It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox: Dick Morris " CNN Was Staged To Make Ron Paul Look Good"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
i feel this is irrelevant as dick morris is an idiot. listen to him for a few minutes and you will see. i dont think he has ever gotten anything right.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Airtimes just posted in the comments:

CNN Debate time Gingrich 11:59, Romney 11:29, Perry 10:55, Ron Paul 9:57

According to that Romney still got more than Paul. Dick didn't do his homework.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

The debate wasn't rigged, Ron Paul is just the only candidate who isn't a war mongering death fiend, not to mention the blatant racism and stereotyping that went on. So when the other candidates have a stupid position on issues, it's not their fault, it's the debates fault for having the one guy who is against war explain his position. Got it.

This guy should be neutered for his stupidity, but to be fair he's just another Fox News propaganda puppet so I don't blame him.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I don't even get angry at this kind of propaganda any more, it's really just quite amusing. I enjoy imagining them in a meeting before they went on:

"DAMN IT! This Ron Paul guy just won't go away! What are we going to do?"

"Call him crazy, that always works"

"But the majority of Americans agree that the wars shoul--"

"DO IT OR YOU'RE FIRED!"

What does get me upset though is that millions of people who are too stupid to think for themselves see this and say "Yeah, Ron Paul DID cheat in the debate. It was fixed! More than a few questions? That's insanity! I want to hear the banker puppet Romney talk the whole time!"

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Whaaaaaaa!
Ron Paul didn't get his tv time.
Seriously?
Get over it. If you think he is such a bastion of hope and an outsider, why do you feel he should be entitled to the same media coverage as those candidates who tow the line?
The people with the money make the laws. Been that way since the Enlightenment when we ditched rule by god blood for rule by the rich.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Either RP gets no coverage, or he gets too much and Fox News complains about their little buddy Romney getting the shaft!

Damned if you do, damned if you don't!

Coming from Dick Morris (AKA Clinton's lapdog that switched to the Right when the money came a-flowing) this is clear proof that he had his talking points and delivered them as requested!

Side note: I find it funny that a man named Dick has the balls to call RP nuts!

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Really? Hows it feel? Atleast Mitt wasnt limited to 90 seconds! Scum.

I hate people like this guy. "This nut in my oppinion". Yes because you're considered a "nut" in this country if you talk about following the constitution. What a complete sell out shill. People like this NUT should move to China where people can appreciate their communist garbage. Take Bill O'sellout with you.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I hate those little bits of foam that get in the corners of Dick's mouth,
Don't know why this happens to him.
But it IS a side effect of the medication Lithium

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Of course they call him a nut....

They have to stoop to personal attacks instead of actually bringing up a factual talking point...

It seems that every time I get into a political conversation with people about Ron Paul the people end up the same way..

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   
It's interesting how he says Ron Paul doesn't stand for the Republican Party

He's Right!

Ron Paul stands not for the Republican Party, but for the PEOPLE of America.

When did Democracy stop becoming about the People??

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Wow I couldn't even really watch that, the guy flappin his gums just irritated the heck outta me.... Not even because he was against RP this guy just creeped me out..

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by VonDoomen
Dang, I tried to find his facebook but I dont think dick morris has one

I was going to let him know my opinion on there.

What a fat piece of garbage and waste of space. They should cut his position and use the money to sponsor needy 3rd world children.

I attempted to find Dick on FB...err wait that didn't sound right at all...

Let me start again, I attempted to find Mr. Dick Morris on FB as well but; alas no luck.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Ron Paul is the nut?

Mitt Romney doesn't know his butt from a hole in the ground and has flip flopped all over the place. Paul has stuck to his guns, is intelligent, and when allowed to speak, very informative.

CNN Was Staged To Make Ron Paul Look Good

Sure, if you mean no staging took place at all and Paul got the least amount of airtime, yup, CNN is totally biased.

Speaking of biased, I can't help but laugh when people complain of a Liberal Bias in the media. Where exactly? Sure, all the MsM is biased to an extent. FOX was bought and controlled by the whitehouse during the Bush era, and MSNBC seems to be Obamas mouth piece.

But other than that, the only biased I see is this:

One group of media is biased towards propaganda, government talking points, and just making crap up.
The other group is biased towards REALITY.

Think I'll take reality myself, guess I'm just a stupid dirty hippy leftist liberal though

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Nick_X

Once the lobbyists were given offices next to the politicians they are trying to buy off, err, I mean lobby. Once the government started hiring corporate CEOs to oversee the regulation of the very industry they work for.

That's when. I guess Kennedy was the last real president.
edit on 24-11-2011 by phishyblankwaters because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I cannot believe what I am hearing. For him to say this, he must think Americans are extremely stupid. Paul gets ignored for years, continuing until recently, and the ONE time it happens to another candidate, it's because CNN hyped Ron Paul. Ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Dick Morris " CNN Was Staged To Make Ron Paul Look Good"

Wrong. RP looks good no matter what stage he's on.

Although I guess he wouldn't look good on a stage showing off a bikini

edit on 24-11-2011 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Morris is an idiot. The only thing his rant-fest shows me, is that Dr. Paul is scaring the crap out of him, and his ilk.

What is unsettling to me is, how many people have zero knowledge of Constitutional law, and how our Founding Fathers set it up for ALL people...not just people who can buy, bribe, intimidate their way into power. If our educational system had not systematically eroded away the teaching of our true history as a nation,. Paul would not have such a tough row to hoe.

That is the one reason so many of his staunch supporters are so passionate about him. He is running on the only platform that is what made this Country the bastion of freedom that it rose to. I truly fear the loss of those hard won freedoms if our way of governing does not get back on keel. We are sailing in dangerous waters. I see Ron Paul as the only Captain that has the ability to steer us clear of sinking as a Nation.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
lmao wow. MSM is sooooo dumb. Who actually wants to hear the opinion of those people? Media is bought and paid for and that's a fact. A real media would go on the streets and ask average Joe what they think. Not some dumbass in a suit.

This world is a sad place these days.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nick_X
It's interesting how he says Ron Paul doesn't stand for the Republican Party

He's Right!

Ron Paul stands not for the Republican Party, but for the PEOPLE of America.

One thing first, we are a Constitutional Republic, not a Democracy, as Dr. Paul has stated himself.
Other than that I agree with you completely.

As far as the video goes I have only a couple things to say. Huh?!?! I have never paid any attention to Dick Morris, but now I understand why he was named Dick.

Oops, sorry about that, I thought I could keep it in.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by satron

Dick Morris " CNN Was Staged To Make Ron Paul Look Good"

Wrong. RP looks good no matter what stage he's on.

Although I guess he wouldn't look good on a stage showing off a bikini

I like and respect Dr. Paul, but you made me throw up in my mouth a little with that visual.

Even Dickfac..oops, Dick's face didn't do that. His talking did, but not his face.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join