It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 outlandish things the 'scientific' controllers have in mind for you in the near future!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
This is a story from natural news so please excuse the sensationalism in the title by itself let alone in the article. It is speculation at best but it is speculation that I think is worth the time seeing as we very well could be looking at this kind of technology in the near future.

NaturalNews What corporate-driven "science" has in mind for the future of humanity is far different from the dreamy utopian landscape that's been portrayed by the mainstream media. To hear the corporate-run media tell it, science is always "good" for humanity. Scientific achievements are always called "advances" and not "setbacks," even though many of them have proven to be disastrous for humanity (atomic bombs, for example, or GMOs).

While pure science is, indeed, a necessary component of any civilization which seeks to expand its understanding of the universe, what we see dominating the landscape today isn't pure science but corporate-driven "science" that only seeks to accelerate corporate profits, not human understanding. And with that corporate-slanted science comes a whole new era of truly terrifying technologies that we may soon see become reality in our world.

Seems pretty much on the money so far. Almost, if not all industries are profit driven and this taints the agenda of those who pull the strings. The being being pulled tend not to know exactly what they are doing, why or the ramifications of what they are doing in regards to the actual agenda.

#2) "Behavioral vaccines" that rewire your brain to eliminate dissent Disobedience is a disease! And the "cure" for disobedience (or Oppositional Defiance Disorder, as they call it) will be a new "vaccine" that biologically rewires your brain to make you more socially acceptable to the controllers. It will be called a "behavioral vaccine" even though, in reality, it's just a chemical lobotomy. This technology will be a cornerstone of the global police state, which will have no tolerance for independent thinking or critical thought of any kind, especially against the state.

#3) Centralized, remote monitoring of all your health statistics and vital signs by the police state Think your medical records are really private? Think again: Even now, the U.S. government maintains a secret centralized bank of blood taken from children at birth. In the near future, citizens will be implanted with biometric monitoring chips that relay information back to the government about your pulse, respiration, and the presence of either illegal drugs or legalized pharmaceuticals (which are often the very same chemicals as illegal drugs, just re-branded as a medication).

These chips will be used by the government to enforce people taking their medications. They will also be used to locate and arrest those who smoke a little pot or take addictive substances without a prescription.

But most importantly, these chips will be used to monitor nutritional levels and make sure no one attains a high level of vitamin D, for example, which promotes clear thinking and strong cognitive function (www.naturalnews.com...). Under scientific dictatorship, the sheeple must be kept in a state of chronic nutritional deficiency in order to be easily controlled. This will all be sold to the public as a way for the government to monitor their "safety" because, the government will claim, "Too much vitamin D can be dangerous!" So they will set the upper safety limits to the lower threshold of cognitive awakening, making sure that everyone remains in a mental stupor as they live out their state-run lives.

Worth a read, I'll comment later when I've finished my day.
Got some stuff to go do now.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
The first question that always comes to mind is if all this is true about "them" then why do they need people at all.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jcord

People are to be the subjects of all of this controlling science.
Just take a look at DARPA, and all of thier recent RFI's...The Pentagons science wing.

Taking steps towards transhumanism.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Hewers of wood and tillers of soil will always be needed, plus a big enough gene pool to stop genetic drift of the elites, so some of us will be needed, jet aircraft and cars do not make themselves, gasoline has to be refined, its no good straight out of the ground.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
NaturalNews. Great. What's outlandish is the distortion by Mike Adams.

"Behavioral vaccines" have nothing to do with vaccines or drugs. The point of a "behavioral vaccines" is to reduce dependance on such things.

A behavioral vaccine is a repeated behavior—scientifically proven—that reduces or prevents morbidity (sickness) or reduces mortality (death).4 9 10 Hand washing is a simple example, which even prevents serious illnesses such as H1N1 Influenza. Infant car-safety seats or bike helmets are more sophisticated examples. Behavioral vaccines can have large public health, public safety and business or productivity effects at a very modest cost.7 11-16

simplegifts.com...

Another lie of NaturalNews. That website is a cesspit.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Interesting read:

#1) Organ harvesting from genetically modified, patented pigs

I do believe the current timeline for this has changed to 2013, however in my lifetime this has been changed about 6 times from the early 00's, so who the hell knows when they will manage it. But think of the alternative, custom grown organs, that matches your DNA to the point that rejection is basically non-existant? What would you prefer, a pig growing your organs or The Island (Movie, 2005)? I'd take the pig.

