It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars Nereus Crater Anomalies

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I mentioned in the OP that I do have other Nereus Crater anomalies to post. I am posting here a very unusual item, for everyone to see. Exactly what is it?? I just don’t know, other than I am absolutely sure that this is something designed and put into place.

What do I “think” it might be?? Well, I think it just might be a burial site. but your guesses, if any, are just as good as mine!!

Mainly, I am just posting this for everyone to see, and to think about, as it is on Planet Mars. So, what do we know, and what can we see?

*This anomaly is in the Nereus Crater on Mars
*The Neurus Crater was the “Astronomy Picture of the Day” 10/19/2009.
* It is stated by NASA that Nereus crater is a small impact crater with a diameter of about 10 meters (33ft)
* It is located just south of the planet’s equator on the relatively smooth Meridiani Plainum (plain) (wiki)
* We do have high quality photos to use in viewing this anomaly.
* We have an anomaly that portends intelligent involvement in its assembly.
* We have an anomaly that has been partially destroyed, by an impact object.

The features of this anomaly include:
1. Stones that have been placed and stacked.
2. A thick carpet/mat looking material that probably surrounded part or all of this anomaly.
3. There are several stacked and placed round stones within the anomaly.
4. There are remnants of rocky/masonary-looking stuff that covers a portion of the top of
this anomaly. It likely covered the entire anomaly before the impact damage.
5. There is significant obvious applied shadowing to this photo (Tampering)
6. There is visible side-to-side framework/support structure within this anomaly.
7. We can see a damaged woven-looking object on the photo’s right end of the anomaly.
8. The woven-looking object may be part of some type of basket, used in the burial???

We have no way of knowing what the extra added black shadowing has covered up. We should certainly assume it has covered objects we would otherwise recognize, and know its implications.

I will post a screenshot of this anomaly, which will include some descriptions.

I will also post a link to the full Rover Opportunityy Sol day 2010 photo.

********** Please note the horizontal side-to-side sliding bar on the screenshot**********

marsrover.nasa.gov...

edit on 26-11-2011 by rdunk because: added a note.

edit on 26-11-2011 by rdunk because: Correct link

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Why do you think a terrane depression is an added shadow when photos taken there specifically try to have the best exposure for observation?

Image of layering 'Pancake Rocks' in southern New Zealand, looks similar and even a more pronounced natural anomaly, really the only place in the world with this particular geology.

You mentioned proof of image tampering by NASA earlier so lets see it so we can educate you on the imaging process, without post production there would be no images for you to see things in. The very images afforded for you to see you claim are hidden anomalies. I think its quite clear; rocks. Strange to you, normal rocks to me, nothing suggests otherwise. You would benefit with a simple 101 course in geology, you might consider a 201 course afterwards. There is where your wondrous discoveries will begin.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Illustronic, nothing about this "formed" anomaly appears "natural", regardless of the earthen geology you might try to dig up. And added shadowing is the simplest form of photo tampering, which seems to be the case shown here.

I do have more complicated very specific proof of photo tampering, but it will be some time before I post that. No reason to be in any hurry. I had rather post anomalies for everyone, than to post attempts to cover up anomalies!!!

Illustronic, your comments and "opinions" are certainly welcome, and appreciated.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by rdunk
Illustronic, nothing about this "formed" anomaly appears "natural", regardless of the earthen geology you might try to dig up. And added shadowing is the simplest form of photo tampering, which seems to be the case shown here.

I do have more complicated very specific proof of photo tampering, but it will be some time before I post that. No reason to be in any hurry. I had rather post anomalies for everyone, than to post attempts to cover up anomalies!!!

Illustronic, your comments and "opinions" are certainly welcome, and appreciated.

Are you a geologist? It's a standard claim by people with your beliefs it cant be natural so lets look at your image

Carpet like stuff NO low res you cant see lots of detail !
Stacked rocks that happens here on earth!
Framework NO gaps and groves!
Added shadow NO it matches others in picture!
Basket object NO same as carpet low res!
Remnants of plaster/cement NO washed out highlights due to object brightness and exposure time of picture other areas above it are the same!

As others have said ROCKS and an over active imagination!
edit on 27-11-2011 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-11-2011 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Hey wmd_2008, thanks for the comments. Of course we do have differences of opinions, but on something like this, that should be expected. However, I will address some of your points.

You did ask if I was a geologist? --------My answer to that is No! Are you a geologist??

Quote: "Carpet like stuff NO low res you cant see lots of detail"!
*****IMO, the quality of the photo is pretty good, certainly good enough to plainly see that this mat-looking material is even now still wrapped over and under the left end of this anomaly. It for sure is not rock! FWIW, I have seen similar type material in photos of other Martian surface areas, before i saw it here. And I will post that too in the future.

Quote: "Stacked rocks, that happens here on earth"!
********You bet it does. I even stacked rocks when I was a kid! It is too bad the "extra shadowing" was added to this photo, otherwise, we could see this for what it really is. Those rocks IMO are not just "naturally there". They are generally "round rocks", and are neatly in place. If you will take the time to look around at this full crater, you will see multiple nice round rocks laying around, likely as a result of the impact on similar anomalies. Some of them are very close to this anomaly, and possibly/probably were blasted out of this anomaly. FWIW, I also have another pic from a different area which shows three similar round rocks, which are together, and are laying on their sides, from an impact.

Quote: "Framework, NO gaps and groves"!
******That is funny? On my computer I can see what looks like some kind of structure down in the "groove", on each side, in spite of the extra shadowing.. ???

Quote: "Added shadow, NO it matches others in picture"!
*****You bet it does match others. That is because there is other added shadowing in this area. Some of it is especially obvious.

