It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you befriend an alien?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by B9predator

HEY! Hello! I am aware of the DROPPA STONES as well as the E.T. craft of the same....but unrelated shapes that occationally buzz by a SHUTTLE OR TWO.

The two things are unrelated....and the story of who created the stones ambiguous at best.

As for E.T. being all warm and TELEPATHICLY FUZZY....I FOR ONE WILL .......PASS!

I have said this before and I will say it again....YES....E.T. is a REALITY.....YES.....NASA and their ASTRONAUTS know about various races of KNOWN E.T. and some ....UNKNOWN. AND YES.....for GOD SAKES.....on occation.....someone gets abducted or taged for purpose of Scientific Knowledge.....YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE ONE OF THEM!

Sooooo.....for the last time I hope I have to say this.....if for some reason.....you notice what appears to be an EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL CRAFT OR BEINGS....taking any interest in you.....RUN! DRIVE! TO THE NEAREST POPULATION CENTER! Go to a MALL! NOT THE POLICE! NOT THE SHERIFF!......unless you want to to labled a nut or crazy.....FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!

GET AN MRI....and check if anyone in your family has been TAGGED. REMOVE IT! THEN MOVE TO ANOTHER STATE! Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I've befriended an "alien" Her name was Lupe, I bought her coffee and doughnuts... You guys didnt define clearly what an "alien" was. Just a pun and my two way off cents...

CoH

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Not those creepy bastards that make the strange sounds over scaniae

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I'm an alien (to an Earthling's perspective). To be more precise, I am an avatar while my real body is on the unseen side of your moon in a lunar base. Those who know me personally know I go away for months sometimes on "business" (when I have to leave my avatar to attend more serious matters). This avatar body also physically ages at 33% the rate of a human's.

Actually, there's many avatars on Earth. Many sentient species enjoy integrating into your civilization. We think of it as a "field trip" and it's a safe way of being incognito on a primitive, dangerous planet. If we "die" we don't really die...just the biological android holding our consciousness (avatar) dies.

Aw, calm down, I'm just joking...or maybe not.

edit on 29-11-2011 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by fakedirt

Hi Fakedirt!
I composed another facet in the biosymbiotics constructs life.
Had a security error upon attemptng to post it.
Will try again later.
Thank you for welcoming me to the forun instead of awarding me a PBCAK trophy!
I have much more I can elaborate on.
Best Regards
B9Predator
I do indeed intend to be here a while!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

I an aware of certain dangers in dealing with the uknown.
My replies are not posting if of any length at all.
Will attempt more helpfull reply later.
Good Evening.
Regards
B9Predator

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join