It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pat Robertson Behind The Scenes - Off Air Footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
These are clips assembled from Brian Springer's documentary "Spin", a collection of footage from presidents, news hosts, and more from satellite feeds throughout the 90's.

This clip features the Pat Robertson segments from the original documentary..

The original documentary can be viewed here:
YouTube.com...

Your thoughts?
Good day...

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

Interesting, I'm gonna grab that whole docu for the weekend. This reminds me of some of the clips used at the beginning of "Fahrenheit 911" showing Wolfowitz and Bush, before making speeches about 911 and the wars to come, smiling, laughing, loving it.

sickening.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

That man scares me way more than radical Muslims do....

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Well, it appears to be "par for the course." I've studied this for quite some time, and anyone who is a part of the media game are a bunch of snakes. Believe NOTHING you see from them.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
wow! I've always been sickened by the religious "right". But man, that video takes the cake. Happy Thanksgiving to me!!! tee hee. I always knew there was something wrong with Robertson, but that video just verified. Blatant bigotry. And I'll admit, I make gay jokes, "racial" jokes, etc, but that guy REALLY believes it. It's people like that who make me want to burn in Hell just so I won't have to spend an eternity in Heaven with them
Enjoy your turkey everyone.... geesh...

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
This is why we have DirecTV and Dish network boxes nowadays. They can't be used like the older satellite dishes(from my understanding and seeing as how no footage like in this doc is available today it makes sense).

Sort of like the internet today and how TPTB want to control the information getting out to us all. They made sure that info was unable for us to access.

Good documentary, I may have to re-watch it again here soon as it has been many moons since I saw this.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony
This is why we have DirecTV and Dish network boxes nowadays. They can't be used like the older satellite dishes(from my understanding and seeing as how no footage like in this doc is available today it makes sense).

Sort of like the internet today and how TPTB want to control the information getting out to us all. They made sure that info was unable for us to access.

Good documentary, I may have to re-watch it again here soon as it has been many moons since I saw this.

From my understanding, if SOPA passes the Internet will be reduced to those network boxes you mentioned.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Despite the fact that I don't normally give a F&S to things that make me sick to my stomach, this thread is an exception to the norm. F&S to the OP, great espos'e!

Kinda gives me the same feeling that I get from watching the GOP debates, like I just threw-up in my mouth.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Uh... ok... just to add to the content and context of Pat Robertson:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Great man with full of insightful comments

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Pat is a masonic fake christian. So no news here.

top topics

join