It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hhmmm...Israel drone explodes at Hezbollah base

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Israel may have sent a trojan horse drone into Lebanon filled with explosives,knowing Hezbollah would take possession of it and move the imagined intelligence trophy to a large weapons depot it controlled in the area.Once inside the arms cache,Aman detonated the drone causing a massive explosion.

Here is how the Daily Star described that event the day the explosion happened.

Source

SIDDIQIN, Lebanon: An explosion shook a Hezbollah stronghold near Siddiqin in the Tyre region of south Lebanon overnight, a security source told The Daily Star Wednesday.

The Lebanese Army released a statement Wednesday afternoon saying that the explosion was likely the result of a landmine or a cluster bomb left over from the July-August war between Lebanon and Israel in 2006.

And in the coming days the unraveling of information and capture of CIA operatives in Lebanon started to surface,the stories appear to correlate,and are just days apart.

Source

The history of military intelligence is full of nation’s whose personnel made rash, foolish and careless decisions ending in disaster. Israel has done this. Yesterday, news broke that the CIA allowed two Hezbollah double agents penetrate and roll up its Lebanese spy network, in part because U.S. agents met repeatedly at the same Pizza Hut, using the code word “Pizza” to arrange their rendez vous.

And here French United Nations peacekeepers picked up a pilotless Israeli reconnaissance drone crossing into south Lebanon.

Source

On a recent Saturday afternoon, a radar operated by French United Nations peacekeepers picked up a pilotless Israeli reconnaissance drone crossing into south Lebanon. It was given no more attention than any of the dozens of other surveillance missions flown by the Israelis in Lebanese airspace each month.

But when the drone passed above Wadi Hojeir, a yawning valley with steep, brush-covered slopes, it abruptly vanished from the radar screen. The startled peacekeepers contacted the Lebanese army, and a search of the rugged valley was conducted in the early-evening gloom. Nothing was found.

Source

edit on 23-11-2011 by Daedal because: Added source

edit on 23-11-2011 by Daedal because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2011 by Daedal because: spelling

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

LOL...If it was a trojan horse I would have to land on the side of brilliant!!!!! I am not picking side here. Just pointing out a military tactic that is truely noteworthy.

And of course in the back of my mind I imagine it as a Monty Python skit.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Daedal

I could'nt help but have a quiet giggle; the marval of the Israelis....pure brillance if this was the case

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
definately worth a read...and the laughs that follow!!!

so hezbollah has egg on their face it seems...

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
ah, the good old bate and place.

always works

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
This reminds me of the old trick of putting a firecracker inside of a cigarette. The new smoker takes the cigarette and cherishes the new find, only to be in a wallup of surprise when the plan has implemented. In their most intimate private smoking spot. Check and mate.

new topics

top topics

join