It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Arrests 12 CIA Agents

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

You are Absolutely Right. They were "peacekeepers".

Study Aramaic, because that is all that is left of mutual understanding.

Move Quickly in these regards.

Best, Wildmanimal

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I wouldn't be suprised if this was true. Hezb' Allah recently caught a load of CIA aggents and assets in Lebanon. I am sure there is co-ordination between Tehran and Beirut.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I wouldn't be suprised if this was true. Hezb' Allah recently caught a load of CIA aggents and assets in Lebanon. I am sure there is co-ordination between Tehran and Beirut.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
Well of course we are going to have operatives in Iran, but I am left with a lingering question...Were these American citizens, or Israelis? I have a feeling that some of these spies were recruited as assets, since they were probably already Iranian citizens, and were in a certain position that could be exploited for information...or more.

That is the usual M.O. of the CIA in foreign countries. At least it used to be. I haven't read up on this particular occurrence, so I do not know if they were actual spies, or just civilian assets...Or maybe Iranian military.

The CIA was partly formed to have the cover of them being 'deniable agents' whether US citizen's or not.
Local recruitment of Iranians is likely though...

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Until I see people paraded on the Television. I will take this article with a pinch of salt. More fear mongering by Western Media Outlets. Oh do they really think we all do not know what is going on>?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join