve of the golden spyral. The first day is the longest. As we exit the spyral, the last day is the shortest. In total, it is 15 billion years. For us, a week is both 7000 years and 7 days. LINK Read this thread.

Adam to Abraham = 2000
Abraham to Jesus = 2000
Jesus to today = 2000

The 1000 years of rest, Sabbath, is arriving.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Good for you! My point is you're more apt to get infected if you don't practice proper hygiene.
Extra skin is not a factor if you take care of where you put it..
If you are a clean person and lay with a clean person (or people) then you have nothing to worry about, eh?

Not to derail, but the OP compares Christ circumcising with a medical circumcision.
While I understand the analogy it doesn't make it less whacko.

edit on 25-11-2011 by Mellok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by satron
Circumcision was carried out basically because of a "contract" the Hebrews had with God to 1) distinguish themselves from non Abrahamic Hebrew peoples and 2) to act as a reminder to the Hebrews about that contract.

Genisis 17
9 Then God said to Abraham, “As for you, you must keep my covenant, you and your descendants after you for the generations to come. 10 This is my covenant with you and your descendants after you, the covenant you are to keep: Every male among you shall be circumcised. 11 You are to undergo circumcision, and it will be the sign of the covenant between me and you. 12 For the generations to come every male among you who is eight days old must be circumcised, including those born in your household or bought with money from a foreigner—those who are not your offspring. 13 Whether born in your household or bought with your money, they must be circumcised. My covenant in your flesh is to be an everlasting covenant. 14 Any uncircumcised male, who has not been circumcised in the flesh, will be cut off from his people; he has broken my covenant.”

EDIT: Maybe the reason why the ark hasn't been found is because it's full of foreskins and someone is embarrassed by that

EDIT 2: Couldn't it also signify that God made a flaw in the design of his own image?

Romans 2

27And shall not uncircumcision which is by nature, if it fulfil the law, judge thee, who by the letter and circumcision dost transgress the law?

28For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

29But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.

LINK

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

Time for God in in the curve of the golden spyral. The first day is the longest. As we exit the spyral, the last day is the shortest. In total, it is 15 billion years. For us, a week is both 7000 years and 7 days. LINK Read this thread.

Adam to Abraham = 2000
Abraham to Jesus = 2000
Jesus to today = 2000

yes the millennium is coming... are we exactly at 6000?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mellok

Good for you! My point is you're more apt to get infected if you don't practice proper hygiene.
If you are a clean person and lay with a clean person (or people) then you have nothing to worry about, eh?

Not to derail, but the OP compares Christ circumcising with a medical circumcision.

The symbol only reveals the truth. In the day this was revealed, men did not have access to running water. Today, we do. We have access to Christ. He is the water of life and the spirit of rebirth.

Ezekiel 36:25

22 “Therefore say to the Israelites, ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: It is not for your sake, people of Israel, that I am going to do these things, but for the sake of my holy name, which you have profaned among the nations where you have gone. 23 I will show the holiness of my great name, which has been profaned among the nations, the name you have profaned among them. Then the nations will know that I am the LORD, declares the Sovereign LORD, when I am proved holy through you before their eyes.

24 “‘For I will take you out of the nations; I will gather you from all the countries and bring you back into your own land. 25 I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols. 26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. 27 And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws.

What follows is God placing us in the old land as new creations. Keep reading this chapter.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Adam to Abraham = 2000
Abraham to Jesus = 2000
Jesus to today = 2000

yes the millennium is coming... are we exactly at 6000?

It is a guess, but the tetrad moon cycle of 2015 is close.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I hope he numbs me up first.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

The symbol only reveals the truth. In the day this was revealed, men did not have access to running water. Today, we do. We have access to Christ. He is the water of life and the spirit of rebirth.

Good point here. The bible was written in a different time, apparently it was harder to keep a clean member.
Personally I count streams, rivers, waterfalls, and possibly even the ocean as "running water".
If I had the choice back then to heed the bible and mutilate my body to keep it clean, or to find some clean water somewhere, I'd choose the latter. Or leave the desert...

We live in a different time, and these rules seem irrelevant in this day and age.
If we want to talk about me telling you how to use your member and how to treat it, that's essentially taking away your own nature given (or god given) liberties.
Why strip that right from an infant?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

i cant wait!!!!!!

there is much to be done though... i feel like a high school student all over again... not studying for the final exam the entire year and cramming it all in a week before... and people say you dont learn anything in high school

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Mellok

and circumcision was merely a tradition of a covenant... it was to keep the chosen people clean from the other pagan worshipers before Christ.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

What a boat load of biblical mumbo-jumbo. The foreskin continues to keep the male member safe, even after birth.
Nature thinks 20k nerves in that extra skin serves a purpose. Who am I to judge it extraneous?

I'll keep my sheath, thanks!

This is the point. You don't need to cut the foreskin. Keep it. There is something that does count.

Galatians 5:6

For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mellok

When the clean water is available, the symbol is not necessary. Faith is.

Galatians 5:6

For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join