#2) "Behavioral vaccines" that rewire your brain to eliminate dissent

Linked -

#8) Wireless brain implants that can be remotely activated by law enforcement to make entire crowds of people passive

Good luck with that, early experiments with mind altering substances back (i believe) in the 60s and 70s resulted in failure (as documented by several medical staff etc.). The problem is EVERYONES brain chemisty and neuro-pathways are different, meaning a drug that works for Person A, will NOT work for Person B. The knowledge of the human brain and synapse is so limited right now, it would render these things completly useless. Hell there are people (living of course) that defy the current brain mapping's via hemospheres. I'm not saying it couldnt happen, but i'd suggest it wouldnt happen withing 3-4 generations.

#3) Centralized, remote monitoring of all your health statistics and vital signs by the police state

Outside of privacy issues, im not really thinking this is a bad idea. Wireless vital transmissions is currently being trialed Card Guard are just one example of this. Think of it this way, EMS arrives at an emergency at the moment with just a persons 'word' on the matter. I know that several people use EMS as a free taxi services here. They should be arrested, and jailed for it, but thats a different rant.

Having something like this will negate the use of EMS operators, meaning the minute there is some form of medical emergency, EMS can be dispatched within seconds, it would negate human error, and overall improve the services.

As for my medical records, anyone in the government is welcome to them. I have nothing to hide.

#4) The total secrecy of all food ingredients, sources and places of origin
#5) The complete criminalization of home-produced foods and medicines, forcing total reliance on factory food production

Ok I object to these, and this will fail if it was an attempted implimentation without points 3 & 8 in place first. But this isnt really science related, its just a silly comment.

#6) The unleashing of a global bioweapon pandemic through seasonal flu shots

It has been discussed several times, over and over again. You dont NEED flu shots, you dont want them dont have them. Until its enforced that all humans must have these shots, this is a non-issue. You can GM a virus, the problem is once the virus is in the human population it mutates so damned fast, this means the virus has a chance to regress or evolve, meaning their 50 years of research mind wind up being the next cure for cancer.

#9) The genetic engineering and breeding of obedient super soldiers

Again i dont think this is a completly bad idea
. I mean it would limit the exposure of genetic disorders. Its not a bad thing in a way if its USED correctly and we dont wind up with a Gattica scenario.

#10) The electromagnetic activation of metals and nano-crystals injected into you through vaccines

Nano-tech is currently in its infancy, this type of tech again is far too iffy. There is a number of variables to which these crystals will need to match. It would be easier to use nano-machines to 'control' us since they can in essence avoid the kidneys and liver, both of which will result in the filter of said crystals out of the body. Also you'd need to supress the immune system (remember these are foreign objects). So crystals probably wouldnt work.

Interesting read tho.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcord
The first question that always comes to mind is if all this is true about "them" then why do they need people at all.

So they have someone to torture and take out their shortcomings on? Penis envy? Jealous bc I can go out and meet a hot chick and get to know her and treat her right she will willingly give herself to me, sexually, when they have to create a mind control slave to get some because they are such losers in the real world? Take your pick. They just get pleasure out of causing pain and imposing their will upon others. They need a constant supply of "others".

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

What I can never understand is the misdirected hatred of big business, as if all of those horrors will be perpetrated on us by corporations. They will not.

They will be forced on us by government!

Although I'm sure it has happened, businesses normally do not kick in your front door with loaded guns because you didn't buy their product. Government does. All the time. I'll bet, right this instant, somewhere in your country the government is kicking in someone's front door because they did not comply.

I am not afraid of business inventing "scary" things. I am terrified of an elite government leader deciding we should all have to take, or have, or use it, "for the greater good".

If you are afraid of being forced, against your will, to do/use/take/have things, than work on reducing the size and power of the only authority that has the power to do whatever it wants to you, without having to answer to anyone about it. Yes, the government.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Big Business has turned itself to Government.

The whole idea of a corporation started out as being a limited entity which would perform the duty, task or job it was intended to, and then the corporation would have to turn itself over and no longer be a corporation. A corporation is called so because it has bonds with the government. A small business (unless the small business is Inc. incorporated) does not have government bonds, and funds itself through loans or personal funds....

So if you think corporations don't have anything to do with government, think again...
Wikipedia: Corporation #Ownership and Control

Corporations are given far too much power... even small business can be evil.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

while your point may be true(Non-Pharmaceutical Approaches), isn't it also possible to have one that is injected or in a pill form? There are tons of psychotropic medicines to deal with mental health issues. I just dont see it as that big of a stretch to see something in an injectable form.

But i agree, this website does have a tendency for fear mongering.

Good tactic to increase sales!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

I'd like to see a source for these claims because I just lost respect for NaturalNews.

They come across as a pale imitation of David Icke/David Wilcock/Ben Fulford all wrapped into one twisted shape.

top topics

join