It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Question For Religious People

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
What is it when someone says they have seen an alien, it's always a demon, or a fallen angel, but is someone sees Jesus, that is OK and normal? I see this in here all the time. People come here with a real experience that wish to talk about, and religious types jump all over the thread with their "all aliens are demons," and ETs are really fallen angels. I would just like to see some proof that these ETs are fallen angels and demons. I myself, along with thousands of others, have seen an alien being. It was not a demon, nor was it a fallen angel. Where do these ideas come from?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I'm religious, and I believe that Aliens are Aliens. Demons are demons.
I guess Demons could present themselves as aliens.
Both exist though. IMO

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I am a Christian and I do not think aliens are demons. I also do not think that these people who say they have seen Jesus are always normal or ok. I am a skeptic of any sightings, to be honest. My one question for OP is how do you know that your alien sighting was not in fact a demon. Something must have tipped you off.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
A spirit being, or interdimensional if you prefer, are certainly not all demons, but some certainly are.

The thing is that Sons of God don't interact at their own will in the affairs of man. The fallen ones on the other hand are eager to mix and muddle with mankind. They love to show folk some slick tricks but their ultimate aim is deception.

Their deception becomes easy to see once you realize they claim so many different things about themselves to different folk at different times. They are tricksters.

Test the spirits is the wisdom of the Bible and I think if you do that you can't go wrong. Peace, Dude!

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
You are all being ridiculous. Aliens are not demons, E.T's, Jesus or angels. They're Elvis clones. Get a grip people.
edit on 24-11-2011 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Christianity isn't the only religion, and Christians aren't the only religious people. If you see Jesus, you're just as delusional as if you had seen an alien.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
i think it depends on what you beleive, if a religous person sees something other worldly they would assume it is an angel/demon and if a non religous person sees something other worldly they would assume its an alien.
i personally believ they are probably aliens, and that they have been interpretted as religous beings through out history

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
As a Christian, if a person claimed they had seen Jesus I would suspect they were a nutter or a demon.
Satan appears as an angel of light,
Your question is ignorant in relation to Christianity. The bible teaches not to believe what you see with your eyes, Christianity is based on faith.
Jesus return to Earth will be seen instantly by everyone.
Aliens and false Jesus's are demons to my understanding, your assumption is not biblical.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Where do these ideas come from?

I can't speak for everyone, but I agree with what Jacques Valle and J Allen Hynak have concluded from all their years of study:

1. The alien experiences and phenomena are "demonic".
2. Aliens are "extra-dimensional" and not Extra-Terrestrial.

These 2 men are the greatest UFO researchers in the world, I see no reason why these two men are off their rockers.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
First off I'd like to say I'm not religious but I do believe in God. So what I'm getting from your question is that you don't like it when people have a different views, because yours is right, correct? Sometimes I have to laugh when atheists call theists close minded and then proceed to hit the roof as soon as someone brings up something that doesn't agree with the theory of evolution.

That being said, I don't believe in aliens but I certainly believe in the possibility of aliens. As for what the UFO phenomenon is? Well I just don't know. I don't think that it's demons. I lean more towards time travelers personally.
edit on 26-11-2011 by Jaydee055 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join