It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How r you sleeping?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonkeman

well in my case i think it best to go to bed tired and ready for sleep, but don't go to bed with anything on your mind like a worry for example something bothering you, empty your mind and drift off as it were.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by FLaKK

but they will follow a kind of storyline that have nothing to do with my real day to day life.

All my dreams feel real which makes the bad ones terrifying, and such a relief when you wake up and realise your safe at home in bed.

'storyline' rings a bell too.

dreams are much more structured and follow a storyline. before i would get massive bursts of dreams. but now the one dream can go all night. even if i wake a couple of times i will be back in the same dream when i nod off. i can also wake and my brainsometimes is carrying on with this story on its own. i am almost observing this seperatly lying in bed awake. its like the dream mode hasn't just 'switched off' in time.

bad dreams/terrifying that seem real, you just gotta jump in there and go into the fear, face it. it will work out fine.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by NixieJean
Being completely aware of everything in the house and outside the house.

This is also resonates with me. You are asleep and dreaming and at the same time part of you is not. Its fully aware of everything around it.

never had the sluggishness though.

you state that you still enter the dreaming as soon as you sleep even after the energy work. so this change is still there.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
for those of age, i find a glass of wine helps calm the nerves and helps for falling asleep.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

can't say as i've tried alcohol, but from what i've heard it actually interferes with normal sleep patterns.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join