It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thought frequency tune up?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Does anybody know what frequency or a range of frequencies our thoughts transmits in? I know this sounds like an ignorant question but let me explain.

I have always been a huge fun of our mind, and how it is responsible for our thought process and everything we do as human beings in order to function in life. I am aware that there are at least four frequencies that we know about:

Beta: 13 – 60 Hz
    Alpha: 7 – 13 Hz
    Theta: 4 – 7 Hz, and
    Delta: 0.1 – 4 Hz

source

Now, before I go into my next segment consider this:
a) Everyone had the experience of thinking in calling somebody and within seconds the phone rings and guess who’s at the other end? The one you were thinking about or

b) You pick up the phone to dial up their number and you already hear noises and when you say hello? it is the person you were thinking of who already dialled you up and never gave you a chance to dial yourself nor you heard your phone ring.

How about:
c) When you are struggling with some problem (ie: homework, at work issues, etc.) in your every day life and for one moment in time, you take a step back just relax and out of no where the answers to your problems comes to you as if you just tapped in to a frequency of knowledge.

Ok, back to what I was talking about earlier. I understand that in order to get ourselves into any form of our pre-determined frequencies stated above, we need to meditate.
Why is it that sometimes we don’t have time to meditate nor find a quiet corner where we can just relax and ease our mind but yet we just happen to tap into the unknown for this type of information. What if at certain times throughout our days we unconsciously tune in into these frequencies thereby getting what we want?

When we have trouble meditating due to “distracting thoughts”, could it be that our minds are actually picking up different outside frequencies such as radio, phone, etc…and is trying to interpret these frequencies as images in our minds?

Telepathy is a form of thought being transmitted but how do we know what frequency that is and how do we tune in to it? We do telepathy all the time unaware of us doing it without the need of being in an altered state, so how can we tap into these frequencies being fully aware of ourselves?

Once again, examples a,b and c above are prime examples of us not being in an altered state of meditation in order to have those experiences, so if only we can understand how to tune in into those frequencies we can begin to understand ourselves better?

Just a thought!

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

You're right.

Telepathy is no myth. some people call it Coincidence...I call it emission / reception.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
It's real and it's a sense that has been pushed into the dark corners of the mind by society. Society doesn't 'believe'. If you know things, hear voices (even with accurate information you couldn't possibly know) or see things, you're mentally ill according to the 'best' doctors in America. How repressing!

Telepathy is probably the original language. I control my 3 dogs with telepathic commands. My cat is very telepathic too. All I have to do is think about maybe walking ONE of the dogs and that dog is at the door while the other 2 are laying by the fireplace. If it works between humans and animals, it works! (I've used it on birds too. I rescue and rehabilitate birds when I find them in need. It makes it easier if you tell the bird what to do and that it's safe. It struggles less.)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by RainbeauBleu
It's real and it's a sense that has been pushed into the dark corners of the mind by society. Society doesn't 'believe'. If you know things, hear voices (even with accurate information you couldn't possibly know) or see things, you're mentally ill according to the 'best' doctors in America. How repressing!

Telepathy is probably the original language. I control my 3 dogs with telepathic commands. My cat is very telepathic too. All I have to do is think about maybe walking ONE of the dogs and that dog is at the door while the other 2 are laying by the fireplace. If it works between humans and animals, it works! (I've used it on birds too. I rescue and rehabilitate birds when I find them in need. It makes it easier if you tell the bird what to do and that it's safe. It struggles less.)

Glad to hear that about you and your dogs, seem like you guys have lots of fun that way!

I agree though, us humans are getting dumber by the day with all this technology that instead of helping us develop our brains are just throwing us into the darkness.

I wish I was more attuned / receptive to these types of thoughts / telepathy frequencies so that I can understand who we really are!

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Everyone is telepathic. Make it your intention to tune into that level of reality. You ARE telepathic too. Maybe you just haven't paid attention to it for a very long time!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Everyone is telepathic. Make it your intention to tune into that level of reality. You ARE telepathic too. Maybe you just haven't paid attention to it for a very long time!

Cheers to that !

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I had a similar incident occur at dusk today. I was walking to MacDonalds to use their WiFi and a hawk flew overhead, which I thought was odd, considering it was getting dark and I asked myself, will he land close-by so I can see him better and sure enough, he landed on the top of the electical pole next to me and I talked with him for about a minute, then he flew off.

As to telekinesis, considering your Soul is attached to you via sub-dimensional telekinesis, why wouldn't we also have the power in this form?

Ribbit

new topics

top topics

join