It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How r you sleeping?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by metaldemon2000
reply to post by 74Templar

Yes, yes it would.

Plus its like I tell everyone. I'm not afraid of death, my wife is a ginger (red head) I live in the fiery depths of hell.

Been there done that too. I feel your fear friend
Luckily, you and I may well be the only ones truly ready for what is coming...

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

The amazing thing for me connected to the start of my very early morning wakeups is that in May, when this started I would eventually go outside and look at the stars and breath some fresh air. (Though it was autumn, we still had some hot nights.)

During one of these nights, the most amazing thing happened to me. I got to know the positions of the stars around that time (between 2:30 and 4), from going outside so often due to early morning wakes. I could not tell you the constilations or the names or anything, but I knew what the sky looked like at that time of night.

One morning, it was around 3:30, as soon as I looked up I saw the most amazing thing. In my heart of hearts I know it was a UFO. It was a huge very bright star. There was not normally any star in that position at that time of the morning, and not even Venus has ever been this bright and big. This 'star' was very slowly dimming out to nearly nothing and then brightening back again to full extremely bright. This went on and on and on. I could not take my eyes off it. It was beautiful. The process of dimming to full brighness took about 5 to 7 seconds.

This is how I know when my early mornings started.

ps, may I ask if you are vegetarian?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Do you wake up feeling wide awake? A part of you wishes you could sleep but the mind is totally awake and almost resless?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnlimitedSky
reply to post by wigit

Do you wake up feeling wide awake? A part of you wishes you could sleep but the mind is totally awake and almost resless?

Yup. Mind is chattering away and wont shutup and I just want to sleep.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I'm not sleeping well at all. I go to bed around midnight, but can't fall asleep until at least 4am. And I don't drink coffee or pop.

BTW, REM sleep is not required for dreaming. REM dreams are just a little more action packed which makes them easier to remember. As long as you're asleep, you dream the whole time.
edit on 25-11-2011 by The Cusp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
So glad other people are experiencing this too! I started noticing this happening more around the beginning of this year. It's always between 2am and 4 am and I am just wide awake. I can't say much to dreaming more, those are few and far between. When they do happen they are vivid, I think I even had a few OBE's. I am also drawn to going outside and have noticed the stars as well. The positioning of them and it always seems to be crystal clear. There is a bright one I noticed in the NW that fades in and out. It can be so bright though!
The last three nights now I have awaken and can not go back to sleep, its been around 3am. My family is starting to make fun of me. Can't say I'm tired though.
Peace and Love,
Heather

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I can't sleep, even with two sleep aids. At best I have this dream state that I go into. It's very visual, intense, and a lot of it happens the next day. For example: The night before last I had a dream I was playing this crazy Pac-Man game and I haven't played it in a long time. Yesterday I ended up at my brothers and he was playing this unusual Pac-Man game. That's just one example of many but, to answer you question, YES something is happening!

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
i can relate to pretty much everything that folks are bringing up here.

it is a little puzzling. I have found though that if i choose i can interject a little in this relentless dreaming. at times i can guide it. However it has been so relentless that i didn't really bother much.

its something i might try a bit more to see if i can come up with whats going on here. i would ask othere to try this approach. do not get frustrated at this activity. just accept it.

Plant the idea somewhere 'inside' that it would be nice if you could be shown what is going on here.

don't dwell on this. just plant the seed.and forget about it. let it grow by itself. then wait and see.

edit on 25-11-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

It's almost like Lucid Dreaming that's going on with me. Although, like you said, I sometimes can guide it but most times I can't. Thanks for bringing that up and glad I'm not alone in this.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
You speak truth.

Yes it started around January EXACTLY as you describe except I felt drained.

I have never taken so many sleep aids in one year trying to get relief. Then you need caffeine to counter these its nuts. Quality of sleep was crap.

I will state that the last 2-3 weeks it has gotten better. To the point I don't need caffeine anymore. Let me be clear my sleep is more restful I'm falling asleep faster and not waking up hopefully you'll get some relief.

It is one of many things that points to the drastic change coming.
edit on 25-11-2011 by ISHAMAGI because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Like I said once I put my head down I forget about any worries and just nod off.

That is me to a tee. About 30 seconds - literally - to nod off after I hit the pillow. Any longer than that and it is a 'bad night'

The only difference is that I remember dreams so very rarely that I could count them on 10 fingers and have spare. Not saying I don't dream, just that I don't remember them.

By the way I sit in front of the computer all day and drink maybe 12 to 16 cups of (instant) coffee a day, including just before I go to bed, and sleep for almost exactly 6 hours but occasionally 7 (A lie in!). Once I wake up I have to get up.

edit on 25/11/2011 by PuterMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

For the last week i have been waking up around 3:30, i usually never wake up or dream.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Dillon123

the last three days it has been around that time for me too. it does make you wonder if something is up!

