It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally a member!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Hi all my fellow ATS'ers....I guess i have to tell you all a bit about myself,here goes! I'm 41 and for a very long time i have surfed this site,there is so much on here that i'm interested about! Paranormal being my main thing i guess,only because i have 4 children who see things that can't be explained and i see things too..i'm also very interested in fragile earth,UFO's and the imminent WW3. I'm not really political but i hate what is happening to the world right now...i like reading about everything that ATS has to offer,you guys keep my brain from going stale and give me some purpose!! I guess that's it really an i hope that we have a very good relationship!! Thankyou for having me!!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Welcome to this strange corner of the internet.

Have you bought snacks?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

We got similar interests in topics on here.

Don't be afraid to ask around if you're unsure of anything.

Happy Huntin

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Welcome and whatever you do to look in the attic.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheobe70
Hi all my fellow ATS'ers....I guess i have to tell you all a bit about myself,here goes! I'm 41 and for a very long time i have surfed this site,there is so much on here that i'm interested about! Paranormal being my main thing i guess,only because i have 4 children who see things that can't be explained and i see things too..i'm also very interested in fragile earth,UFO's and the imminent WW3. I'm not really political but i hate what is happening to the world right now...i like reading about everything that ATS has to offer,you guys keep my brain from going stale and give me some purpose!! I guess that's it really an i hope that we have a very good relationship!! Thankyou for having me!!!!

Welcome.

No offense or anything, but shouldnt your four childern give you a purpose?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Pictures or it didn't happen.

Welcome aboard. this is a very addicting place.
Looking forward to what you can bring in !

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS...once you have 20 posts under your belt, you'll receive your complimentary ATS oxygen bottle.

You'll need to keep it with you at all times while online here, because once you start posting your own threads, the air can get pretty thin. Enjoy the trip

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I know what you talk about concerning kids and their paranormal abilities like the third eye etc. In fact I heard that the pineal gland has the same crystal structure as your normal eye but it stiffens after the age of 6 years old for most people and theny they loose their supernormal abilities... I believe that by practicing cultivation of mind and body one can reopen it and regain one´s inborn abilities.

Personally I try to become a better person and I believe this is the best way to stay safe in the future. That is a reason why I practice Falun Dafa, cultivation of mind and body, according to Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life. This is a higher form of science if you ask me, including third eye science and other dimensions(where many aliens reside I guess..). I guess that is why you see many scientists and professors among the practitioners. Another great thing is that it is free of charge and it has no membership.

ATS has a great role to play in order to let people find the positive force in this world - everything in this universe is balanced so among all the misery there is bound to be a treasure of gold among us - it is just a matter of finding it before too late...

I wish you all the best!

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

PS: Please check out the book Zhuan Falun in my signature link to learn more about the paranormal etc.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by pheobe70

Hi pheobe70, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by pheobe70

welcome!!!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Great, welcome to abovetopsecret! Ha, just typing that out makes you sound like your welcoming someone to something thats..well..above top secret..

top topics

join