It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter the Roman - Pope 112

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I make no comments on this, but find it interesting. If you are unfamiliar with the Prophecy of the Popes, consult this article. LINK Seek the Lord while He may be found.

112 Peter the Roman, who will nourish the sheep in many tribulations; when they are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The end.

Africa is currently in a drought. "He will feed many?"

edit on 24-11-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Thanks for posting these and the link. Can you help me understand this:

Peter the Roman, who will nourish the sheep in many tribulations; when they are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The end.

city of seven hills = Jerusalem?
the "dreadful judge"? is the judge God or satan? If God, why "dreadful judge?"

Thank you!

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
City of 7 hills = Rome. It is often referred to as such in early Christian writing (Although I believe St. Malachy is of the medieval period).
Not weighing in 1 way or the other but most experts believe the St. Malachy pope prophesy to be a hoax from much later.
I guess we won't know for sure until we go through another pope.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Peter "the Roman". The last pope will be born and bred in Rome and therefore Italian... not Black...

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by radosta
City of 7 hills = Rome. It is often referred to as such in early Christian writing (Although I believe St. Malachy is of the medieval period).
Not weighing in 1 way or the other but most experts believe the St. Malachy pope prophesy to be a hoax from much later.
I guess we won't know for sure until we go through another pope.

I read the city of 7 hills could be Rome, Jerusalem, Vatican, Satan or the 7 major religions. Wasn't sure which one this specific text relates to.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
im bumping this up because I just had an idea.

What is Turkson is peter the roman? Look at it this way: Peter the Roman doesnt necessarilly have to be someone from Rome. Correct me if im wrong but arent the cardinals and the Pope from the Roman catholic church? If so then Peter the Roman could be:

Cardinal PETER Turkson from THE ROMAN Catholic church. Right? Does that make sense to anyone?

And its possible he will be the one who will lead the city of seven hills (Rome) and his sheep (Cardinals) through many tribulations and end up destroying it.

Or if not then maybe its Angelo Scola. At least hes italian and he served as rector of the Pontifical Lateran University in Rome, So he does have some connection to rome
edit on 28-2-2013 by Edgar806 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join