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit

Originally posted by UnlimitedSky
reply to post by wigit

Yup. Mind is chattering away and wont shutup and I just want to sleep.

Same. Can be completely tired or worn out but the brain just won't stop. There also seems to be a sense of alertness in your mind, even though you can be physically stuffed.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I'm actually not sleeping at all, unless I get enough shots of 40 percent. There absolutely no way I could possibly sleep normally when there's like some sort of alien psychic or something in my head that toys with my body parts all day and night in the most painful ways.. so painful, that you can only pull it off from within someone's head. There's absolutely no way that that's possible (as in getting to sleep with the aliens stopping you). Not only that, but there's no way you can "prove" something like that, since its done remotely. Not that liquor really works, I'm just lucky that if I'm tired enough and have enough in me, then it might let me get to sleep.

I'd like to see how these so called "conspiracy theorists" and "debunkers" on ATS handled the aliens. I'd be laughing my friggin azz off. That would be friggin hillarious, as they're trying to get to sleep, but they just roll around and hit the bed (or the floor, if you go cheap) over and over. Once it started doing stomach rumbles and snore sounds, they'd jump up and be so furious that it would be so friggin hillarious.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I have read all the threads here and can relate myself in some ways although not completely. Let me state no drugs and my caffeine usage is hot tea in the morning usually two cups. I'm very active as for exercise so I don't think these things are factors in my patterns.

I have always been what I call a rough sleeper and feel sorry for my other half who shares a bed with me. I will fall asleep easily and quickly. I get up around 2:30 - 3:30, I'm not up for long and go right back to sleep. I don't wake up with racing thoughts just a blank mind. Here is the part for me where it's weird. I never remember dreams, I wake up tired feeling like I never went to sleep. The best way for me to describe it is I feel like I was working all night almost like being in another place. I do weird things in my sleep that I have no awareness of when my husband talks to me about it the next morning. So in short how do I sleep? Ha like the rest just get what I can get. My average for a good nights sleep is about 3 nights out of a month where I wake and say ahhh.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I was going to make a thread about this, but I saw this in recent posts.

My dreams lately have been extremely vivid, especially the one last night. It was incredibly realistic. I was walking barefoot across the ground, and I could feel the ground beneath my feet. I could feel the sun and wind on my skin as I walked through a real life location in my dream. Later on in the dream, I sat near an ancient Hawaiian rock wall and there were ancient Hawaiian spirits in full native garb sitting there with me. We watched the waves crash onto the rock cliffs. It was like we were all spirits at that point, in a timeless location.

It was an incredibly spiritual dream. So yes, very vivid dreams for me.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Seems we are all in the same predicament. Here is what I have to share.

For me it started as winter came to an end in the US. Waking between 2:30 and 5:30 to everything and nothing at all. Being completely aware of everything in the house and outside the house. I share the dreaming vividly issues as many of you stated having. Being able to lucide dream.. ect. Some astral dreaming as well.
I have tried many things! As I am not afraid to state them. Sleep aids. Cutting out coffee. and then cutting out caffeine altogether. Oddly enough this didn't even make a single bit of difference. I changed my diet to natural foods. Organic. ect... No change. At this point I was experiencing extreme fatigue. Sluggish during the day and I could barely function, coffee only seemed to make things worse.

Finally! I decided to just go back to energy work and I'm so glad I did. I started to self cleanse my chakra's and realized they were just a mess. Set up a reiki session. The first night after is always quite interesting but thereafter has been significantly better. If most of you are already seeking ways to "fix" the issue, research reiki and energy healing. Maintance is key. But sleep has been a lot better, though I am still dreaming as soon as my eyes close.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
hm,.. i started dreaming like hell since about July this year and i don't know why. It's weird when i first wake up and for those few seconds i don't know where i am! there's no pattern either to my dreams they're all weird crazy things but they will follow a kind of storyline that have nothing to do with my real day to day life.

I don't drink or do drugs but i do like my coffee in a morning but never drink caffienated drinks after lunch. I'm not under any kind of stress i just go along with the idea that it;s your brain sorting out information when you sleep that creates dreams, so i've been told anyway. I'ts only the bad ones that wake me up in the early hours of the morning like nightmares. All my dreams feel real which makes the bad ones terrifying, and such a relief when you wake up and realise your safe at home in bed.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
sometimes I have very real dreams, I can feel every detail, but I don't have them often.

I've read somewhere that if you write down your dream it will help you to dream more.

Do you guys have any tips for me so I can have lucid dreams?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join