Quote" "Basket object, NO same as carpet low res!
*****You are right, the resolution on the possibly woven basket-type object is not as clear as we would like. But that is what it looks like. Again, if you look around this entire area, you will see several of this type of woven-looking objects, on the surface, or partially buried in the sand..

Quote: "Remnants of plaster/cement. NO washed out highlights due to object brightness and exposure time of picture other areas above it are the same!
******Whatever the make-up of the masonry looking stuff is, it is likely, as a remnant, to be just about where it was before the impact. Probably parts of this anomaly went every direction, as a result of the impact. If this is a "burial site area", one should expect to see a lot of this masonry-looking stuff strewed around on the ground, and it is. Maybe even some sites that weren't impacted. (Just say'in)

wmd_2008, I am not trying to change your thinking, with my comments. I just wanted to provide a little more info as I could. As I said in the OP, there is no way for us to really know much about what this anomaly is. But I believe many of us can see that it is not just a natural formation!

Again, thanks!

:

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by rdunk

You should look at a really hi res picture before you jump to silly conclusions.

rockS,rocKS,roCKS,rOCKS and guess what more ROCKS!

edit on 29-11-2011 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Nice picture in that external link. I saw another humanoid figure, a skull, golf club, letters, numbers, and animals. Of course they were all rock and shadows.

Either that or the ancient aliens were very trashy all over Mars and left a planet size garbage dump with no respect for their dead or the enviroment. The only things missing were their buildings,vehicles and such as I understand by some that they have rusted away.

Amazing and thoughtful that all of the household and biological waste produced from an advanced civilization was in natural stone, left just for us to inspect. And I thought petroleum based plastics were bad for a landfill. At least we try and bury our garbage.

Nasty aliens.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

....................................................................................................
Hey wmd_2008, thanks for the comment. However, nothing really new with the nivnac pic. I have that one also, and it is the same resolution as the black and white in the OP, it is just colorized a little. As a matter of fact, I just posted here, a few days ago, a link to the ninvac.co.uk/ website for everyone to use in their Mars anomaly research. I did consider including a nivnac screenshot in the OP, but just went with the black and white -- no real difference. However, the nivnac mosaic photos are really excellent for researching complete areas.

You see rocks, rocks, rocks.. I see a prepared site that has been blasted by an impact, but some of the remnants are still very organized, including the round and stacked stones.

Again, thanks!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Awesome pic on the external link and while I see what you are reffering to I perosnally think there are some far more interesting looking things in the full photo. Everyones perception is different I guess. In any case, if that is what you think it is, that alien race needs to excersise more because that would be one huge butt.

Here are a couple of things that look really interesting to me in that main photo -

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Seagle
[more

He Seagle, I see that bird every time I look through that area in the Rover photos. I did finally magnify it enough to see that it does appear to be "just a rock". It is hard to believe that I, an absolute "non-skeptic", am talking the tried and true debunker's language - "nothing but a rock"!! The next thing you know, I'll start making it personal!!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by rdunk

Hi rdunk. Yeah I know its just a rock .....but it still defintely looks like the mother of all budgies. Then again, it could be one of those shocking old 'rice birds' that the Chinese found on the moon, remember them? That was one of the funniest threads ever and all thanks to google translator.

China has found something shocking on the moon

CPC Central Committee, Central Military Commission of the Chang'e II Engineering Task message sent success and celebration, held will be a very high standard, and Premier Wen Jiabao to attend the opening photo. Such a high specification, such a grand celebration, unusual, absolutely story. Grapevine, broke the news broke out, the roadside community news, Chang'e lunar exploration that NASA discovered the mysterious object and the same. That found in the moon thing incredible birds, produced a huge internal differences, the leaders of the state came to see, and it is the TMD of the shock, fear people finally know what rice birds, which has a heavyweight other People want to open, but the opposition is powerful!

Link to Above Top Secret thread

edit on 30-11-2011 by Seagle because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-11-2011 by Seagle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   

reply to post by Seagle
[more

He Seagle, I see that bird every time I look through that area in the Rover photos. I did finally magnify it enough to see that it does appear to be "just a rock". It is hard to believe that I, an absolute "non-skeptic", am talking the tried and true debunker's language - "nothing but a rock"!! The next thing you know, I'll start making it personal!!

Falls of seat as rdunk sees a rock and not something else

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

reply to post by Seagle
[more

..............................................................................................................................
Hey wmd2008, I think you misunderstood this too. You seem to be suggesting that Seagle was laughing and falling off his seat - - - -I am the one that was laughing, and posted the smiley face, not Seagle. And I was laughing because i was "mimicking the typical debunker", by calling something a rock, except in this case, it really is a rock/!!

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

reply to post by Seagle
[more

..............................................................................................................................
Hey wmd2008, I think you misunderstood this too. You seem to be suggesting that Seagle was laughing and falling off his seat - - - -I am the one that was laughing, and posted the smiley face, not Seagle. And I was laughing because i was "mimicking the typical debunker", by calling something a rock, except in this case, it really is a rock/!!

I suggest you read what I wrote! I was the one falling!!!!!!!
edit on 4-12-2011 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

...........................................................................................
Oh well, you weren't very specific who was falling...................since you didn't say "I am falling"......then it was pretty easy to assume, that since you made a reference to me, you meant Seagle was doing the laughing, which was wrong,

So, no problem! I am glad that you got a laugh!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

...........................................................................................
Oh well, you weren't very specific who was falling...................since you didn't say "I am falling"......then it was pretty easy to assume, that since you made a reference to me, you meant Seagle was doing the laughing, which was wrong,

So, no problem! I am glad that you got a laugh!

Thats ok! if you re read it I was refering to your post so it would be me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join