It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iron Mountain- The Blue Book For Tyranny. (Rare Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
First I would like to say that there is a huge debate about this subject. As we all know that when something comes out with the truth, it can be called a hoax. I would like to present some information about this and you can judge for yourself.

Please do not fill this thread with links with claims that this a hoax, as I have already stated that this is debatable, and would like to have an open discussion about the facts of this video, and its information pertaining to what is happening today!

Also it has some religious overtones. I am not religious but it does not derail the topics in any way. Whether you are religious or not, it will not take anything away from the actual subject matter.

I will be adding a video and the actual report, so that you can look over it at your convenience.

REPORT FROM IRON MOUNTAIN: ON THE POSSIBILITY AND DESIRABILITY OF PEACE
Library of Congress Catalog card Number 67-27553 Printed in the U.S.
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...
This is based and written verbatim. An interview with "John Doe"

Or if you would prefer to read it offline here is the PDF.
endgamenow.com...

And here is the video.

The Video that started it all - written about in the WALL STREET JOURNAL and the subject of an NBC DATELINE. This is a 2:40 hour documentary investigating the little known IRON MOUNTAIN REPORT, leaked to the press in 1967. Purports to be a top-secret government plan to bring in the New World Order and the ultimate plans for American citizens. Declared a hoax, it was later verified by a top Pentagon official as real. The agenda is being carried out right under the noses of the American people. UFOâs play a major role in the Iron Mountain NWO. It is all about people control via deception and manipulation. Deep into Eugenics, birth control and hideous plans for a tyrannical slave state. It is all coming true after OKC and 9-11 with the Patriot Act, Homeland Security and the military police operating in America. Airports first, railroads, then highways, and finally a complete LOCKDOWN under the pretense of âsecurityâ. A MUST SEE VIDEO

www.archive.org...

The Report from Iron Mountain

The Report from Iron Mountain is a book published in 1967 (during the Johnson Administration) by Dial Press which puts itself forth as the report of a government panel. The book includes the claim it was authored by a Special Study Group of fifteen men whose identities were to remain secret and that it was not intended to be made public. It details the analyses of a government panel which concludes that war, or a credible substitute for war, is necessary if governments are to maintain power. The book was a New York Times bestseller and has been translated into fifteen languages. Controversy still swirls over whether the book was a satiric hoax about think-tank logic and writing style or the product of a secret government panel. In 1972 Leonard Lewin said the book was a spoof and that he was its author.

Contents of the report

According to the report, a 15-member panel, called the Special Study Group, was set up in 1963 to examine what problems would occur if the U.S. entered a state of lasting peace. They met at an underground nuclear bunker called Iron Mountain (as well as other, worldwide locations) and worked over the next two years. A member of the panel, one "John Doe", a professor at a college in the Midwest, decided to release the report to the public.

The heavily footnoted report concluded that peace was not in the interest of a stable society, that even if lasting peace "could be achieved, it would almost certainly not be in the best interests of society to achieve it." War was a part of the economy. Therefore, it was necessary to conceive a state of war for a stable economy. The government, the group theorized, would not exist without war, and nation states existed in order to wage war. War also served a vital function of diverting collective aggression. They recommended that bodies be created to emulate the economic functions of war. They also recommended "blood games" and that the government create alternative foes that would scare the people with reports of alien life-forms and out-of-control pollution. Another proposal was the reinstitution of slavery.

Hoax or real?

In 1996, Jon Elliston wrote that the book is generally believed to be a hoax authored by one man, Leonard Lewin,[3] and the book was listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as the "Most Successful Literary Hoax." Some people claim that the book is genuine and has only been called a hoax as a means of damage control. Trans-Action devoted an issue to the debate over the book. Esquire magazine published a 28,000-word excerpt. (Kifner, 1999)

In an article in the March 19, 1972 edition of the New York Times Book Review, Lewin said that he had written the book.[4]

Consistent with the belief that the book is a satire, the idea for the Report came from Victor Navasky. In 1966, Navasky, then editor of the satiric magazine Monocle, read an article in the New York Times about a sell-off in the stock market due to a "peace scare". This gave him an idea: a report that would get people thinking about a peacetime economy and the futility of the arms race. Lewin wrote the book with these aims in mind.[citation needed]

Statements made by John Kenneth Galbraith in support of authenticity

On November 26, 1976, the report was reviewed in the book section of The Washington Post by Herschel McLandress, the pen name for Harvard professor John Kenneth Galbraith. Galbraith wrote that he knew firsthand of the report's authenticity because he had been invited to participate in its creation; that although he was unable to be part of the official group, he was consulted from time to time and had been asked to keep the project secret; and that while he doubted the wisdom of letting the public know about the report, he agreed totally with its conclusions.

He wrote: 'As I would put my personal repute behind the authenticity of this document, so would I testify to the validity of its conclusions. My reservation relates only to the wisdom of releasing it to an obviously unconditioned public.'[5]

en.wikipedia.org...

As you can see if I have provided both sides of the story. I honestly believe that with every story, it has to be either excepted as truth or hoax. In this case I will leave you to decide.

Peace, NRE.
Im trying to put the video up here, please bare with me

Google Video Link

edit on 24-11-2011 by NoRegretsEver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I wanted to give this an evening bump. I know that it is a bit much, but I promise it worth a look.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Interesting...
I will have to watch this later after all the Thanksgiving family stuff is over.

eta: Just tested video but wouldn't work for me...
edit on 11/24/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I'm sorry I cant seem to figure out how to load a Google video, maybe a mod or someone can come by and show me.

Peace, NRE.

Just in case I still cant get the video working you can still see it here.
www.archive.org...

edit on 24-11-2011 by NoRegretsEver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I downloaded it. But I won't be able to read it just yet. However I will share the following based on your comments: The question is, if the public WERE conditioned, what would the reaction be? And is peace bad for all, or only for the power and wealth of those in government and the 1%? Is it that the natural progression of society without fear and war would lead to complete equality in every way? So they panicked? Because when 99% of the world's wealth and power is held by 1% of the people, equality would mean more than a 99.9% loss for that 1% of the people. Thanks for posting :^]

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Though I have provided a link to the entire video on Google.I am going to add 3 of the videos from YouTube as well.

Here are the first 3. The rest can be found there is interested.

Iron Mountain- The Blue Print For Tyranny 1/14

Iron Mountain- The Blue Print For Tyranny 2/14

Iron Mountain- The Blue Print For Tyranny 3/14

Peace, NRE.

edit on 25-11-2011 by NoRegretsEver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Wanted to give this a bump, as I have posted some of the vids from YouTube since I couldn't get the Google vid loaded here

Peace, NRE.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I have read the report for sustainability from iron mountain but remain undecided if it is a blue book for tyrany or indeed real life problems that need to be dealt with. I am leaning on the first since the old world order just can't stop messing with people.

It seems like a capitalist conspiracy where wealth creation and depopulation are the ultimate goals. Like any good myth served by the powerhungry elite, there are always going to be kernels of truth to their propaganda matrix.
edit on 12/1/2011 by EarthCitizen07 because: edit content

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Thanks for adding this video. I can't wait to watch it! S&F

For the record, my uncle used to work for NASA and he says that all this is true.

top topics

join