It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are up and coming new creatures by paranormal activity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Our living souls are awaiting a paranormal human shedding to happen all at once. One in which all of our spirits shall come forth, dropping their 'to be' former human shells, only to then materialize as some other type of beautiful physical beings that were predestined next in line to be.

Nah, I'm just imagining paranormal things. But wouldn't that be something?

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The gospel does mention the angels coming forth severing the wicked from amongst. What if the wicked is these current corrupt physical human bodies, and we sever them, as in shed them as we come forth as angels materializing next into some other kind of physical bodies that are beautifully angelic-looking? Just a thought.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Sounds like "Heavens Gate" to me

But, hey what the hay!

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Maybe this new phenomenon of international conversation has given a new facet to our psyches. This, after all, is the first time in human history that people globally have been able to speak with one another. And guess what? We're not all that different.

Maybe, just maybe, this new phenomenon has triggered something in our psyches which is screaming at us - we are ready...so mote it be.
edit on 24-11-2011 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Wow, I like the way you guys think!
There are SO many horrible end of world prophecies going around right now....it's nice to hear somebody thinking of a happy ending to all of this.
I think religion is appealing to the masses, because it is really the only happy ending. (My life on earth is awful, but at least...if I am a good person....then I will go to a better place....eventually....).
I'm fairly new to this place....but I know how to give stars, lol....stars for everyone!
jacygirl

edit on 24-11-2011 by jacygirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

There's another cool thing you can do called giving flags.
I find that even if you don't agree wholeheartedly with the original post or op, or you don't think they worked hard enough to get a flag, there are still other reasons you might want to flag. You may want to bring attention to a post on the thread, maybe even your own post. People can't give stars to a post that exists in a thread they have not clicked on, possibly due to it having no flags. Perhaps if everyone here who posted in this thread also flagged it, this could have evolved into quite an interesting discussion. Instead you just get me, explaining things into oblivion like some Ben Stein from the movie Ferris Bueller's Day Off rambling on about voodoo economics... But at least I will give it a flag! XD

top topics

join